Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Overseas Reviews? 4 months 1 week ago #51416

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4336
Thanks Brotha from another Motha! :lol: I completely agree about the Overseas Vendors & Suppliers. It's like Forrest Gump always said "You never know what you gonna get." I've gotten samples from Overseas Vendors & Suppliers & it is Hit & Miss. You have to know the Names of the good ones & each batch is going to be Different so even though I can Recommend some I can know how each Batch is going to be. So that's why I stay with US Vendors only these days. Thanks Brandon for all the Info. I will Keep It USA & Canada only.:-bd
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Overseas Reviews? 4 months 1 week ago #51387

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2111
Good morning,

Non ILK approved vendors are fine to review Sir brohamicus Marcus :) , dame as in the past . I’m just saying that for now it’d be preferred to focus on those in the states , with all the if’s and’s and what if’s of problematic risks that pertain to buying from overseas , I suggest and encourage to keeping it to the USA vendors at this point in time . Thank you for being mindful and checking in about this . ILK was started with the intention of supporting those companies in the states and Canada who go the extra distance in safety protocol and backed by a guaranteed safe purchase and refund/ replacement... which is hard to do with a company that is overseas ... at least until we’ve developed the relationships with those that will be approved once we open those doors up. (L)

A good example of why North American vendors are our focus right now , is that recently a Canadian had there order held up and as far as we know , lost the order from customs ... primarily because of the diff laws governing Canada pertaining to kratom importation and what is allowed for individual purchases for its citizens, but the other part was that it wasn’t labeled as kratom . We want these sort of things to not fall into any of our members shoulders . Has nothing to do with being biased , but only that we cannot back any overseas vendors with certainty until we’ve crossed that bridge .

Lol, long way of saying you may continue to post reviews in the find a vendor rate a vendor zone like you’ve done previously, Miss your amazing reviews!! Look forward to them !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Overseas Reviews? 4 months 1 week ago #51385

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for letting me know. I will not Review any Overseas Vendors or Suppliers unless they are in the US or Canada.

So can I Review Non Approved US Vendors on here Like I've been doing in the Past? Thanks:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.

Overseas Reviews? 4 months 1 week ago #51381

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2111
Good morning Madmax ,

As of right now , we are still focused on USA/ North American companies , supporting those who are located in the states and or Canada. We are moving towards approving overseas vendors as well as wholesale vendors for ILK vetting . Technically it’s ok to review anyone , but out of respect for the main focus of our already approved vendors , I’d suggest holding off until we have opened the door for over seas companies. Right now the criteria to be ILK vetted pertains to testing for metals, pathogens and safety with processing the leaf from harvest to packaging.... As well as guaranteeing safe purchasing options and product delivery with a satisfaction money back / product replacement guarantee.

Thank you for checking in about that Marcus , we are heading towards some new and cool things where we will have a zone on ILK for expanding to vendors from overseas . (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, michele373

Overseas Reviews? 4 months 1 week ago #51380

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
Just wondering if I can write Reviews for Indonesian Suppliers or Vendors on here or is it Just US Vendors? Just want to be sure. I don't like to Post anything that Not Allowed on ILK. Thanks B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds