Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

I am back! 3 months 2 weeks ago #51818

• aurora77
  • aurora77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • I just want to live with my natural remedies and be left alone.
  • Thank you received: 135
Wow, crazy... I literally JUST sent you a message, because of a post I saw you make. Lol I don't believe in coincidence :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I am back! 3 months 2 weeks ago #51808

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
Hello, Aurora. I don't think we've had the pleasure of cyber-meeting yet. This Coronavirus Pandemic we're in is frightful, isn't it?! My daughter and I both have severe Asthma, so it's scary for us, plus my wife is VERY sick and disabled, and my daughter from a previous marriage that was staying with us, has a type of heart failure. It's too much.

They're always trying to regulate things, to keep the public safe, but at the same time, yes, they're also trying to mess with people's liberty with M. Speciosa and that's not cool. People should have the right to live their life the way they want, esp. if it's not hurting anyone.

Your cat is cute. Our cat used to get on the laptop when she wanted us to stop typing, as if to say "pet me, damn it".
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, aurora77, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

I am back! 3 months 4 weeks ago #51539

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2137
Welcome back aurora,
Hope you’ve been doing well , look forward to seeing around here :)

Take care ..!!..!!..
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, aurora77

I am back! 3 months 4 weeks ago #51538

• aurora77
  • aurora77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • I just want to live with my natural remedies and be left alone.
  • Thank you received: 135
Ello! I am back! It's been a while. I hope everyone is staying safe, healthy, and happy. It will take me a few days to catch up on everything that is current in the forums, but, I have a lot of downtime, so... I see the government is still trying to take away our Kratom, that isn't cool. I worry too much I think, and things like that, since I use it everyday, makes me worry a lot. Anyway, enough of that. Hope you all have been doing great, and I am looking forward to getting back into being a regular around the forums!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Babel-17, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.200 seconds