Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Suggestions for bedtime 5 days 4 hours ago #51813

• Misskitty213
  • Misskitty213's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 31
I don’t need/want $100 of kratom. I have red Hulu k. I never take more than 1gr in any kratom. I’m a chemist with 2nd BA in microbiology/food borne pathogens.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Suggestions for bedtime 5 days 4 hours ago #51812

• Misskitty213
  • Fresh Boarder
I’m a chemist & microbiologist. I don’t need/want $100 of kratom. I have red Hulu. Not sedating for me...no kratom is in the dose I use. I would never take more than 1gr at a time. I’m all set with vendors, thanks.

Suggestions for bedtime 5 days 6 hours ago #51810

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4250
yes...ill have to try that one next!

if our circus leaders exec action truly goes through in lightning record time.. i just might soon!

the first time i tried jeffs bali from PDO it gave me a nice relaxed chill vibe. great strain if youre stressed out. it didnt make me sleep but it helped. but that hulu sounds excellent!

Suggestions for bedtime 5 days 7 hours ago #51804

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 438
You grabbed my attention with scientist. What area of science are you in?

I can dispense kilograms at 100 USD at the moment, with promo code FLASH48 at checkout. My Red Kapuas Hulu is the sleepiest strain we carry. I strongly suggest asking for a sample of my nighttime CBD gummies when you check out. I think you'll be impressed. They are remarkable.

I wish this darn BBS update would allow me to go back and see the original post.

Bali may have zero effect on you because of the geographical location as ninty-five percent of all Kratom is harvested from Indonesia.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.

Suggestions for bedtime 2 weeks 23 hours ago #51592

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8894
Hey Misskitty213,

Told you these people are the best. I also wind down on kratom use during evening or I cannot get proper rest. Babel-17 has mentioned this and I agree, “good rest and proper food make for better response”. I’m not using his actual words here.

Definitely no sense keeping tolerance up while we sleep.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Suggestions for bedtime 2 weeks 2 days ago #51567

• Misskitty213
  • Fresh Boarder
Ah, I see that now. And I do recall my acupuncturist speaking of it. So thanks for clearing that up. I’m ever grateful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Suggestions for bedtime 2 weeks 2 days ago #51566

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4250
hey miss kitty!

take either corydalis, wild lettuce, skullcap or kava for nighttime. but i usually dont take much. 1 or 2 size 00 capsules.

you can get a great deal for re-leaf llc in Maine as a new customer. most strains dont make me sleepy anymore but they have great strains for sleep and/ or pain. i usually only blend myself, but their blends are amazing. my favorite sleep strains right now are sleep buddy, dream x 2, super red remix, green pillow, bed joe and thats all i can think of right now.

their arthur itis is my favorite red right now for pain. and their instant kava knocks me out and stops mind chatter.

my code for them is GRYVOIQUU8 you can even hit pick for me and choose your amount and specify in the notes what you are looking for.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Misskitty213

Suggestions for bedtime 2 weeks 2 days ago #51565

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2286

Misskitty213 wrote: I’m actually a scientist so I get the chemistry of the plants. You’re right about the Corydalis....think I’ll take a pass. I did order but it’s less than $3 so no big loss. Thanks again!

In case I wasn't clear, I see the Corydalis as very safe to use, it's the THP extract that can be problematic due to it having a very low serving size, thus hard to measure for some. You can take a small part of a teaspoon of it and it would be a dose 20 times the recommended amount.

Corydalis on the other hand is very easy to weigh out on even a rudimentary scale, and after a few times of doing that it probably could even be just eyeballed based on experience. 500mg. to one one gram, usually one gram, is what I take when using it. It's fluffy, so it takes up a decent amount of my spoon.

I'd hate to think I scared you off Corydalis. I mentioned the THP because it's been studied, and there are user reviews of it on the internet.

The tuber of this plant, frequently mislabeled as the root, is an important therapeutic agent in traditional Chinese medicine.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traditional_Chinese_medicine

So it's documented as having been used by humans for a long time.

Edit: planetherbs.com/blogs/michaels-blogs/corydalis-yan...nd-neuropathic-pain/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Suggestions for bedtime 2 weeks 2 days ago #51563

• Misskitty213
  • Fresh Boarder
I’m actually a scientist so I get the chemistry of the plants. You’re right about the Corydalis....think I’ll take a pass. I did order but it’s less than $3 so no big loss. Thanks again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Suggestions for bedtime 2 weeks 2 days ago #51562

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2286
I generally use Wikipedia, though sometimes for popular supplements I also look at product reviews at Amazon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incarvillea_sinensis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corydalis_yanhusuo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydropalmatine

As Corydalis has THP in it (and other good stuff en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corydalis_yanhusuo#Chemical_compounds ) , I look for that, and Corydalis Yanhusuo itself, at Amazon in order to see many reviews of them. But given that THP is too easy to mis-measure, and to take too much of, I wouldn't advise to try it unless you had a really accurate millimeter scale, and were good at using it, while aware of THP's side effects when taken in excess.

I myself have used it, but I now stick to the Corydalis. It's much more bang for the buck than the expensive to produce derivative of it, and it has the benefit of additional constituents.

Regarding Incarvillea Sinensis, here's the word from the vendor's mouth. :)

Botanical Variety: Incarvillea Sinensis Extract Powder
Ingredients: Contains 100% Incarvillea Sinensis
Description:
Incarvillea Sinensis is a Chinese herb that has has been touted by herbalists as having great potential as a pain herb. It acts on the same receptors as many of the best-known pain medications, and it seems like a logical substitute, or even a potentiator, of similar herbs like California poppy, corydalis, prickly poppy and kava. Around the world it has been traditionally used to treat rheumatism, cramping and inflammation. It is quite surprising that Incarvillea is not more popular. Incarvillea may also be beneficial as a relaxing herb in instances of insomnia, restlessness and anxiety. This herb may dramatically increase in use and popularity as people discover its potential.
Part Used: Whole Herb
Appearance: Yellowish Brown Fine Powder
Specification:
Extract Ratio: 20:1

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Misskitty213

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds