Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Suggestions for bedtime 3 months 4 hours ago #51561

• Misskitty213
  • Misskitty213's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Many thanks for your fast reply & suggestions! I’ve never heard of Corydalis but it is quite affordable. What is the difference between that and the Incarvillea Sinensis you state offers pain relief? I just can’t find answers on the web. I’m placing an order with In Sense...thanks for the vendor tip as well.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Suggestions for bedtime 3 months 6 hours ago #51560

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
I have several strains that I sometimes use for nighttime, though they also work well at other times.

First off, there's the appropriately named custom blend from Tea Time Botanicals, Sandman. I've gotten some beautiful night's sleep with it. EARLYBIRDSALE might still be an active 15% off code with them, until the beginning of August when they offer different specials. I'm still on their mailing list though I'm really well stockpiled and can't easily imagine buying more Kratom. :)

There's Dark Red MD from In Sense Botanicals. I get more of an uplifting boost, rather than an energy boost, from it, and it also helps with my pain and for feeling relaxed. It could be an ideal strain for using upon arriving home. "25% off All Kratom and CBD Products $20 minimum purchase (does not include 3-1 oz sample packs) Code: HotNights" That's in effect through Saturday. Their Red Sumatra might be to your liking as well.

From last year there is the Red/Chocolate/Fermented Bentaguie from Soflo Kratom, though regrettably the owner, Nick, is apparently both under the weather and waiting on a major restocking. It relaxes me for bed time and I sometimes wake up the next day feeling extra refreshed, as if its effect was lingering on. When he gets restocked I think we'll be reading some good reviews of his new lineup. "We will be taking a few vacation days due to a well overdue needed break. We will be returning soon and all paid orders will be fulfilled and shipped out as usual. "

There is Black/Fermented Bali from Oties Botanicals. It works like a charm for me (possibly the fermentation and/or treatment has boosted the alkaloids helpful for sleep), though I think for a few people its high degree of fermentation results in it not going to work for them like it does for others.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Misskitty213

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Suggestions for bedtime 3 months 7 hours ago #51558

• Misskitty213
  • Misskitty213's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
I have a few reds in my 13 strain rotation and have thus far only used Kraken Kratom & Kats Botanical. I do not do blends unless I blend myself...want to know what I’m taking. My question is, any suggestions for a nighttime dose to unwind? I find most strains much too stimulating. I’ve tried chocolate, red Borneo, red elephant, red dragon and red Bali. Bali seems to have ZERO effect on me. The others don’t quite unwind me as much as I’d like. I’ve been severely stressed in the past few months due to the political BS & corona. I need to unwind at night so I can relax before sleep. Thanks! PS I don’t measure but did once & now eyeball. A typical dose is about 1gr. More after 30 minutes if needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Misskitty213.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds