Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Some People! 3 months 5 days ago #52033

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9123
You are not kidding! I’m still finishing episode one (distracted by multiple disasters). I’m so glad the people on this film went AFTER this guy!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Some People! 3 months 1 week ago #51877

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4455
aww..3 calicos and a collie! much love.

heatwave? aww jees.. that means we will get it within a week. i want fall dammit..

and yes laurie, your mind will be blown. truly. as gruesome as it may be, its worth watching to the bitter end.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Some People! 3 months 1 week ago #51870

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
OMG I’m still on the first “episode”. I was distracted during the first viewing for good reason. Quite awful. Thanks for the heads up on this TRUE story. Wow! I’ll be watching the rest while pet sitting with 3 very unique calicos and a collie. All are loved and will be ENJOYED! Even sandbox duty! Haha!

Y’all hang on during this heatwave! Looks to be a doozy..!
Laurie

Some People! 3 months 1 week ago #51867

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
thats what made it chill me to my core. from my understanding it really did happen. not many things move me so much.

Some People! 3 months 1 week ago #51858

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
That show/series/? is VERY upsetting. I was distracted (kinda on purpose) and need to watch it again, now that I’m prepared. I’m hoping it’s not actually based on real life? ...thank you for the reminder...
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Some People! 3 months 1 week ago #51855

• dustinsparks
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 37
Whoa...ny wife and I binge a lot of Netflix and I had never heard of "don't f with cats"...holy crap that documentary was disturbing AF -but had almost no flaws in how well it was made...Totally disturbing, but well done..sorry for the ramble, just wanted to say "thanks" I guess :)

Dustin Sparks
Co-Owner | Account Manager, DSMB Group LLC
www.cravingkratom.com
www.linkedin.com/in/dustinsparks/
Dustin Sparks
Co-Owner | Account Manager, DSMB Group LLC
512-627-3071 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.cravingkratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Some People! 3 months 1 week ago #51850

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Yup, you’re seeing the same stuff we are, aurora77.
“It’s chaos - be kind” was a good reminder I stumbled over on another website this morning...
Nice to see you posting, aurora77!
Laurie

Some People! 3 months 1 week ago #51843

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1978
aurora77....

That I think is part of the job for all of us..... to spread the good and SHOW others that no one has to be anything else...
but good.

Thanx for seeing and being GOOD....in spirit....the root of it all. =D>

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, aurora77, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1.

Some People! 3 months 2 weeks ago #51829

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey aurora!

i agree with you. you would think with things going on in the world people just would i dunno, be a little nicer! that and the fact that jeff at PDO gave us tat kilo sale, split up to 4 ways, makes me want to support his business even more. granted overkill. dont need more. but i see prices going up so i stock up when i can. and i do love their red bali.

are you ok? im going through some stuff too. my moms back in the hospital and im not allowed to see her. and of course she doesnt answer her phone lol..it helps talking out the stress. some of the nicest/ warmest people ever, ive never met! and im not a social media person. but to me this is different.

and hey if you are a netfix person, i saw dont fu%k with cats not too long ago. enjoyed that.

Some People! 3 months 2 weeks ago #51819

• aurora77
  • aurora77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • I just want to live with my natural remedies and be left alone.
  • Thank you received: 135
I was reading over a topic from about a week ago? Someone ordered something and the company basically stole from them. There was much outpouring of support from you all, and then uh, I think, Pharmacy Dropout?? Stepped in and offered to help, no charge? Unreal. Absolutey unreal. To be frank it kinda hit me hard, going through some rough things right now. It has just been stressful and hard, malicious people doing what they do. So, I have been sequestered in my room for much of the evening watching Netflix and just, I dont know, holding on I suppose lol. Anyway, I read over that post, and I saw the help he offered, and it really got me good lol. Lately it seems I have seen so much... anger, hate, wanton maliciousness, and now, for no other reason that someone cares about the well being of another, I see people reach out and offer to help. That really changed my evening. Well, I mean I am still sitting here watching my show lol, but, my night isnt nearly as dark as it was. Not at all. That's all I really wanted to say, that I was taken back by the fact that people CAN and DO care for others, even in today's world where there is so much darkness. <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds