Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
You guessed it! This section is for general discussion that may or may not have anything to do with Kratom.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

You are not useless 2 months 2 weeks ago #52312

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9117
Thank you, CTW! That’s super thoughtful of you to post it here! I still struggle with that except when I’m asleep. Mom does, too. Just yesterday she did something cool. I forget what it was now, of course. But I told her, “cool, you’ve earned your oxygen intake for the day! We use that phrase a lot and it’s funny BUT TRUE for us. LOL!

Really appreciate the thought of sharing, CTW!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

You are not useless 2 months 2 weeks ago #52310

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2110
It’s something I imagine many folks feel when struggling with chronic pain/depression/anxiety. I am personally very familiar with this .... thx for posting this link CTW , as soon as my kids a totally asleep , I’ll turnoff the Spotify from my phone and check it out . Having a place to express the struggle one is going through can be very good medicine, knowing your not alone , and that people sincerely care ... that’s one of the reasons I value this community so much ,

Take good care everyone , know your loved , and love up those who are needing it (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

You are not useless 2 months 2 weeks ago #52307

• CanadianTW
  • CanadianTW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 348
I was having a conversation with someone about feeling useless because of chronic pain and they shared a video with me. It resonated with me so much and i felt like sharing with you guys, because i know at some point many of us have felt useless. The lady in the video talks about "the dangers of valuing productivity" among other things

May this soothe your mind

youtu.be/_2H7upHDIM4
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Ren

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds