09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rhodiola

Rhodiola 6 months 5 days ago #45991

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor

Babel-17 wrote: Energy Now pills have Guarana Seed extract, and that can mean that they have a lot of caffeine. They should list how much caffeine each pill contains, but they make no mention of it, as far as I can see.

www.forenergynow.com/

It also has Yerba Mate, which is high in caffeine, and Green Tea leaves. It looks like they don't want to label it as being, in part, a caffeine supplement, but it appears likely that it is.

I was on a guarana kick for a while , would add it to my Yerba mate brew with fresh ginger and turmeric roots ... some maple syrup and 1/2&1/2.... soooo good .... time to get back into that !!! But the guarana was fire ... major octane that felt very clean for my system.... just caution on the dose .... 1/2 - 1 full tsp.... was my amount

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rhodiola 6 months 5 days ago #45987

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Gnarmar! Hope you’re feeling much better and your words of advice are appreciated! Mixing too many things, pharmaceutical or not, can lead to THE GREAT UNKNOWN and kratom is also metabolized uniquely EACH TIME.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Rhodiola 6 months 1 week ago #45934

• Babel-17
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2104
Energy Now pills have Guarana Seed extract, and that can mean that they have a lot of caffeine. They should list how much caffeine each pill contains, but they make no mention of it, as far as I can see.

www.forenergynow.com/

It also has Yerba Mate, which is high in caffeine, and Green Tea leaves. It looks like they don't want to label it as being, in part, a caffeine supplement, but it appears likely that it is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Rhodiola 6 months 1 week ago #45933

• Gnarmar
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
I would like to caution you about taking kava kava for an extned period of time with other alkaloids. I had a terrible experience where I was taking these Energy Now pills for about a week (I love this product) while drinking about 15 grams a day of kratom and I took kava for about a week and suddenly I got panic attacks. First they were mild and then they were intense. So bad I went to the ER. But I stopped taking everything and the panic attacks went away. If you study kava you will find out that it changes the metabolism of certain things and plus there is Ashwagandha in those Energy Now pills which is a plant that has MAOI properties. So I think it was this combo that gave me panic attakcs which were only quelled with alprazolam. Many of doctors today dont study plants so much because of greed so the ER doctor had no idea what was going on with me. So I would encourage you to read as much as you can about the safety of these plants so that you are ok. peace
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Rhodiola 2 years 8 months ago #21515

• Jasmin
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 173

madmaxnightrider wrote: Let us know how your Meridian Botanicals Order is? Hope you Like it. They are very helpful at Meridian. If you ever have any Questions about any of their Herbs & they will Email you back asap.

I ordered chuchuhuasi, corydalis, kanna, and kava extract. I also received a sample of their Golden Poppy tea pills. I tried them this morning because my knees were hurting. I think it dulled the pain a bit, but I certainly wouldn't rely on it for pain relief. It is very relaxing though! I can see it being good for anxiety. It kind of feels like just enough wine to feel calm, but not enough to feel intoxicated. A heavy feeling that would be nice before bed. I kinda wish I didn't take it in the morning! lol

Edited to add: I love their packaging! It's so pretty it was a treat to open the package when it arrived. :)

Editing again to say that after writing this I took an epsom salt bath and took rhodiola, schizandra, and cordyceps. I usually get a happy feeling from the rhodiola and schizandra. Soon after it felt a little bit like the mood boost I get from kratom complete with the muscle relaxation. I thought the pain relief was minimal, but a few hours later my knees started hurting a lot worse, so there is definitely some pain relief in the Golden Poppy tea pills. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, StarWarsForce, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Jasmin.

Rhodiola 2 years 8 months ago #21506

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4231
Let us know how your Meridian Botanicals Order is? Hope you Like it. They are very helpful at Meridian. If you ever have any Questions about any of their Herbs & they will Email you back asap.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”

Rhodiola 2 years 8 months ago #21494

• Jasmin
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder

Area1255 wrote: Which brand did you get?

Bulk Supplements on Amazon. It might not be the best for everyone, but I seem to be sensitive to rhodiola, so it works perfectly for me. I also find using the smallest amount produces the greatest effects. If I take a bit too much I don't notice a thing.

madmaxnightrider - I have a Meridian Botanicals order on the way... :) I hope something I ordered works well on my kratom break days. :) I also got some schizandra from a different place. It's not as strong as rhodiola, but effects me similarly. I thought it potentiated kratom at first, but after further tests I'm not so sure. Some web searches showed that I wasn't the only one to think it did something. I haven't tried rhodiola and schizandra together yet. It's supposed to be a great combo. I'm taking a break from rhodiola so as not to develop a tolerance. It sucks that everything that helps me has a tolerance issue. :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider

Rhodiola 2 years 8 months ago #21486

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4231
I can Vouch for Meridian Botanicals. They have Quality Products. I am going to make an Order with them soon for a few Herbs. I am very interested in Rhodiola Rosea.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”

Rhodiola 2 years 8 months ago #21484

• Area1255
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 46

Jasmin wrote:

Area1255 wrote: Ceretropic's "Super Rhodiola" is IMHO the best Rhodiola supplement. Strong a** stuff! Energy and obliterates muscle soreness. HINT: Use it with hard work and before a run!

I was very happy with my purchase, and it was cheap! I agree... it's awesome before a workout. Also a great tool if you need a mental edge. Everything is clearer with rhodiola... for me anyway.
Which brand did you get?

Rhodiola 2 years 9 months ago #21300

• Jasmin
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder

Area1255 wrote: Ceretropic's "Super Rhodiola" is IMHO the best Rhodiola supplement. Strong a** stuff! Energy and obliterates muscle soreness. HINT: Use it with hard work and before a run!

I was very happy with my purchase, and it was cheap! I agree... it's awesome before a workout. Also a great tool if you need a mental edge. Everything is clearer with rhodiola... for me anyway.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds