09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Rhodiola

Rhodiola 2 years 9 months ago #21283

• Area1255
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 46
Ceretropic's "Super Rhodiola" is IMHO the best Rhodiola supplement. Strong a** stuff! Energy and obliterates muscle soreness. HINT: Use it with hard work and before a run!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jasmin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Rhodiola 2 years 10 months ago #20496

• Jasmin
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 173
I plan on trying Meridian Botanicals' kanna and maybe kava. They seem to have a good reputation. :)

I purchased bulk rhodiola extract from amazon.com. It tastes horrid when you get it straight on your tongue, but I like mixing it with hot water and stevia. It makes a good tea. :) I have yet to find out if heat damages it.

Rhodiola 2 years 10 months ago #20486

• Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 136
Where did you get the powder? Have you ever tried making tea from cut up roots? I'm thinking about getting some from this place:

meridianbotanicals.com/index.php?main_page=product...h=65&products_id=209

I've purchased cats claw from them in the past and the quality of the cats claw seemed pretty good.

Rhodiola 2 years 10 months ago #20244

• Jasmin
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
I'm glad it worked out that way! :)

I bought the powder. It's a bit tricky to measure out because you only need a tiny amount. If cost wasn't an issue for me, I would buy capsules in the smallest dose. That would make it easier to tinker with the grams taken. That or a scale that measures milligrams.

Rhodiola 2 years 10 months ago #20243

• CT38
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Hey Jasmin Funnily enough I was looking into buying some rhodiola so your post could not have come at a more perfect moment :)

Did you buy the powder or in capsule form ?

Rhodiola 2 years 10 months ago #20242

• Jasmin
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
I thought I'd share my experiences with rhodiola. I really like it! I can see using it on no-kratom days for energy and a mood boost. The first time I took it was first thing in the morning. I am not a morning person at all, and I was especially groggy. 15-20 minutes after taking rhodiola I felt wide awake and ready to go, and not in an unnatural, drugged way. I thought to myself that I didn't even need coffee, but I wanted it. ;o) It also gave me clarity of mind and a sense of well being.

I am concerned about taking this with anxiety though, and there are plenty of web pages out there with warnings. Some people find it helps anxiety, others have their anxiety increase. I really need to get a milligram scale, because dose is important with this stuff. And who has a 1/32 teaspoon? lol One time I took it, I was just on the border of being over stimulated. I read rhodiola is like kratom in that smaller doses are more stimulating and larger doses sedating. I'm a little nervous to experiment with larger doses because just a pinch of rhodiola effects my body.

Anyway, for depression and fatigue, I would definitely recommend trying this. Anxiety sufferers should be cautious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, cash mat, Gnarmar

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.218 seconds