Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Results from doctor 10 months 1 week ago #47275

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Hey onemanorgy!!

Haha, that’s a awesome username , made me chuckle and then some .... lol
Nice to have you here and welcome aboard the ILK train
You believe kratom might have given you fatty liver ?
Any thing else you feel might have contributed to that ? Meds of some sort or drinking ? Diet ? Your source of kratom is pure and unadulterated? Hard to answer the last one ..

Don’t mean to ask a slurry of questions but I’m very interested in your dosage amounts and frequency ...

I’m sorry your having to deal with this ailment and please keep us posted on any progress with it . This is def the first time I’ve heard about any possibility of fatty liver linked to kratom intake .. I’m not a doctor but my understanding is that this would be a very rare and infrequent occurrence.most reports shared by folks tests is that the tests are better than before taking kratom ..

But anything is possible and we are all different

Please stick around and perhaps some folks might have something to add to this !

I hope this ailment heals fast and strong !

Take care

Brandon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Results from doctor 10 months 1 week ago #47271

• onemanorgy
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I was diagnosed with Fatty liver, hiateral hernia that went away and ulcers that went away after a month of ozmeoperole. BUt I still have fatty liver.

I'm a 9 year kratom user, since 24-25 years old. I knew of Kratom since 2001, but didnt try until 2011.

I'm taking N acetyle cysteine. I knowq Kratom is capable of good pain relief but for past couple years if I tried to get off it I can't sleep for a week. Never went more than 6 days without it and those 6 days no sleep. I do believe everyone reacts different. But I found this forum researching Fatty Liver from Kratom on google.

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say it causes it in sxome people. Im not a everyday soda High Fructose corn syrup drinker.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Results from doctor 2 years 9 months ago #25504

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
Usually lab results have the norms listed so you can see if your results are inside or outside of the normal range.

Would love to help you out but in Canada we report in SI units (like the rest of the world except for the USA) so would probably have difficulty with the numbers.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by bomalley.

Results from doctor 2 years 9 months ago #25503

• Thefrogshateme
  • Thefrogshateme's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686
Diet and exercise is going well. Lost 10 pounds. Raisins,plain cold brew coffee, bananas,almonds, prunes,carrots, canned green vegetables, and just fish at night. I cheated today with crackers and salmon crab dip.

Was wondering; I have my lab results anyone know how to actually read them?

How long should I continue my regime before asking if I can have another ultrasound to prove myself wrong.

Last edit: by Thefrogshateme.

Results from doctor 2 years 9 months ago #25390

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9123
Ahem. Um BoMalley, you move more, faster, and more often than I do!

I’m tempted to hire a staff to move my body for me. I’ll watch from under a blanket in a heap of cold sweats (see the JOYS OF PERIMENOPAUSE) esmoking and scaring everyone (it looks like real smoke!) and occasionally tossing back a heaping spoon of what looks like dirty, ground up hay into my mouth, further freaking out nosy people bothered by what OTHERS put in their own body.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: bomalley

Results from doctor 2 years 9 months ago #25384

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
Frogs:

Nobody knows how difficult is is to keep moving more than me! Moving is prescribed for ALL of my issues with my tissues, even though it actually hurts to do so.

There are plenty of ways to get moving...For me Yoga has been a lifesaver. Very slow gentle movements that have increased my strength and flexibility.

If you are looking for physical activity that will get the blood and lymph moving, then vigorous activity is best...but that can be walking or biking too. Keep changing it up so you do not get bored.

Good for you!

BTW...good advice from Kitsune re: high fructose corn syrup...AVOID it like the plague. A VERY clean natural diet would be best for you anyway. That would keep the amount of toxins your liver has to deal with at a minimum.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Last edit: by bomalley.

Results from doctor 2 years 9 months ago #25377

• Kitsune
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 155
Be careful about mixing Frog. I was taking Tramadol and the doctor prescribed Ritalin to help with my inability to focus (ha) and it literally killed me. I was lucky that my husband was home and that it happened on a Sunday morning. I keeled over, no pulse, not breathing, eyes fixed and dilated. I'm still mad at my friend Linda for not recording it! Anyhow, my husband had to do CPR, and they dragged me to the hospital. I felt pretty bad in the days leading up to that morning, and the weird things is that I was feeling so bad that I had drastically cut back on both. I had taken 3 Tramadol in the two days leading up, and had taken the Ritalin that morning, but hadn't had any for 3 days. Do some research - if I had taken the time I would have read that both meds can cause seizures and I sure wouldn't have taken the Ritalin.
The dust never really gets any worse after the first four years.
~ Quentin Crisp

Results from doctor 2 years 9 months ago #25374

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
Do you think the doctor would prescribe adderal for fatigue instead of kratom?

Results from doctor 2 years 9 months ago #25371

• Kitsune
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 155
Frogs, I know you are worried. So you do what you can. Every time you need to go to the gym and don't feel like it, think of your reasons for going. That's what can motivate you to keep at it. Plus, you'll hit this fantastic point where the things that were so hard to do will be easy, and it will make you feel like a King!

The worry about your liver...I get it. Drinking was one of the few things I didn't do. Couldn't afford the bail money. (I just love saying that!) Think carefully now about the changes you made in your life since you stopped drinking. What are your eating habits? I have to say I really agree with Kemp. High fructose corn syrup is HORRIBLE. It does so much damage. And it's in everything. It's not allowed into this house. My husband and I eat only home cooked, no processed foods, and we drove up to the mountains and were starving so we stopped at McDonalds. Within 20 minutes of having eaten, we both felt like we were dying. It was awful what that 'food' did to us. And to top it off hit tasted terrible.

Do a bit of investigating into that - I'll bet you'll be surprised. High fructose corn syrup was originally a by product, and the industry wanted to sell it's garbage so they did. I can't remember all the details on it but I can guarantee you it's bad news. So think about the changes. What do you eat? Did you start getting loads of headaches once you stopped drinking and maybe you were taking Tylenol or another headache remedy? Something that is innocuous on it's own can be deadly in combination with other things.

The last time I had a full check up, the doctor checked the results in front of me. I think because I smoked and had taken Ativan for years she was prepared to see liver damage and there was none. (Big surprised look on her face - wipe that off lady!) I don't know whether or not she thought I drank or maybe it was just the Ativan, but the tests were really good. So when I can afford to go get those tests done again I will and I will tell you what the results are.

It would be good too as Laurie and Bomalley say to look to things that can help support the health and healing of your body. I've noticed a lot of people experience various g.i. problems with Kratom. If you can, sit down and think about what changes you've noticed. Read about what others have noticed and see if you've experienced the same. I'm wishing you well on this Frog.
:-)
The dust never really gets any worse after the first four years.
~ Quentin Crisp

Results from doctor 2 years 9 months ago #25368

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
Plus I'm promising to be proactive. I immediately signed up for a 50$ a month gym and spent my first hour there today. It's so hard working out without motivators though.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds