Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bowel change 1 year 7 months ago #33030

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Hope it all goes well and is enlightening in good ways

Thinking good thoughts for you bro,

Taker easy dude

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bowel change 1 year 7 months ago #33027

• Thefrogshateme
  • Thefrogshateme's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686
I'll answer your questions shortly, I went to a doctor today and they're doing sample tests, and I talked to them about my liver and they want to see if my fatty liver has progressed. I mentioned kratom and wanting to test enzymes and as she was drawing my blood she says it's unusual to have cherry colored blood. Idk what this means.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Bowel change 1 year 7 months ago #33009

• Wolverine
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 163
My movements turned baby shit green from way too much kratom so I think you’re thinking is 100% correct.
I use prescription pain medication and stopped it completely while high amounts of kratom that was a mistake.
I now use 1/2 the amount of prescription medication and much less kratom and the goal is to be as functional as possible.
Kratom has to be respected it’s a drug and if you can’t accept that your in for some problems.
Kratom properties highly mocks opiates and they effect digestive tract.
I am almost out of kratom and I’m not climbing walls like I was when using high amounts with no prescription medication.

I look for progress not perfection.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Thefrogshateme

Last edit: by Wolverine.

Bowel change 1 year 7 months ago #33008

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Hey there frogs, I’m very sorry your having bowel concerns/ issues ... sincerely frogs

I have a few personal questions ,only for you to consider and only ask yourself these, no need to post them unless you feel the need to .. I hope it doesn’t feel to invasive, but they are personal for sure ...

What is your daily gram intake of Kratom ? Do you drink enough water? Do you consume alcohol regularly?How is your diet? Do you eat meat? Organic produce or conventional ? Fat intake ? Exercise regimen? ( I’m sorry to ask such personal questions) what is your age ? Have you had bowel issues since using Kratom? ( most have dealt with minor to moderate constipation) And lastly any stress increase or dietary changes recently ? Last well being check up?

For the record I’m not claiming to be an expert at anything, Age, diet and lifestyle are important as to what your current needs are .

As someone who really cares about well being I want the best for you and everyone health wise,

I also trust personal intuition as far as diagnosis, if you feel it’s atributed to Kratom, it may very well be that, if your intake is significantly big.

These questions are for consideration and of course by no means do you need to answer any of them ,

Personally I’ve beem cutting back on my intake because I use upwards of upto 40-50 grams a day recently and I want to make sure I’m getting the best/ biggest results with the least amount of adverse effects long term and short term....

Not being a expert at anything, I think chilling out a bit
( lowering your dose frequency and amount per dose) and doing at the least a dietary fast/ detox to help your system reboot would be beneficial for sure .. i.e. lots of water and vegetable/ herbal brotha and teas .... zero processed foods and alkaline

Could only be helpful as we all should do this bodily clean up/ detox once a year , even more important as we get older

Sending you good vibes bro, please keep us posted , we are here to support and Help however we can

Bowel change 1 year 7 months ago #33007

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8778
I would CHANGE kratom use to see if that “eliminates” the problem. High end use never ends well, bowel wise. We are not horses.
You know we love you, Frogs. Please try to reset your tolerance. <hug>
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thefrogshateme

Last edit: by Laurie.

Bowel change 1 year 7 months ago #33002

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
It's I feel my excess high end use would have some side effects sooner or later. I've been getting dull sensations the right of my stomach. Then the last two movements have been scary, like possession scary which led me to play in my poop and fine white clusters everywhere. The poop it self was green and you wouldn't be able to see them unless you play in it.

I owe every doctor, hospital, lab, in town money except one and the one I don't owe has a really super hot women I used to work with and I can't tell her my poop situation. But still, they'll send you to a lab for tests ECT, if you owe money you'd have to pay up front

Last edit: by Thefrogshateme.

Bowel change 1 year 7 months ago #33001

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8778
Hopefully BoMalley will see this post. Her colonic related expertise will be a learning experience for all of us.

I would consider kratom as the issue if you are NEW to kratom use. Have you introduced a totally new vendor and strain? Why is kratom your first guess?

I’m betting it’s something unrelated to kratom. Maybe something that didn’t digest properly and went in one end and out the other? Like excess mucus. <——Another fun word! Haha

Here’s a website link for causes of mucus in stools to see if what you’re describing is mentioned:

www.livestrong.com/article/14483-5-things-you-need...uses-mucus-in-stool/
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thefrogshateme

Bowel change 1 year 7 months ago #33000

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
Last 2 days I've had a change in bowel movements where they look like something evil and damaged. I checked my poop today and there's alot of white firm, yet slushy stuff on in it. Like big slushy specs. I'm sorry to be blunt, but I'm thinking my high kratom intake could be a reason. Pale white stools are a bile problem with the liver, but this isn't pale. Idk what's wrong :/

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds