Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Help!! Switching from H to Kratom 1 year 6 months ago #33662

• SickBoy
  • SickBoy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Hey guys, thank you so much for your input, sorry I hAvent been able update more but life gets crazy sometimes. So far he is doing good, day 1 in the books. I know things will get rough after a few days. I started him off on some red bent last night so he could get a goof nights sleep. Which was perfect, woke up refreshed. Then gave him a white/green mix to start his day. Then some green indo. So far he is responding well. He went to spend the night at my father's as I have to go to work tonight. And didn't want to leave him for my wife to deal with. Praying this will be as much as a life saver for him as it was for me. Thank you all for you input.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Help!! Switching from H to Kratom 1 year 6 months ago #33629

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3778
Take as much as needed, as often as needed to keep withdrawal symptoms manageable.

It is difficult to overdose on Kratom although some of the alkaloids can cause nausea and vomiting. Not pleasant but not harmful either.

it is a big experiment so you just have to keep trying.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Help!! Switching from H to Kratom 1 year 6 months ago #33620

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8809
Has the nephew arrived safely? Prayers with you and the advice here so far should see you through just fine. Withdrawal is much worse in our minds than our bodies, as you well know. Nobody believes that until they survive it and realize they almost chose suicide over a bad flu.

Best wishes and please update us. <hug>
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: SickBoy

Help!! Switching from H to Kratom 1 year 6 months ago #33611

• Ktea
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
I would with a detox start with a half teaspoon and increase half teaspoon every twenty miknutes till relieaf is found. It wont be the same to him but it willtake the edge off for sure. In my experiance day three will be the worst till about the 8 day dpending on how bigg the habit, The blessing with Kratom that i've found is you cant od on it so on that third day and fowward he may need alot more like a table spoon , The wobbles is the worst thing that can happen based on mt experiance only that does not mean this is fact for everyone. But can lay down. if you like a more personal contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. I can share my experiance streanght and hope my friend

Help!! Switching from H to Kratom 1 year 6 months ago #33609

• SickBoy
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah, I have 19 yrs clean..but opiates weren't my cup of tea. I really appreciate your feedback. I have a lot of reds, some green and whites on hand. Just want to be sure I give him the correct doses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ktea

Help!! Switching from H to Kratom 1 year 6 months ago #33608

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625
I agree with Laurie and every time I went to detox I figured this is the last time i will ever get high so lets do as much as possible. And yes being a drug addict/alcoholic i would lie right to your face no matter how much i loved the person or who that person was to me. Never personal but more of being in survival mode to keep from going into withdrawals.
You should.,even though he may take offense..,thoroughly search him and his belongings to make sure he doesnt have any more H, or some other drugs on him...just in case.
From what i've seen a good Red Strain and a green.
Do you already have Kratom on hand?
If not are you getting it from a legit vendor or head-shop?

Best of luck to the both of you..,it's a horrible thing to go through and try and help someone go through.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, SickBoy

Last edit: by jayisk.

Help!! Switching from H to Kratom 1 year 6 months ago #33595

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8809
Hello and welcome to the best kratom forum ever.

First and foremost, be careful with accepting “last fix” plans. This is the most dangerous time. Most addicts want the last fix to be “the best” and many DIE on last fix day.

They almost never do what they promise.

That said,
Get some red vein and green vein and look up ‘detox’ in this website using the SEARCH option. This topic has been discussed and you’ll learn a lot from past discussions that isfully applicable to your nephew’s plight.

I hope he arrives alive on Saturday and can begin taking kratom. He may be surprised at how well he feels and can enjoy his visit. IF he gets there when he says he is.

No offense meant. Drug addiction makes liars out of the sweetest victims. Nothing meant about your nephews’ character. I’ve just seen it all before and many LAST FIX days are lucky to make it to the ER. Many STILL head right back to the streets after being revived, not following through with the plans made to get clean.

Prepare to be disappointed and I hope you’re not.

So sorry to hear about your nephews’ disease/illness/state. It’s taken many good people out of our lives. Nobody is untouched by addiction. Sending hugs and prayers.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: SickBoy

Last edit: by Laurie.

Help!! Switching from H to Kratom 1 year 6 months ago #33594

• SickBoy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, My nephew is coming down from portland. He is addicted to heroin, and trying to get off. His last fix will be friday and will be here Sat. If anyone has gone through this What strains would be best? Thank you so much in advance!!

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds