07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: To Everybody On ILK

To Everybody On ILK 1 month 2 days ago #34965

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight For Kratom! Don't Let Them Win!
  • Thank you received: 2666
I just want to Apologize to everybody on ILK. I have been sick for the past few months with depression & now I have been having trouble with Nasal Fissures, Receding Gums, Several Cavities & a Filling came out as well. I have not been feeling up to Posting or Replying on ILK. I am in the Process of working on Reviews of many different Vendors although I don't feel up to it. I have to put all of my Energy in Writing the Reviews for all these Vendors So I can get them done. I hope you can understand my Illnesses & forgive me for not being on ILK lately. Once I get better I will be on ILK more.
If anybody has any Questions about Kratom please private message me or make a Post & I will be glad to answer as soon as I can usually within 24 hours if not sooner. I'm usually on really late at night Between Midnight & 5am.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, GOLDA55, LilyRosemary, StarWarsForce, Insense1, catspaw1955, Thefrogshateme, natures_cure, jayisk, Jazzfan1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

To Everybody On ILK 1 month 2 days ago #34968

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
Madmax, I hope you get to feeling better. I want to thank you for all the effort you put into your reviews. I really enjoy reading them. You write the most professional Kratom reviews I have ever seen.
You are appreciated and Please know we are wishing you a speedy recovery...

Thanks Brother for all you do........
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

To Everybody On ILK 1 month 2 days ago #34969

• Inland Botanicals
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
Your reviews are always so thorough and informative and it's always a joy to read your posts. Hope you feel better soon. Dental issues are really no fun and I've watched my husband go through some of that as well. I'll be praying for you. >:D

To Everybody On ILK 1 month 2 days ago #34970

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 437
No need to apologize madmax, health issues can take time , please take good care of yourself, everyone will be happy to have you back , and we are here for you, you are loved and respected for who you are and what you do for all of us kratom enthusiasts

Much love and respect brother

To Everybody On ILK 1 month 2 days ago #34978

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3188
How nice to hear from you madmax and get an update, but really no need to apologize.

We are all doing the best we can!

Take the time you need for yourself.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

To Everybody On ILK 1 month 1 day ago #34985

• GOLDA55
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 61
NO NEED TO Explain, I think most of us on this website get the same feelings, thats is why most of us are on this site using Kratom. I have definitely been there. Some days or weeks Kratom doesn't give you that extra motivation, energy, and calmness we have come to expect from this wonderful leaf. Hopefully you feel better soon..I always look forward to your reviews and posts. I have found that gabapentin helps, but as an addict it frightens me to become addicted to gabapentin so I Try to use it sparingly. Thank you for sharing your knowledge. Golda55

To Everybody On ILK 1 month 1 day ago #34987

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
GoldA55, I have my good days and bad. We all do.. I have recently discussed taking Gabapentin with my pain Management Dr. I have read totally opposing views on this medication. Some say it is great and others say don’t take it.
I have Crohn’s Disease and I suffer from intense abdominal pain on a daily basis. In your opinion does it help with pain symptoms.
I do enjoy using Kratom mostly for positive mood boost, relaxation at the end of the day. I find it helps with a lot of little things but, it doesn’t cover intense pain.

Thanks & Best Regards

To Everybody On ILK 1 month 1 day ago #34988

• Littlebear3
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
I take Gabapentin on occasion. I've also read mixed reviews. Here is my take:
I have lower back nerve pain, and it does help.
It is also prescribed for people with Fibromyalgia. It works on nerve pain. I resisted it because I take zoloft and don't really want another med on board, especially one that has potential for withdrawal.
I find it helps me sleep. It also helps with anxiety. I do not take it daily and I have not experienced any negative effects.

When my back aches and I get a lot of anxiety, I take 300 miligrams. And that helps. I can't advise anyone to not take something that might help. Like many things it all comes down to how much and how often. A couple times a week does not risk dependence. Give it a try.

To Everybody On ILK 1 month 1 day ago #34992

• Jazzfan1
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
MadMax, Thinking of you..Wishing you a good day today..

Littlebear3, thanks for the info. I know there are a lot of people with a lot of Pain Management experience and I hope to avoid certain pitfalls on Medications that Pain Management Dr.'s are prescribing. I also realize that it is a deeply personal thing to ask people to share.
I am thankful for those who do share and completely understand those who choose not too.

Thanks ILK
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce

To Everybody On ILK 1 month 1 day ago #34993

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 2946
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Littlebear3!

Thanks for joining the group to share your experience! Hope you find the forum helpful as well!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Jazzfan1

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.062 seconds