09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Member in need of kratom donations

Member in need of kratom donations 1 year 2 weeks ago #38788

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3953
laurie,

I know I signed up and cant remember the name either! we have a decent stash of a couple 'weight' that work for me but not him ect. I would share with anyone here. sometimes you just want a sample before deciding if its right for you ect. ETC is a perfect example, dose is small and 'it working right' is smaller.

bali,

thank you for doing that. glad to have you here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: BaliDreamzzz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Member in need of kratom donations 1 year 2 weeks ago #38783

• catspaw1955
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 292
yeah we should not trade on ILK, because it could then be like topix.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Member in need of kratom donations 1 year 2 weeks ago #38766

• BaliDreamzzz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 178
Thanks so much everyone. I helped people out in the past on Reddit (mitragynerosity forum) but they eliminated that sub. Anyway I felt kind of weird asking but literally was at my wits end, so I figured the squeaky wheel would get the grease. What a great community we have here. I can't say enough how much I appreciate being able to reach out to the nicest people that get what's going on. This is a really great forum to visit a few times a day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, michele373

Member in need of kratom donations 1 year 2 weeks ago #38695

• KratoCan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 144
@Usernametaken......
Very much agreed, and well said! I am a noob here, but I am blown away by the camaraderie of the members. I really appreciate the support now that my dear friend and kratom vendor, Great Lakes Botanicals has gone MIA.
Peace.....
Dami
"Courage is fear holding on a minute longer."

George S. Patton
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Member in need of kratom donations 1 year 2 weeks ago #38694

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Ofcourse no worries Laurie , thank you and sweet dreams

Member in need of kratom donations 1 year 2 weeks ago #38691

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor

Hi Laurie!!

Yea, I remember someone asking whether we could trade on here. Apparently this member had some kilos he? wanted to get rid of even at a loss or wanted to trade. I’m sorry I can’t remember the user’s name. You replied that we cannot trade publicly. Is donating considered the same as trading? Seems a bit different but I can totally understand the reason for not doing so publicly. I do remember a member asking the community if someone could help her get her usual monthly order from a particular vendor as she was having financial difficulties. It didn’t take long for some kind and generous people to offer their help and I know you were one of them.

I can see how trading could potentially cause problems in this community. Say if for example 2 people decide to trade but only one person sends out the product and the other never receives what was agreed on. This is a hypothetical. I doubt that would happen very often here.

This forum stands out from the rest cause we all treat each other with respect and dignity. It’s a much more positive community with people who genuinely care for the other members instead of trash talking and downvoting other people’s comments which is why I became a member to begin with. TC

Last edit: by Usernametaken.

Member in need of kratom donations 1 year 2 weeks ago #38689

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
I’m done for today, it’s been a long day. Promise I will in the morning and I cleaned it out mid afternoon today. Thanks for your enthusiastic support! I’ll be sure you have an address in time for tomorrow’s mail. ;-)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B, Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat, BaliDreamzzz

Member in need of kratom donations 1 year 2 weeks ago #38687

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Please Check your pm Laurie, or balidreamzzz

(L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L) (L)

Member in need of kratom donations 1 year 2 weeks ago #38686

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
ALSO, I have the info on a fellow who hit a rough patch and needed/needs donations. If anyone would be interested in sending him some, please pm me and I’ll hook you up with his address OR private message username: BaliDreamzzz

Thanks!

Laurie
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat, BaliDreamzzz

Last edit: by Laurie.

Member in need of kratom donations 1 year 2 weeks ago #38685

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
We can’t have it done publicly on ILK. I found a forum that was offering to supervise a trading section starting May 1. But now I cannot recall the name of that website!

Do you remember the name of that thing, michele373?
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds