09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.

TOPIC: Treat tendinitis of the knee

Treat tendinitis of the knee 8 months 2 weeks ago #43431

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8697
I’m sitting with the cutest spaniel (Joey) and a SMART Westie (Roscoe) today and their folks have a few lovely bottles of flavored olive oil. I’m going to try a dose reduction with “Meyer lemon” later - so far am feeling a bit feverish today and resting. Fortunately the dogs are fine with lying around. Barking at movement outside is their specialty, lol!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treat tendinitis of the knee 8 months 2 weeks ago #43428

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
Laurie,
So I'm a crash dummy? That's strange nobody has ever added "crash" before. :lol:
Maybe that's why that drunk hit me head on 30 years ago. :ohmy:

Nan,
I didn't see your post before my morning dose which I lowered from 1.2g to 600mg with the tablespoon of the oil. I did it on an empty stomach and waited 30 minutes to eat.
It took about 45 minutes to start working. I felt good clarity at about 90 minutes but the headache didn't go away until 2.5 hours had passed.
It also is wearing off earlier than usual. I usually do not redose until 2pm but it is noon now and the headache and lack of clarity is returning.
I'll try upping the dose to 800mg tomorrow and dropping down to 1/2 tbsp.
I just mentioned in another thread that the oil is also helping with things to pass more readily through the plumbing. :-bd

I'm still taking 3 of the gluco caps twice a day. I haven't felt the healing pains as before but likely because I have been doing to much physical work and my whole body hurts when I let the incar wear off. :(

Michele,
You actually take frankincense? :woohoo:
As strong as that smell I can't imagine actually eating it. I do use it instead of icy hot at times though. I like the smell but Liz doesn't.

Marcus,
Sharing IS caring. That is how we know you care. Thank you.

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 8 months 2 weeks ago #43416

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4229
Michele, Nan, Don & Laurie you are what makes this Forum Great. Willing to share or help each other out in any way possible. Sharing is Caring! ;)
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 8 months 2 weeks ago #43413

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thanks so much. My budget is zip, but this list is extremely helpful for my experiments while I’m pug sitting and have access to TONS of the stuff (choices to sample) before I buy it. THANKS SO MUCH and I am also relieved that Nan70 is starting to feel less discomfort (watch the stress)!

Love you girls!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 8 months 2 weeks ago #43400

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3946
nan, and don!

thank you for more details on the coconut oil. really does help! im so glad the gluco is working for you!

laurie,

ive tried every essential oil that I have that you can take internally. my overall favorites for their overall well being are malecula ( tea tree ), frankincense, turmeric, lemon, wild orange, zendo something, oregano, lemongrass, and grapefruit. but its all in whats best for you. ive also been taking their supplements. the blue one and fatty acids one have been magical. they aren't cheap but got on sale. and well you know im a sucker for alternative treatments. blew my mind that a food grade oil is on the average 40 times more concentrated than a powder. makes the leaf taste great lol..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat

Treat tendinitis of the knee 8 months 2 weeks ago #43390

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
Hi Don,
We the guinea pigs *wheek* *wheek*
We take a low dose of Greens so we cannot really lower the kratom dose, but the next time if you try again lower the coconut oil to 1/2 tablespoon. Coconut oil speeds up the metabolism so I am taking the coconut oil about half hour after my morning kratom dose now.
For Reds I like the relaxation but not partial to sedation, it brought on more sedation, so I lowered my Kratom dose and got better results. Its potentiating my kratom dose still. I am adjusting the amount of both the oil and kratom. It does make average kratom strains better though so I am able to rotate in some of my "no fly" pile , since we low dose we have to consider that the stronger strains are not better for us stronger. I am getting longer duration of pain relief which is a plus.

The gluco- totally worked for me I think I am a month in, I am almost at the point I feel I can drop down to a maintenance dose, maybe in 2 to 3 weeks. And yes I did and am experiencing healing pains and twinges but only here and there. My knee feels so much better and my shins no longer bother me at all.

My quick report - back to work for me. :-h
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 8 months 3 weeks ago #43389

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thanks for posting your crash test dummy research for the forum to learn from, Don. It’s obviously significant affect and I’m wondering what essential oils I might wanna try this with. I think Michele373 has posted her faves.

Thanks Nan70 for posting this discovery!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 8 months 3 weeks ago #43382

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
Nan,
I got the coconut oil this past Friday and I have tried it 4 times now. Twice at night with red kx and twice in the morning with green riau.
In all cases I put 1 tablespoon of the oil in an espresso cup and nuked it for 10s to warm it up which seems to help the kratom mix better.
I then put 1.2g of the kratom in and mix it. Looks just like espresso when I'm done. :-bd
You're right, it has absolutely no coconut taste or smell to it.

For me it does change the effects of the kratom. The red kx usually knocks me out pretty quick but with the coconut oil it took longer, 3hrs instead of 1.5hrs, to start working. Then instead of being zonked I was relaxed for about 3hrs and then to sleepy to stay awake. There was noticeable pain reduction also. I consider that a good result. :-bd

With the green riau the results were not being as clear minded as usual but more toward being relaxed. And the headache reduction wasn't as good as without the coconut oil.

With the 4 times I have tried this it seems to moderate the effects of the kratom for me to a middle ground that makes the different kratom veins act the same. :-?

I'll try it next with a white and a yellow to see what it does with them.

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 8 months 3 weeks ago #43257

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4229
Don that just sounds Horrific. I'm so sorry you had to go through that in your School days as a kid. I do understand why some kids can't take it anymore & they just Break & do something Crazy. But what should be done is to either Home School the Bullied Kids or to Address the Bullying Situation which would not be easy.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”

Treat tendinitis of the knee 8 months 3 weeks ago #43247

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
Cannolis in a Cannoli? Cannoli inception :unsure:

I pass by these beauties everyday when I take my bathroom break. Termini Bros Bakery. I just have to practice a lot of will power.

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds