Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.

TOPIC:

Treat tendinitis of the knee 1 year 3 weeks ago #43233

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4381
me too don! the latest craze for dessert tables at work is a monster cannoli.. like 2 feet wide.. stuffed with 200 or so little cannolis. everyone loves it. I say I wanna eat the babies.. hahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treat tendinitis of the knee 1 year 3 weeks ago #43224

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2044
I love cannoli :x :lol:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 1 year 3 weeks ago #43217

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3987
Holey Cannoli literally

:unsure:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 1 year 3 weeks ago #43194

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
wow..
I hear you both. got my dose as well. and girls weren't much better. I grew up in a nice middle class section (parents) and the armpit of Ct (Bridgeport- grandparents) so I got to see both sides. some kids can be mean nasty little fu%kers. some people just shouldn't spawn I swear. sounds cruel but just being honest. theres a lot of evil humanlike monsters out there. and all that I have known had em. I feel bad for the kids. just becoming a product of their environment.

laurie, im with you and marcus. happy to have a household catch up day watching the doggie. shes so cute. it amazes me that a 4 lb dog can drag me all over the yard...I try and run with her when im up to it. tried my fist S+V today too. small dose worked well. ill do it again in the morning so my first dose of regular k in the afternoon will be about 48 hours later. gotta start somewhere. my 'sweet spot' doses are getting too high
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Treat tendinitis of the knee 1 year 3 weeks ago #43192

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8981
Holy cannoli. What a gripping story of brutality!

Bullies were not that bad in my youth (as I remember it).
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 1 year 3 weeks ago #43188

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2044

madmaxnightrider wrote:

Tiggermanscrat wrote: I know a bit about having water on the knee also.
When I was in 7th grade a bully threw me into a wall and my left knee took almost all the impact. The next day it was blown up like a balloon and the doctor used a needle to drain it so I could bend it again. It was extremely painful. :ohmy:
That damage was the start of the pain I still suffer with in that leg. It has been operated on twice arthroscopically and now has almost no meniscus left. :(

Oh Man I am So Sorry about that Don. That sounds very Painful. How is your Knee Feeling These days?

I got Bullied in School as well. The Bullies were so Bad that I got taken out of Public School in 5th Grade & went on to get my Diploma at Home. Where I was going to School was one of the Worst Schools in the US because of the type of people living in the surrounding area. A lot of Crime going on there.

The knee is always painful to varying degrees. At the moment it is worse due to over work from my bathroom renovation. :ohmy:
I think the weather change from hurricane Dorian is also making it and my hip worse than normal.

The bullying thing was pretty bad but I had been guilty of it also so maybe I got what I deserved. :(

A couple of weeks before this person threw me into the wall he attacked me in the locker room. Punched me in the face, until his arms were tired?, then knocked me to the floor, got on top of me, grabbed me by my hair and banged the back of my head into the concrete floor. He was laughing the whole time he was doing this to me. If it wasn't for a very big kid telling him to stop before he killed me he probably would have.
It is because of things like this that I can understand when kids that are bullied go into school and shoot the bullies. :angry:

I grew up in a housing project and these kinds of things were just a "normal" part of life. :(

Sorry to hear that you also had to put up with the bullying crap. For it to start in the 5th grade is outrageous.
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, michele373, Babel-17

Treat tendinitis of the knee 1 year 3 weeks ago #43167

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4315

Tiggermanscrat wrote: I know a bit about having water on the knee also.
When I was in 7th grade a bully threw me into a wall and my left knee took almost all the impact. The next day it was blown up like a balloon and the doctor used a needle to drain it so I could bend it again. It was extremely painful. :ohmy:
That damage was the start of the pain I still suffer with in that leg. It has been operated on twice arthroscopically and now has almost no meniscus left. :(

Oh Man I am So Sorry about that Don. That sounds very Painful. How is your Knee Feeling These days?

I got Bullied in School as well. The Bullies were so Bad that I got taken out of Public School in 5th Grade & went on to get my Diploma at Home. Where I was going to School was one of the Worst Schools in the US because of the type of people living in the surrounding area. A lot of Crime going on there.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 1 year 3 weeks ago #43166

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4315

Nan70 wrote: Exercising everyday because of my back, always. Unfortunately this plus hours and hours on my feet at work led to tendinitis. Exercise- good until you body tells you not enough rest time to recover. I always try to sneak up my intensity ( I tread mill, power walk, try to see if I can jog and run but always pay a price for that) I also use free weights to help with bone health but learned to do it in a way to keep the weight off my lower back. and Yoga. I have had my share of Sciatica Pain- hips down the leg in the ankle, sometime it skips the pathway and its a dull ache that builds only in the ankle and between my big toe, then numbness. If I manage inflammation my sciatic pain is under control and the diet helps repair the irritated nerves. I think we mentioned eating eggs up to six a day- Paul's Naturopathic Dr, Dr. Wallach's advice. I thinks its the amino acids and the MSM available in eggs that have helped dramatically.

I have lowered my intensity and time I tread Mill to provide recovery time. I also love to use alternative therapies like ice packs and a heating pad. We mentioned topical oils. Supplementing with Glucosamine sulfate and collagen is something I definitely needed, I feel all my joints improving.

9 months with water on the knee. Was it painful the whole time? I am glad it cleared up on its own. Doctors will want to use injections, stick needles and drain stuff.

Best-

Sounds like you do Everything that that you can Possibly do for your Pain Nan. You take better care of your Body than most people it seems.

The Water on the Knee was Not Painful at all. It was just a Mild Case of Water On The Knee. It did look Weird though. It Looked like a Big Knot sticking out on my Knee. Eventually my body absorbed it all. So I am good now.

So Happy that you are Improving Nan.:) Any Improvement is going in the Right Direction.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Treat tendinitis of the knee 1 year 3 weeks ago #43152

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
nan and madmax, you are so right! I know my joints aren't great. long hours on the feet don't help either. but exercise even small doses are beneficial. unless my bones start grinding eeeekkk. but its a catch 22. its hard to work out and if you do then youre limited. hard to shed weight that way! I like the ellipticals have to stick with low impact.

babel, I love now products. their oils are great as well. ive bought pure lanolin from them for years when your standard lotions aren't enough. I know nan knows what I mean. when you have to wash your hands 100 times a day or so, I know any nurse understands! and that's a butt ton of silica! but I get ya. I get the leaf now at least in 100 oz bags. unless its like Oregon kratom and I can sample 8 ounces.

ive started taking boswiella and frankensense ad jell cap supplements recently so ill soon comment if they help. gonna give it a month. cfigured they were on sale so worh a try. cbd lotion mixed with peppermint oil on feet and knees has been my inexpensive holy grail lately.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat

Treat tendinitis of the knee 1 year 3 weeks ago #43136

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2459

Would MCT oils be for more hardcore peeps?

Well, I generally take the MCT oil in my coffee or cocoa, so that might help with digestion. Plus I've been using coconut oil for years, so maybe that helped get me used to taking MCT oil.

I read several reports saying to start with small amounts of MCT oil. So I guess there is something to the idea that it could cause distress. Maybe between being a Kratom user, and being the kind of person who's used to tossing down lots of supplements by way of a spoon, including black and cayenne pepper, I developed a resistance to this side effect.

I take it several times a day now, with every use of Kratom, and between my daily total being moderate, and splitting that total up into several parts, that's a lot different than someone who swallows a full tablespoon, or more, before working out/exercising so as to get the keto effect.

I just remembered that I used to take MCT oil in the late 80s, or early 90s when it got introduced as a workout supplement. I was in very good shape then, so maybe it helped. I think Twin Labs was selling it, and it might have had an orange color and flavor.

iHerb sent me an email advertising a double sale on NOW products that enabled me to buy two 16 oz. bottles at the best price around, along with free shipping. I also got some Cat's Claw from them as with the sale price they were cheaper than Amazon, even with Prime.

I shop aggressively, which often gets me good deals, but my insistence on the best price can produce oddities like the ten pound bag (for $20, plus tax) of food grade silica that sits on my table. It was only 55% more expensive than the two pound bag, so I couldn't resist.

Lol, I should have crunched the numbers as ten pounds of silica is more than I can eat in ten years, or maybe twenty years or more. I guess I could put it to use for other stuff, but as I have no pets there's a hard limit to that.

Though I just remembered that it works well as part of a facial mask/cleanser when mixed with clay. Still, ten pounds of Silica! :)

My nails do grow something awesome though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds