Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.

TOPIC:

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 10 months 3 weeks ago #45750

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4393
katrina,

see.. you are getting the hang of it! you are in the right space. ( we call it a 'thread' ) but this is page 2. his article link was on page 1. you will get the hang quickly!

just keep replying.. we will see you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 10 months 3 weeks ago #45748

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
Tried to reply to BABEL-17'S POST ON ANTI INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES AND THE ARTICLE, BUT DID NOT GET TO RIGHT PLACE. FORUMS ARE FOREIGN TO ME. DEFINATELY IN PRESCHOOL HERE. NOT GETTING THE HANG OF IT. Help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 10 months 3 weeks ago #45747

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
Thst was an awesome article. Thank you for posting it. Do you know which varieties of Kratom are highest in anti inflamitories? I know the herbal ones, and Chinese medicine anb Auravedic. Any hep much appreciated.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 10 months 4 weeks ago #45729

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
You are so right...it is certainly not one size fits all !

I think buprenophrine is a much safer alternative to methadone. I wouldn’t be put on methadone for the world. So, yes...this would be MUCH safer for opioid tolerance !

Thank you for continuing to make me feel so welcome !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 10 months 4 weeks ago #45720

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Thx Suz,

It’s a one size doesn’t fit all kind of thing... but has value in the opiate wd’s....

Very fascinating, thx for your input , I’m happy your here !

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 10 months 4 weeks ago #45713

• Suz
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 131
I realize nobody has commented on this for awhile, and that I’m a newbie...but I do have an insight into this buprenophrine product.

When I started with my pain management doc, this is what she gave me. Now, all pain is different, and I am glad it has helped some folks, but I wondered why it was not working at all on my pain.

It turns out that buprenorphrine is not really effective on spine pain, broken bones ( like my tailbone), or degenerated lower back disc pain. Studies have confirmed that less than 20 percent of people with these types of pain are helped by it.

Turns out, my doc agreed. Obviously I’m turning to Kratom to use instead off hydrocodone. But this was not before I had already tried buprenophrine. So, if it is used for withdrawal only, would consider it a good option.

But if you still suffer from the type of pain ( in the areas I have it ), then chances are it won’t relieve any of your pain.

Of course, this is just my own opinion...but it is because I DID try it first. I wish it would have worked for me. Truly.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 11 months 17 minutes ago #45658

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2513
Kratom has alkaloids that also work against inflammation.

www.kratomscience.com/2014/10/08/list-alkaloids-id...yna-speciosa-kratom/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 11 months 28 minutes ago #45656

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
Hi everyone. Just registered, and been using Kratom since yesterday. Just found out about it. Kratom works better on the horrible chronic pain I have than very strong pharmaceutical opiates Ive been using. I havent been out of pain for a long time. Even with the drugs. Pharmacist is filling late and making me run out. I lucked out and bought some at a head shop. I know its the worst, but it worked!!! I have some meds but not all of them. The Kratom worked on the pain and the detox symptoms. I am flabbergasted.

I saw a documentary that talked about this plant from Africa that sounds like one you mentioned. It detoxes opiate dependent in 24 hours with no side affects. After it got to USA it was made schedule 1 drug. That Leaf of Faith doc had it on there.
So glad to find some people that know something about this miracle kratum. Thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 11 months 2 days ago #45581

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
Ohhhhh so it’s not a new medication but a newish delivery system...thanks for the additional insight!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 11 months 2 days ago #45580

• Kmac4844$
  • Visitor
I know it well from a family member on it.... once a month they inject a little medication into stomach that forms a little bubble and releases suboxone into your system throughout the month

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds