09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 3 months 4 weeks ago #48103

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
Only user and admin have editing rights. As former admin, I edited a couple of times and stated EDITED BY ADMIN.

Your message is discernible and probably no need bother editing. The good part is you’re doing your self care! That’s so important to share with others. Sometimes people don’t exercise self care like reading or a walk because they are too busy and don’t have the time. You’re leading by example. Very cool.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 3 months 4 weeks ago #48101

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
Was talking bout kratom and got edited.wonder why
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 3 months 4 weeks ago #48100

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you for your input Laurie. Ive missed you and it is so good to hear from you. I use Gold Leaf as one of my Doesnt matter if you are late. Everyone has something of value to contribute.

Havent been around much lately. Just taking my Kratom and doing my exercises and reading. Hope Everyone is doing well. Good wishes to all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 3 months 4 weeks ago #48049

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8702
Akuamma (picralima nitida seeds IIRC) is an excellent anti inflammatory botanical, just a reminder even tho I’m late with replying to this discussion ;)

A good many vendors carry it, but I’ll plug this one for akuamma: INSENSE including ILK CODE: ILKforme15% Good on both websites www.GoldLeafBotanicals.net (Wild) www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation) call 916-201-0454 or cell 530-303-2454
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Katrina B.

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 4 months 1 week ago #47665

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
Thank you Babel17 4 your continuing education how to use the Forum and so many things. The Fabulous links as well you seem to have a lot of Great Links. I wonder if I use stem and vein everyday as a mixed if I'll become tolerant to stem and vein . Thank you everybody else to that's contributing to my education here I really appreciate it.

It makes sense to use the whole leaf and not break off part of it to get the entire alkaloid profile sometimes we don't need to improve on Mother Nature.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 4 months 1 week ago #47596

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2101
IIRC is an acronym that means "If I Recall Correctly".
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Katrina B.

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 4 months 1 week ago #47561

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
Hit quote but did not see box for my reply? How do i isolate part of the text inmg quotes? Thanks for the tip, never knew about this.

Wow, I never saw this response, Babel 17, to my question about the inflammation issue. Thank you. Whoa it was 2 months ago and it just popped up in my email. Ive been buying Oties, as well as other vendors and I have most of that Kratom that yOu recommended. Ihave Gold Bali, stem and vein what is IIRC PROCESS?.And I have been wondering about the botanicals. Im so slow at typing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 4 months 1 week ago #47553

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder

Babel-17 wrote:

Katrina B. wrote: Thst was an awesome article. Thank you for posting it. Do you know which varieties of Kratom are highest in anti inflamitories? I know the herbal ones, and Chinese medicine anb Auravedic. Any hep much appreciated.

I'm going to defer to Nan, Michele, and Laurie for that question. Off hand I think that we're likely to see a Red Kratom, or a Gold which is a Red that has had a special drying process (IIRC), being mentioned.

If I have to choose one off the top of my head I'd guess that Soflo's Gold Bali is one of the better teas for inflammation.

And for inflammation there are other herbal products that In Sense/Gold Leaf sell, as well as other vendors I'm sure. Stem and Vein offers some help with that is as well, IIRC, and there again I think NM&L know better than me.

Here's another good article, this time about stem and vein, and it goes into stem and vein's alkaloids.

ensobotanicals.com/a-guide-to-stem-and-vein-kratom-and-its-many-uses/

Tea Time, Soflo, and Otie's sell Stem and Vein, probably some others too, and they're all good, imo. Otie's offers the lowest price, and offers larger amounts at even lower prices, plus you can include stem and vein in a split kilo.

otiesbotanicals.com/product/stem-vein/

P.S. Imo, when in doubt in replying and you want to be sure a person knows you're replying to them, click on "Quote" underneath their post.

Some forums use what is known as a "nesting" feature where when you reply to someone your post appears under theirs no matter when you reply. This forum's software has been geared around stability, it rarely goes down, so that's not enabled as it could cause issues. As far as I know anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 4 months 1 week ago #47519

• Nasatya
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Applying for some rehab center is also a good option. I recommend this addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/men-only/ as one of the best. You'll get professional help against any kind of addiction.

New pharmaceutical for opiate addiction 6 months 1 week ago #45755

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2101

Katrina B. wrote: Thst was an awesome article. Thank you for posting it. Do you know which varieties of Kratom are highest in anti inflamitories? I know the herbal ones, and Chinese medicine anb Auravedic. Any hep much appreciated.

I'm going to defer to Nan, Michele, and Laurie for that question. Off hand I think that we're likely to see a Red Kratom, or a Gold which is a Red that has had a special drying process (IIRC), being mentioned.

If I have to choose one off the top of my head I'd guess that Soflo's Gold Bali is one of the better teas for inflammation.

And for inflammation there are other herbal products that In Sense/Gold Leaf sell, as well as other vendors I'm sure. Stem and Vein offers some help with that is as well, IIRC, and there again I think NM&L know better than me.

Here's another good article, this time about stem and vein, and it goes into stem and vein's alkaloids.

ensobotanicals.com/a-guide-to-stem-and-vein-kratom-and-its-many-uses/

Tea Time, Soflo, and Otie's sell Stem and Vein, probably some others too, and they're all good, imo. Otie's offers the lowest price, and offers larger amounts at even lower prices, plus you can include stem and vein in a split kilo.

otiesbotanicals.com/product/stem-vein/

P.S. Imo, when in doubt in replying and you want to be sure a person knows you're replying to them, click on "Quote" underneath their post.

Some forums use what is known as a "nesting" feature where when you reply to someone your post appears under theirs no matter when you reply. This forum's software has been geared around stability, it rarely goes down, so that's not enabled as it could cause issues. As far as I know anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Babel-17.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.251 seconds