09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tinnitus, Help!

Tinnitus, Help! 5 months 1 week ago #46555

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2032
Nan,
I'm sorry to hear that. :(
You've had more than enough to deal with lately to also deal with that.
My wife and I both have it but we're old. :unsure: I believe it is something that happens with age. :angry:

For me a sound machine with white noise helps to mask the sound so I can sleep. I don't get to use that often because Liz hates the sound. :( But she likes to got to sleep with the TV on. ??? :-?

Don >:D >:D >:D
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tinnitus, Help! 5 months 1 week ago #46533

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 290
I have had tinnitus for a while. Been mostly ignoring it. But this topic reminded me of a homeopathic remedy I tried last time i had it in the form of ear drops. It was one of the common brands. I think it was called Ringittus or something like that and it worked for me! I ended up throwing away the rest of the bottle because after a week or so I did not need it and it expired. Thanks for reminding me. I am going to try it again.

I am sorry about your suffering Nan70. I hope you find something to help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Tinnitus, Help! 5 months 1 week ago #46531

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
Thanks Babs,

I knew Serrapeptase was good in treating chronic sinusitis I actually recommended it to my niece who is still suffering even after trying sinus surgery.
I used to have sinus problems but I didn't feel like they were currently acting up. I feel strongly its stress and possibly circulation issues and not drinking enough water. But this ringing is quite bad now.
Physicals tapping and pulling ears exercises (youtube videos) only stopped the ringing for 10 seconds.
I can almost cry that I have this going on.
The sound of running water and the bathroom fan is my only relief right now.

What scares me about Serrapetase. The price lol. and It actively works to break down scar tissue which would be good for my L4-L5 scarring but my L5- S1 level the scar tissue is acting to serve a purpose. I am a bit apprehensive that taking it would break down needed scar tissue. I need to read up a lot more on it. I will consider taking it if everything else fails.

I am going to up my vitamin C now for sure.

I going to read and re read your links. I should get my but into my doctor to look at my thyroid levels too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Katrina B.

Tinnitus, Help! 5 months 1 week ago #46525

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
Perhaps Serrapeptase, or the probably expensive combo that includes it.

newswithviews.com/Howenstine/james178.htm

Patients suffering from tinnitus for as long as 17 years have made complete recoveries using Wobenzyme therapy. Other potent enzyme therapies(Vitalzym X, Nattokinase, Lumbrokinase{Boluke} could also be expected to be beneficial as they are all capable of blocking inflammation when used in high dosage. My preference among these is Vitalzym X which contains the potent enzyme serrapeptase, protease, papain, bromelain, amylase, rutin(protects against capillary blood vessel fragility), and amia(potent natural source of Vitamin C). Eight to 10 Vitalzym X three times daily should be adequate therapy.

www.tinnitustalk.com/threads/tinnitus-floaters-and-serrapeptase.443/

I am not sure where to post this... hard to say anymore, so please move this Markku if you wish.

I am finding several complaints that are on the web where people have eye floaters and tinnitus symptoms together. When searching the web I found also that some people were taking serrapeptase (enzyme) for them.

Floating spots or strings in vision and Ringing in ears symptomchecker.webmd.com/mul...ging-in-ears&sympto...85|193&locations=3|4

I found this intriguing since I had a scare with "strings/webs/floaters in my one eye and went to the ER and ophthalmologist (September) for it just before the T happened (October). I certainly had other things going on - like changing BP meds and installing a new wifi and cable box EMFs) at around the same time.

Sooooo... with further research on blogs and remedies, serrapeptase seems to be used for both conditions. It will also help with high blood pressure and fibrous conditions in the body.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70, Tiggermanscrat, Katrina B.

Tinnitus, Help! 5 months 1 week ago #46522

• Nan70
  • Nan70's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3859
I developed Tinnitus. It's more of a constant buzzing noise, when you are too close to a speaker and later you hear this type of ringing. But I haven't been to any concerts or in a space that would have effected my hearing.
Anything? I need it to stop, it was subtle for a few days today its louder and constant.
I am open to suggestions.
:(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Katrina B.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.179 seconds