Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

COB blog 8 months 2 weeks ago #47852

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 906
Thank you and I will try to keep everyone up to date here and on our social media.
Maryland right now is rough and anyone who can come and show support on Tuesday would be helpful.
I'll share the link from the aka.
americankratom.org/mediak/news/update-on-maryland-...hb0283-rep-kerr.html
Hopefully I'll know more soon.
I love blending reds and greens by the way equally .
It's a fun plant to work with.
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

COB blog 8 months 2 weeks ago #47850

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4393
brandon

thank you for posting this! its beneficial for all of us to truly feel empathy and the respect of others and their decisions for their own care. but if everyone wasn't so wrapped up in pushing their opinion or moral beliefs onto others this country wouldn't be in the shape its in IMO.

thank you for sharing your story chris. if you want us to slam your senate please drop in any links or #'s and we will! its nice to see so many vendors take the time to do something and speak out on a political playground. and I have no problem telling them yes I DO vote. we take kratom to continue to be productive members of society. and maybe feel a little closer to normal. I don't think they get that.

I got the email as well but had to work night/ today breakfast lunch and was a grumpy bitch. ill just say it lol. broke my almost month long kratom fast. ill still be good just have to watch doses and be more diligent on strain/ company rotation. made myself a nice chart built just for me lol.. but next work day I look forward to using a touch of chris' white Vietnam while we still have a little left. highest mitra levels ive seen in a white. boy such a great burn.

next time I have to order white Vietnam and green Vietnam and blend it. maybe 60g/40w? once I get that in motion ill let you all know! as of now its on my to-do!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COB blog 8 months 2 weeks ago #47842

• rookie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 101
Thank you, its nice to see others here for the right reason! :)

thanks
rookie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

COB blog 8 months 3 weeks ago #47799

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 906
Thank you so much and we promise to do everything we can for the Kratom Community.
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, rookie

COB blog 8 months 3 weeks ago #47793

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
I received a email from Christopher at COB , what a amazing guy !! Here’s the link to check it out !

Thank you Christopher, much gratitude and respect for all you’ve done for the kratom community (L) =D> (L)

blog.christophersorganicbotanicals.com/01/2020/my-story/

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds