09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Should i talk about other herbals in here?

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #48827

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 319
Ahh, well, it might be nice to turn the table on my guy with the snoring thing every once in a while.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #48824

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 640
Appalachian,

Yeah man. Good to have you !

The best akuamma I’ve had the pleasure of trying was non extract, I was more just implying the bitterness being more palatable in extract form. I have had some pretty decent extract though .... but not as good as a killer batch of plain powder !
I’ll like to try yours some time ! I’ll check out your site and hope to order some in the near future (L) B-)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #48823

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3640
I take akuamma alone or stacked with kratom. big help on my non kratom days. kava mellows/ chills you out. makes me sleepy. I personally generally only get instant kava ( sometimes extract, sometimes not ) its less hassle and dissolves easily in a hot beverage.

doesn't give me a 'hangover' in the morning. generally helps me sleep and stay asleep. some experience reverse tolerance where it might take a couple days of dosing to feel true effects. I personally feel it fist day on a small dose ( 2 g or flat teaspoon ) but with extracts ill take even less.

only downside to nighttime herbals is I snore my husband clear out of the bed lol..
The following user(s) said Thank You: seven100, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #48822

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 319
I haven't tried akuamma yet, although I probably will at some point. If I'm not mistaken akuamma is another herb that touches on the opioid receptors. Is that correct? I would kind of like to give those a break sometimes, lol and was thinking that the kava might be a nice relaxing thing to have around for occasional use and as a treat as was mentioned above.

I don't drink a lot. I find that drinking, while fun at the time causes me to feel anxious and depressed the next day. So, it's not really worth it to me. I know that no one here is a doctor and that everyone is different, but I'm wondering if the kava is likely to have the same results?

I'll probably give it a shot with a small amount.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #48820

• Appalachianherbs.net
  • Appalachianherbs.net's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Yeah I wouldn't like to go without it. I find it to be a very helpful addition to my stack. It does make me nappy personally. But I take maybe more than others. I know recommended dose is like 500mg I think I take 2-4g depending.

Laurie wrote: I am an akuamma fan. I use it for the anti-inflammatory benefits and I don’t take it during the day because sometimes it makes me drowsy and sometimes not. I think I get more drowsiness when I’m already tarred. I tend to get MORE AND MORE pain in my gluteus Maximus and piriformis (muscle in upper leg) if I am already TOO TARRED. Unfortunately, that happens WAY TOO OFTEN mid day!

Akuamma is really a must for my rotation, in addition to kratom.

Michelle373 always has the basics on botanical use. She has awesome tips on how to use them to gain the most benefit!

@Sacred good to see you here buddy. Thanks for the warm welcome. And yeah i've tried some extracts but didn't notice much increase in potency over plain seed flour. So I've stuck with stocking seed flour until someone can find me an extract that is more effective to me. They might be out there but so far i'm having the kratom effect with extracts. The more is the same kinda thing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #48819

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 640
I really enjoy and benefit from the use of akuamma on occasion.... really a lovely herb to have on hand ... for me it doesn’t make me “tarred” (lol Laurie :x ) .... but adds a depth to pain relief when combined with my kratom dose,
I like the extract flavor better than the raw powder .... I can actually T&W the extract where I wouldn’t even dare to try that maneuver with the plain powder.... whoa !!!! That’s a taste that lingers and you’ll never forget ... extract is sweet almost :-? Hope you having a awesome day Laurie (L)

Appalachian .... it’s nice to have you here ! Look forward getting to know you better ! It’s great to have another member / vendor ... if you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask B-) (L)

Be good my friend !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #48818

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 134
Appalachianherbs.net, THANKS for the forgiveness on the accidental post placement recently. We vendors gotta stick together and watch each other’s back! Thanks for having mine! Pardon the interruption. Just making sure you know I appreciated your help. I will make a note to explain the error IN THE POST next time,

Thanks!

INSENSE3

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #48816

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8500
I am an akuamma fan. I use it for the anti-inflammatory benefits and I don’t take it during the day because sometimes it makes me drowsy and sometimes not. I think I get more drowsiness when I’m already tarred. I tend to get MORE AND MORE pain in my gluteus Maximus and piriformis (muscle in upper leg) if I am already TOO TARRED. Unfortunately, that happens WAY TOO OFTEN mid day!

Akuamma is really a must for my rotation, in addition to kratom.

Michelle373 always has the basics on botanical use. She has awesome tips on how to use them to gain the most benefit!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #48809

• Appalachianherbs.net
  • Appalachianherbs.net's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Lol I am a vendor and kava supplier. I know very well to use noble and not tudei. Also remember to use all root and core top[s of the plants are toxic

I can't make any claims about anxiety as that would be dubios legality wise, once again the vendor thing. But I will say it calms me nicely for an evening. It almost feels like any alcohol replacement for chilling out to me. So generally I don't mix the two. But have in the past and didn't fall over.

I love kava but don't use it regularly either. More like an occasional treat. I do try to use it once a week to just kind of keep reverse t around.

OFC consult a doctor before using any botanical, they can cause adverse reactions and your doctor always knows better than some folks on the internet.

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: For me it’s a nice anxiolytic herb ( lowers anxiety) that puts my nerves at ease .... more appropriate for the second half ( for me ) of the day personally speaking.... but completely warranted anytime your needing to tone down the nerves .
Best not to use consecutively for more the 8-10 weeks ... cycling between utilizing and having a buffer break of a week or two in between .

I’ve had positive experiences with this root. Lovely and def deserves attention and respect ..

A beautiful root to try .... just make sure that it’s of “noble “ variety “ ... and don’t consume alcohol when ingesting kava ...

Just a all around beautiful compliment to a healthy stress reducing regimen. Imo and experience

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Appalachianherbs.net.

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #48808

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3640
hey seven!

I personally use kava to sleep. but then again I take smaller doses of akuamma during the day lol. but shows how different we all are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds