Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.

TOPIC:

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 8 months 14 hours ago #48808

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
hey seven!

I personally use kava to sleep. but then again I take smaller doses of akuamma during the day lol. but shows how different we all are.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 8 months 19 hours ago #48805

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
For me it’s a nice anxiolytic herb ( lowers anxiety) that puts my nerves at ease .... more appropriate for the second half ( for me ) of the day personally speaking.... but completely warranted anytime your needing to tone down the nerves .
Best not to use consecutively for more the 8-10 weeks ... cycling between utilizing and having a buffer break of a week or two in between .

I’ve had positive experiences with this root. Lovely and def deserves attention and respect ..

A beautiful root to try .... just make sure that it’s of “noble “ variety “ ... and don’t consume alcohol when ingesting kava ...

Just a all around beautiful compliment to a healthy stress reducing regimen. Imo and experience
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: seven100, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, INSENSE3

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 8 months 22 hours ago #48804

• Appalachianherbs.net
  • Appalachianherbs.net's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 49

seven100 wrote: Hi Appalachianherbs! I saw that kava is offered on your website. I've seen kava mentioned often as a relaxing type of herb, but I've never tried it myself. Is it more of a sleepy time kind of relaxing or just a mellow thing?

I think it's more like a mellow out calm mood, just wanna sit down, bit dizzy type thing. I personally use akuamma as my naptime herb.
The following user(s) said Thank You: seven100, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 8 months 22 hours ago #48803

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 324
Hi Appalachianherbs! I saw that kava is offered on your website. I've seen kava mentioned often as a relaxing type of herb, but I've never tried it myself. Is it more of a sleepy time kind of relaxing or just a mellow thing?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Last edit: by seven100.

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 8 months 1 day ago #48781

• Appalachianherbs.net
  • Fresh Boarder
Haha it's not big deal man. Just htrew me off. I thought i had missed something since I am new to the site. Like a thread of replies was hidden or something.

INSENSE3 wrote: It was an accidental post (we do carry other herbs mentioned in the title). There is no DELETE option, so I left it. My sincere apologies for the poorly placed post.

INSENSE3

530-644-0456
916-201-0454

www.insensebotanicals.com
www.goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 8 months 1 day ago #48769

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 211
It was an accidental post (we do carry other herbs mentioned in the title). There is no DELETE option, so I left it. My sincere apologies for the poorly placed post.

INSENSE3

530-644-0456
916-201-0454

goldleafbotanicals.net/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by INSENSE3.

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 8 months 1 day ago #48753

• Appalachianherbs.net
  • Fresh Boarder

INSENSE3 wrote: I’m just visiting - we’re having a long day with the website! Glad I got to enjoy Brandon’s post!

Please remember to use this code on www.goldleafbotanicals.net
WEAREBACK15%

INSENSE3

530-644-0456
916-201-0454

www.goldleafbotanicals.net

Okay what is up with the advert in the middle of the thread? Am I missing something here?
The following user(s) said Thank You: seven100, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 8 months 1 day ago #48752

• Appalachianherbs.net
  • Fresh Boarder

Nan70 wrote: Here is a good place. I do take quite a few other botanical products.
Can we start with lemon balm? What is good about its use and how do you take it?

Unfortunatly as a vendor I have to be very careful with what i say. But I take lemon balm because it helps balance my mood out. Particularly my stress levels when I am having a down swing in mood. Hope you get what I mean by those comments :)

I am really diggin akuamma recently. Been using it every night to get good rest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 8 months 4 days ago #48702

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Well heck lol, just saw the result of my voice text! I’m laughing and can’t wipe the grin off my face ... good stuff :-bd I won’t change it (L) super classic Brandon maneuver !!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, INSENSE3

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 8 months 5 days ago #48681

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
brandon you gave me a good chuckle!

and yes appellation most of yes take an assortment of other herbals. mot all kratom companies carry a variety but I am a loyal customer of in sense and meridian due to variety and price. the fact that their kratom is awesome too, helps!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds