09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Should i talk about other herbals in here?

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #50140

• dustin3VR
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I've tried a lot of those, but the most intense which I've been smoking is Amnesia strain ( found here: https://weedzy.co.uk/ ). Does anybody know some other weed websites like this? I know it's kratom resource, but anyway. How many of you guys consume weed as well? And what would you say if you would compare kratom with weed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #50139

• dustin3VR
  • Fresh Boarder
I love everything which is related to THC flowers..

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #50085

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2100

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #50084

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2100

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: I live in California, a medical and recreational state… The funny thing is that right before the state became recreational I had stopped partaking , has been a little over two years , thx to kratom , i had decided to take a break and as time went on I felt it best to extend it ... most of my life I’ve had this beautiful flower in my life ..
just recently I tried CBD flower , federally legal hemp .. wow!! I had no idea how fantastic it would be and is ... then I got brave and tried its THC cousin, definitely didn’t give me a good reaction after a long hiatus… Which is fine, so my break continues but now I utilize CBD and have nothing but good things to say about it. Lowers my stress and anxiety relaxes my body and mind but my thinking remains very clear . CBD is amazingly good ! A strain called Esmeralda.... love it !!

Plan on growing a few of these wonderful plants this season , definitely trips me out how similar( obviously) they look.. Couldn’t even tell the difference until you consume some and feel the effects... But it’s an entirely different animal altogether from his cousin!

My new supplier of CBD hemp told me yesterday that they planted thousands of CBG producing hemp plants, in addition to their CBD ones. All organic! They just added in an option to buy the small buds that they cull from their premier product. I bought their 2019 harvested small bud Elektra at an excellent price. They have to grow it differently this year, harvest it earlier, as under 2020 laws the restriction on THC has gone from extreme to extremely extreme, and the Elektra strain that they use can't help but to exceed that limit when fully mature. I bought some CBG hemp from Dr. Ganja. It's as expensive as heck, but a little goes a long way, and is meant to be mixed with CBD hemp, imo and the opinion of others. If buying CBG hemp from Dr. Ganja ask for a sample of Elektra CBD, and visa versa. Dr. Ganja's Elekra is extra strong, but pricier than my new supplier, who sells amounts larger than just one or two ounces, and at steep discounts for volume. There are usually discount codes to be found on the web for Dr. Ganja, and once on their mailing list they mail you more, plus news of special sales. www.ecosia.org/search?q=dr.%20ganja%20coupon%20code

PM me if you want the name/website of the Oregon based company. I don't want to look like a shill by posting it here, though I will if it's by popular demand, lol. If you give them your phone number when you click on the free shipping box you get a free shipping coupon. After that they once in a while text you coupons and news on sales. I got 10% off with the one they texted me. They include samples with orders, and they sell all kinds of CBD stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #50077

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1067
I live in California, a medical and recreational state… The funny thing is that right before the state became recreational I had stopped partaking , has been a little over two years , thx to kratom , i had decided to take a break and as time went on I felt it best to extend it ... most of my life I’ve had this beautiful flower in my life ..
just recently I tried CBD flower , federally legal hemp .. wow!! I had no idea how fantastic it would be and is ... then I got brave and tried its THC cousin, definitely didn’t give me a good reaction after a long hiatus… Which is fine, so my break continues but now I utilize CBD and have nothing but good things to say about it. Lowers my stress and anxiety relaxes my body and mind but my thinking remains very clear . CBD is amazingly good ! A strain called Esmeralda.... love it !!

Plan on growing a few of these wonderful plants this season , definitely trips me out how similar( obviously) they look.. Couldn’t even tell the difference until you consume some and feel the effects... But it’s an entirely different animal altogether from his cousin!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 1 month 1 week ago #50076

• dustin3VR
  • Fresh Boarder
I love everything which is related to THC flowers.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 3 months 4 days ago #48827

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 319
Ahh, well, it might be nice to turn the table on my guy with the snoring thing every once in a while.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 3 months 4 days ago #48824

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1067
Appalachian,

Yeah man. Good to have you !

The best akuamma I’ve had the pleasure of trying was non extract, I was more just implying the bitterness being more palatable in extract form. I have had some pretty decent extract though .... but not as good as a killer batch of plain powder !
I’ll like to try yours some time ! I’ll check out your site and hope to order some in the near future (L) B-)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 3 months 4 days ago #48823

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3953
I take akuamma alone or stacked with kratom. big help on my non kratom days. kava mellows/ chills you out. makes me sleepy. I personally generally only get instant kava ( sometimes extract, sometimes not ) its less hassle and dissolves easily in a hot beverage.

doesn't give me a 'hangover' in the morning. generally helps me sleep and stay asleep. some experience reverse tolerance where it might take a couple days of dosing to feel true effects. I personally feel it fist day on a small dose ( 2 g or flat teaspoon ) but with extracts ill take even less.

only downside to nighttime herbals is I snore my husband clear out of the bed lol..
The following user(s) said Thank You: seven100, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Should i talk about other herbals in here? 3 months 4 days ago #48822

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 319
I haven't tried akuamma yet, although I probably will at some point. If I'm not mistaken akuamma is another herb that touches on the opioid receptors. Is that correct? I would kind of like to give those a break sometimes, lol and was thinking that the kava might be a nice relaxing thing to have around for occasional use and as a treat as was mentioned above.

I don't drink a lot. I find that drinking, while fun at the time causes me to feel anxious and depressed the next day. So, it's not really worth it to me. I know that no one here is a doctor and that everyone is different, but I'm wondering if the kava is likely to have the same results?

I'll probably give it a shot with a small amount.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds