Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 4 months 1 week ago #48948

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4094
amazing choices Richard! im sure you wont be disappointed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 4 months 1 week ago #48945

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
just completed my order with insense. Went with sampler pack with KX blend, green riau, & red dragon. Plus 1oz of 25% fulvic acid shilajit. Maybe work up to the 60%. lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 4 months 1 week ago #48944

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
no problem Richard! that is what we are here for! you really cant go wrong with anything from insense. if you aren't familiar with akuamma, that's a great add on for pain.

oh! and shilajit and akuamma don't have a tolerance increase.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 4 months 1 week ago #48943

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
Good memory. ilkforme15% is the correct code & does apply to supplements.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 4 months 1 week ago #48942

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
Great info from you too. Think I'll order the KX blend to start. Thanks Michele.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 4 months 1 week ago #48941

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
im almost positive the code is ilkforme15% and it includes supplements. they often have sales for kratom but cant afford to knock down any more on the supplements. if you shop around that's more than fair!

I take shilajit about 1/2gram daily, sometimes a gram if im feeling run down. bump up the frequency or dose if its a time you sweat a lot.

and yes their kx blend is spectacular. that's what prompted me to investigate further.

please, do a gooble search AND talk to someone from insense. from my understanding the fluvic acid is the highest active compound.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 4 months 1 week ago #48940

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
Great information Babel .I really appreciate your advice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 4 months 1 week ago #48936

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2213
They also have their Kx Blend.

Kratom Variety: Kx, Premium Blend
Harvested from: Indonesia
Description: A Clear mix of different amounts of 2 different types of Kratom with a 3.0 alkaloid content, mixed with Shilajit and Ipurosa, Which in turn brings such a completely different aroma than regular Kratom that makes it Unique with its own natural properties.

insensebotanicals.com/product-category/kratom-blends/

Get that, and two others, and you can order a sampler pack. The Green Riau and Red Dragon are very good (So is the Fuzzy Dragon and Golden Benulu), and so is the White Hulu if you want something especially energizing. The Red Sumatra can be beautifully chill if that's something you'd like.

You can order three 3 packs a year from In Sense, and three more from Gold Leaf. Free shipping IIRC. You can get unlimited 5 pack samplers, but the shipping isn't free. Though with those you can use the coupon codes for a discount. it should be either ILK, or ilovekratom. Afaik codes can't be used with the 3 pack sampler, they're a good deal, and the free shipping works out to be a large percentage discount.

Anybody know the details for sure on that, and the coupon code?

Also IIRC is that coupons are only for Kratom, not supplements or anything else.

Ha! I now know what I'm having first thing today! lol :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, mkray, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 4 months 1 week ago #48933

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
I think I'll order some powder shilajit from Insense. Need to ask about the difference between the "regular" and 65% fulvic acid. Any suggestions about dose and frequency? I don't want to build any tolerance. Thanks to all for my continuing education.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 4 months 1 week ago #48916

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey all! sorry finding this now

hi krateisgreat! happy to have you here. ive been taking shilajit pretty regularly for about a year. its a natural electrolyte so I bump up my dose a bit in the summer.

I don't have as much experience with the goo, tried that once, didn't feel any different than the powder stuff from insense so I stuck with them for price ( their 65% fluvic acid is the same price as 'regular' one ) and convenience. the taste is a bit peculiar so its easy for me to cap.

I did cap the goo as well, and yes chris! with black seed oil to fill. has a way of repeating on me, so I keep that dose small. I probably learned of that combo with your suggestion I bet!

great topic krateisgreat!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, CanadianTW, Richard65

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.462 seconds