Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 7 months 2 weeks ago #48890

• KrateisGreat
  • KrateisGreat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
I have only tried Liza's shilajit. She may have spelled the stuff wrong but damn does it work wonders. It was originally kinda annoying to work with, but I found a way of balling the gooey resin-like substance which works great. Price-wise, this is definitely some of the cheapest I have seen on the market, so I recommend checking it out for a cheaper, but still very quality product!

lizasbestbotanicals.com/product/shilijat/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Richard65

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 7 months 2 weeks ago #48889

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 906
Shilajit and Black seed oil. Both I have noticed give me more energy and just a great balance.
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 7 months 2 weeks ago #48886

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 73
I'm interested in learning more also. I looked at an online nootropic & supplement vendor who sells powder & capsules of Himalayan shilajit. Says in Sanskrit Shilajit means "conqueror of mountains and destroyer of weakness". Sound good to me!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 7 months 2 weeks ago #48884

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Thanks for the link, KrateisGreat!

INSENSE3

goldleafbotanicals.net/ (Wild)
www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation)
916-201-0454 or cell 530-303-2454 human
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by INSENSE3.

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 7 months 2 weeks ago #48883

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
I prefer the powder, which I’ve only found at Insense. But, I’ve heard good things about the various forms. I don’t recommend the ROCK form as it’s too difficult to work with. Dibs of the goo made into tiny doses in a mini ice try type concept (much smaller) for easy measuring is very handy for proper measuring. Red Devil Kratom carries them. Not inexpensive, but very handy

INSENSE3

goldleafbotanicals.net/ (wild)

www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation)
916-201-0454 or cell 530-303-2454 human
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by INSENSE3.

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 7 months 2 weeks ago #48879

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
I’ve tried it once as a sample included with a purchase from Insense/ Goldleaf..... I only tried it once but can tell it’s potent I’m goodness !! When taxes come I might take the plunge and get a bit to take regularly, I understand it’s packed with beneficial minerals our bodies would appreciate greatly ! Good topic :-bd
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, CanadianTW, Richard65

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 7 months 2 weeks ago #48877

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4047
I've been wanting to try.
When Michele is awake she might add to this conversation, she has tried, tested, and praised the goo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Anyone Else Use Shilajit? 7 months 2 weeks ago #48872

• KrateisGreat
  • KrateisGreat's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
I have been taking shilajit semi-regularly and I have noticed tremendous effects that far exceeded my expectations. I thought it would just be a tiny boost and maybe make me feel a little better physically. However, I was almost completely blown out of the water! It not only made kratom much more potent and even made reds stimulating, it has supported energy that lasts the whole day and leaves me feeling refreshed and invigorated! Wow the stuff really is pretty gnarly looking, but dang it's so worth it.

I would love to read anyone else's experience with shilajit or any questions you may have. If you are considering it, I highly recommend it (of course if its from a trusted supplier :-P). I have only had one batch of shilajit, but I will definitely be in the market for more once I run out. Also I attached a scientific article which makes for a great read in my opinion.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3296184/
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, CanadianTW, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds