Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

My Herbal Purchase From InSense!! 6 months 1 week ago #50649

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2125
For realz Rob!

“If it’s from the earth it’s of the greatest worth” !!!

BOB MARELY nailed that truth spot in about herbs from the earth (lol) , I’ve been blown away by how powerful yet gentle and effective sooooo many plants and herbs are out there . It’s sad that for the most part we lost all that knowledge about them , like you mentioned Rob, it does seem like there’s a growing number of experiencing the benefits of herbal options and seeing the limitations of their laboratory made counter parts , some meds are very good for some things but for the most part attached with some heavy negatives. In steps herbs .....:-P

We’ve coevolved with all these plants and herbs , it’s in our genetics to respond to these plant ally’s .... also like you said , given to us from god !! Mother Nature is truly miraculous!!

I’m such a believer in natural products/ herbal products that aid into our health and happiness.... our entire wellbeing ....and even having a decent knowledge of some plants/herbs ... lots more to learn and discover .... it’s a big world out there ..!!

But boy howdy , that Chuchuhuasi is very good ! Need to try the wild lettuce soon!

Thx Rob, sincerely bro =D>

Blessed to have these herbal options and stoked to have great ILK approved companies like yours and others to maintain high quality standards and offer them at a friendly price .

Love this community !!! Much love everyone !!! And thank you for keeping the good form Rob :-bd (L) :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My Herbal Purchase From InSense!! 6 months 1 week ago #50648

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1978
Thanks Everyone, =D>

Not many are aware of all the good that is right around us..... many walk by helpful plants thinking they are weeds.

God put everything right in front of us......we just lack the knowledge to know each one of his many amazing plants. :-?

Kratom and our knowledge of it has just recently come about. (within the last 20 years) and
many of our Other Botanicals have been helpful in their properties for many many years. :woohoo:

Thank you Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Laurie and everyone else.

Its nice to see everyone getting closer to natural items that can do good for all of us, instead of all those chemicals and other things they tell us will Fix us...
and then they take them away after everyone is dependent upon them..... :blink:

Where's the good in that...
at least our bodies absorb what comes from the earth easier than all that false stuff.

And yes....... we really do answer our phone, nearly always during business hours and often after. >:D
Thanks everyone....Kratom on and "other" wise (botanicals) LOL

Insense1 (L)
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

My Herbal Purchase From InSense!! 6 months 1 week ago #50647

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9123
So do I!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

My Herbal Purchase From InSense!! 6 months 1 week ago #50645

• Pizza and kratom ?
Thank you Babel >:D (L)

I appreciate you my friend!!! B-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

My Herbal Purchase From InSense!! 6 months 1 week ago #50635

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2593
Lol, from the Amazon page of the Double Wood's Rhodiola:

Double Wood’s high salidroside (3% Salidrosides and 1% Rosavins) Rhodiola Rosea Extract is one of the most potent Rhodiola Extracts currently available. Contrary to popular belief, research has shown salidrosides to be far more active than rosavins.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

My Herbal Purchase From InSense!! 6 months 1 week ago #50634

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Out of curiosity, several hours ago, I dug up my old bag of L-Dopa from Bulk Supplements and carefully took just the recommended serving size. I felt the effect it's promoted as having, and it's a bit too "on point"/"on the edge" for me to put it back into my regular rotation even at just 500 mg. per serving. I regularly take DLPA, and I have L-Tyrosine which I have to remember to use, and they provide the building blocks to help my body produce an adequate amount of dopamine. And they have other benefits. I now remember why there's a lot of L-Dopa left in that really old bag, lol.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenylalanine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrosine
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

My Herbal Purchase From InSense!! 6 months 1 week ago #50633

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
I just looked at Amazon, and what the hell happened to prices for Rhodiola? I switched to the version standardized for salidrosides, but I only payed, with Subscribe and Save, $38.91 for a half kilo from Bulk Supplements, back in March of last year. Now even at their website they're either out of stock or asking for like a thousand bucks. Supply and demand, and one or both of those must have drastically changed.

Supposedly, recent research indicates that while both Salidrosides and Rosavins are good it's the Salidrosides that do the heavy lifting. Either way most people are happy with either formulation, and they both do have some of both.

Anyway, here's a link to a brand that was one of the "gold standard" ones. I never used it though as I bought cheaper alternatives. Funny enough, though in capsules it's cheaper per gram than the powder you referenced. One of the other gold standard ones used blister packs and was as expensive as all get out. They appear to have not survived the competition over pricing.

From Double Wood, an elite outfit. 945 reviews. smile.amazon.com/Supplement-Salidrosides-Double-Wo...ements/dp/B07FV1G432

My Herbal Purchase From InSense!! 6 months 1 week ago #50630

• Pizza and kratom ?
Yeah , me too....

I want to make my own version of the kx blend .... I’ll report on the progress made with my experiment!

Thank you for the warning with L-Dopa, I’m not depressed like I used to be before kratom , but still interested in this bean, fascinated ! But def don’t want to buy more leaf than I already do lol!! That’d be my concern.... worst things I guess ! Nor do I want any habit I could do without . My main approach and intention with all things I put into my body is to create a healthy relationship with the herb or what have you in taking , my personality isn’t an addictive one ... if you exclude nicotine lol.

Thank you Babel :)

The other herb I’m wanting to try out is Rhodiola rosea , do you know about this brand Babel ?

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, INSENSE3

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

My Herbal Purchase From InSense!! 6 months 1 week ago #50623

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm curious about how Shilajit enhances your Kratom servings, if you take it alongside them.

In Sense has a Kx blend that includes some Shilajit and it's got a good reputation. I find it to help as you'd hope a tonic would. Lol, Kratom Geritol!

My Herbal Purchase From InSense!! 6 months 1 week ago #50622

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Be very careful if you use L-Dopa. If you're prone to gambling or going on buying sprees then it could spur you into some harmful decisions. And that's just a behavioral side effect! en.wikipedia.org/wiki/L-DOPA#Side_effects_and_adverse_reactions

Since it's about dopamine, you might benefit from reading this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine#Drug_addiction_and_psychostimulants

People who dabble with it tend to use it infrequently, at low doses, and not when already feeling "ready to rock". Making it a regular pick me up could lead to habituation, then addiction, and then some long term damage.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.207 seconds