Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lab Results 5 months 1 week ago #50670

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9070
Welcome back, BoMalley! Fun to see you, frogs, etc.
I’ll check in more when I feel better. Teleconference dr appt tonight about my bladder infection.

Thank you for stopping in, y’all!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lab Results 5 months 1 week ago #50669

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
Hello everyone - especially Frogs..

the main takeaway from the lab results are infection and inflammation including allergies.

All of the blood cells that are counted as HIGH are White Blood cells and they will increase if the body is fighting some sort of infection and/or there is an inflammatory process going on.

If I read it correctly, nothing in those results is low which is good news.

I would not worry about the actual numbers, because it depends on the reporting units. For example we use SI units in Canada (like most of the rest of the world we use metric measurement) but the USA does not. So looking at whether they are in low/normal/or high is the information that is useful.

This gives a good explanation of the various white blood cells basophils, neutrophils etc.

www.britannica.com/science/white-blood-cell

Glad to see that you have given up smoking! - but now who am I going to raz about that?

We are getting ready for a graduated relaxation of lockdown here in BC Canada. Our Medical Health Officer's main message is
Be calm
Be safe
Be kind

And that is my message to all of you too!

There really is no need for an older person like me, in the "vulnerable population" category, to go out so I will be sticking close to home and watching the numbers.

My 98 mother is in lockdown in a nursing home...she is safe but very lonely!
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by bomalley.

Lab Results 5 months 1 week ago #50665

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thanks for the healing wishes! I’m sleeping my tolerance DOWN DOWN DOWN

Waiting until Wed night for an antibiotic prescription kinda sucks. Being I’m the one who does errands for the house. So we are relatively trapped except for delivery, so I’m going to get started on a shopping-for-delivery list!
Pretty lucky as compared to a lot of folks.

Like SomethingSacred says, on a good day, I actually go outside, AND visit multiple kratom websites. Mostly because I LEARN so MUCH COOL STUFF about a simple tree leaf.

A whole lot of us have overcome problems with the help of kratom and I am no exception - it absolutely helps me, too!

And...talk about FUNNY....I ran into Brandon’s special lady in a local forum here in town last night! That was SO CRAZY...as I was reading the comments, something had me look at the name again....getting suspicious it might be...reading on...she CONFIRMS it in her post! And she’s as lovely as he said!

Too bad I have a fever cuz this is getting ridiculous! Special hugs and thanks, SomethingSacred, and your sweetie! Thanks for all you do for our community!

Thanks to frogs, too! I learned lotsa stuff from you before, probably will again...haha
Hope y’all are feeling better than good.
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Lab Results 5 months 1 week ago #50664

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2001
Laurie !!!!

Wellheck, just happens to be a nice raining day to be snuggled up in bed with a fever , sorry sweetie :( get some good rest , drink some tea and lots of water ! Doctors orders :x

Thx for being the one and only Laurie !! We love you !!!

Frogs -
Yep, Laurie is a MVP “ most valued player “ ( baseball memories as a child lol) or is it VILP ... “very important lovely person”? Both are applicable! every where she traverses ...I love seeing her in different zones of the kratom community! Hope your feeling better.... both of you !

Looking forward to the ILK nurses thoughts

Take good care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Lab Results 5 months 1 week ago #50661

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Thanks for the honorable mention, frogs! Yeah, if there’s kratom peeps out there, I find em n hug em haha

Hope the nurse comes soon, but she told me she is busy ALL OF TODAY and then will stop in. Hold tight, frogs. Please do tell your discussion group hello. I am LEARNING STUFF all the time. It’s just a leaf from a tree, but...

I’m in bed with fever today. Bladder infection. Dr will see me online Wed night.

Maybe I’ll be self cured by then. For now, very fatigued, take care, frogs! Hang out, please
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Lab Results 5 months 1 week ago #50660

• Thefrogshateme
  • Thefrogshateme's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686
Well the upside I haven't smoke tobacco in a really long time.
I have meet alot of people in the discussion group that know you Laurie lol. When you mention ilk they mention Laurie

Lab Results 5 months 1 week ago #50659

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Nurse has been summoned. Please fill out these forms ...

Hope she can help you make sense of this VERY SOON.

Luv ya, man
Laurie

Lab Results 5 months 1 week ago #50658

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Hey frogs! Sorry to hear you have disturbing health issues. Would it be ok if I summon the forum nurse?

I’m hoping she won’t raz yur az about smoking this time...lol

I’m going on a hunch n gonna see if she can help you/us understand this concern...
Laurie

Lab Results 5 months 1 week ago #50657

• Thefrogshateme
  • Thefrogshateme's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686
It's lab results from the hospital I've been going to. Swallowing problems started last year and went a way 3 months later right before my swallow study. It came back and has been that way for almost 3 weeks. I'm going to the doctor Monday and and I kinda feel my symptoms getting better. I'm going to be very mad if they go away before I find out what it is. It said that 0- .20 is normal. I'm thinking .70 could mean 700 I'm not sure though.

I'm apart of a group on Facebook all Kratom related and I know alot about Kratom now. I came here and meet alot of nice people and tried alot of vendors. I have my indo vendors and American vendors who I know are my favorites now.

Lab Results 5 months 1 week ago #50654

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625
Never seen blood work like that. Is that from an ENT doctor?

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds