Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Lab Results 5 months 4 days ago #50652

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
Frogs! Blast from the past !

I don’t know how to read these charts and test readings , could you ask your doc how that number breaks down ?

Difficultly swallowing , that doesn’t sound very fun, I’m sorry bro .... is this recently happening or had it been a issue for a bit ?
Def get yourself checked out if symptoms aren’t getting better . Better safe than not ,

It’s great to see you here again , please don’t be a stranger ,,, and when you find out what the lab readings mean, could check in and let us know what it all means ? We want to know your ok ! My thoughts are if 500 is ok , and yours reads .70.... could be a good thing ?? Idk ....

Take care of yourself bro !

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lab Results 5 months 4 days ago #50650

• Thefrogshateme
  • Thefrogshateme's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686
Hi, everyone. I miss you guys.
I have noticed that all my results on my labs tests have been this high for 3 years. Can someone give me a better understanding of my results.
For EOE absolute 500 is considered mild, 1000 moderate, and 2000 severe. Mine only shows .70. how do I read this number and what could you take from this considered it's been like this for 3 uears.
My Dr. Complaint was difficulty swallowing which led me to find my labs

Also I've taken Kratom daily for 3 years
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Thefrogshateme.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds