Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New ILK site soon to be up ! 4 months 3 weeks ago #50835

• FusedFlora
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 598
Very good to hear! I hope everything continues to go as planned and you guys work everything out. Very excited to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New ILK site soon to be up ! 5 months 3 hours ago #50811

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2014
I was informed yesterday that there’s a new and improved ILK site getting ready to launch very soon... within a week , perhaps sooner . We’ve also been having some tech issues here and for a bit no one was able to gain access to the site . Seems to be better but not fully back up...

Please know that the administrators are working to make ILK a better platform for all of us members and vendors and problem solving the kinks we’ve been having the past day,

I just want to expose my heart here for a sec , :) :x Without all of you , we wouldn’t be what we are , I’m beyond proud of what we’ve made ... a kratom community that always looks out for each other, all the wonderful vendors who do everything possible to bring us the best quality products they can source and at a reasonable and sustainable price . Love you all !!

Just wanted to share this info with the community , if anyone has any questions , please feel free to PM me or post to this thread .

Much love and respect for all of you , my second family , my community , and some of the best folks I could ever have gotten to know , I consider all of you my friends , if I can help with anything , don’t hesitate to reach out,
I feel it’s going to be good at the new site , we all will learn the new platform together , I’m not the most techy person and will def need some help navigating ..!!..!!.. still the same village , with a diff landscape (L) much appreciation and respect ... and love B-)

Brandonious lol
ILK MOD
B-) (L) :whistle:
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, FusedFlora, _emrldeyezz_80

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: I love kratom !!!
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds