Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Natures Cure Ashwanine 13 hours 54 minutes ago #52811

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4330
The L-Theanine Blends well with the Ashwagandha & creates a good Synergizing Effect. They seem to compliment each other without taking over each others effects
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Natures Cure Ashwanine 1 month 4 weeks ago #52035

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1957
I love that supplement!!! I need to order some more , lasted a pretty long time , !

Thx for sharing Mr Madmax
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider

Natures Cure Ashwanine 1 month 4 weeks ago #52034

• madmaxnightrider
  • madmaxnightrider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4330
Just wanted to Recommend a Supplement that I have tried several times with Success. Natures Cure Ashwanine is Excellent for Sleep & Anxiety. Has 1 Gram of Ashwagandha Root & 200 mg of L-Theanine. Together they Synergize really nicely. Take 2 Caps before bed & this will put you to sleep in 30 minutes. This supplement is too strong to operate any heavy machinery with. So I would suggest only taking it when you are not driving your vehicle anywhere. It is one of the Best Supplements that I have tried in the past 10 years for Anxiety & Insomnia. Doesn't leave you with a hangover the next morning like sleeping pills do. I very highly recommend to anybody in need of anxiety or insomnia relief that is looking for a natural option.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Tammyfaye96, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.131 seconds