Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.

TOPIC:

Other Botanicals that Help Pain 1 month 1 week ago #52412

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
I’ve only recently been made aware of BKN, I don’t know if this price will continue at 60$, but presently that’s the deal.

Craving Kratom is no slouch either lol, I believe they were/ are offering first purchase discount at 55$ kilo. I’d contact them if interested .

Plantation versus wild .... both are great imo, but have a different signature feel to them . It’s a big area worth exploring. Some strains I prefer wild from Goldleaf , others plantation from InSense. Either way , hard to go wrong !

:) (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, mindspace, INSENSE3

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Other Botanicals that Help Pain 1 month 1 week ago #52411

• mindspace
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 71
Thanks Babel. Makes sense. I just don't know which I want to buy if the same people have 2 sites and selling both... Or if one strain is better wild vs plantation and vice versa, etc. Not sure which I go with or if I essentially flip a coin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Other Botanicals that Help Pain 1 month 1 week ago #52410

• mindspace
  • Junior Boarder
Somethingsacredgoinonhere, thank you so much! I'll have to print this as my resource to new vendors lol. Bulk Kratom Now at a $60 kilo sounds great! but I hadn't heard of them before this; I was ready to order from cravingkratom with a 40% off code... but still will get almost 3x as much at the same price ! Might have to re-consider...
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Other Botanicals that Help Pain 1 month 1 week ago #52409

• Pizza and kratom ?
Mindspace ,

I also take kratom to help me with depression/ anxiety stemming from chronic pain .

As far as Craving Kratom , I remember the GMD being very nice , I’ll take a look at my notes tomorrow... my lady is giving me that look right now ... the “time for bed , you have work tomorrow “look lol. I’ll also offer up some of my favs atm . (L)
Check back in tomorrow :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: mindspace, INSENSE3

Other Botanicals that Help Pain 1 month 1 week ago #52408

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
I think there can be several factors that might differentiate Wild Grown from Plantation Grown. I assume that most plantations would want to ensure that they were growing Kratom plants that would be high in Kratom's two most well known alkaloids, while Wild Grown Kratom is going to lean more towards offering pretty much what's been on the menu for hundreds of years. Though harvesting time, drying and curing, would still play a huge role.

I doubt that there's always a clear demarcation between the two, as even Wild Grown Kratom plants could be getting attention to keep them healthy, and Plantation grown Kratom is unlikely, imo, to be getting overly fussed over.

Location might be the biggest differential in what alkaloid profiles dominate. Deeper into the jungle means different soil, water, and amount of sunlight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mindspace, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Babel-17.

Other Botanicals that Help Pain 1 month 1 week ago #52407

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey mindspace ,

Good to see you again, or read you again lol,

Here’s a quick list of kilo hovering under or slightly over 100$.

Crazing Kratom has very good leaf , I really enjoyed what I tried not to long ago , good people, good leaf

PDO has kilos for 100$ using FLASH48
Love Jeffrey’s products , and super sweet deal

InSense /Goldleaf is always consistently good , I believe ILK15, I’ll inquire about that .. love that white Hulu , dark red MD , love his leaf !

Benni - One of my preferred vendors , green tambora string is a new fav, as well red Borneo,
White Hulu and super green . Super yellow kali .

Fused Flora - I hear he got a great great new batch in ... always satisfactory and good quality

Lucky Herbals - Ben has one of my favorite if not favorite GMD , sweet tasting( as far as kratom goes ) and quality leaf ! Love supporting his small batch kratom and small family business.

Your leaf your life - Sean aka “Philly kratom” I believe has string dried across the board , really good leaf , idk what the discount is ... ILK most likely .. great leaf ! White jungle is a favorite , Green bone as well!

Bulk Kratom Now - red elephant, red Bali, WMD .... very good ! Right now they are selling split kilos for 60$ !!!!

Also .....well I’ll add more later , I know I’m missing some great deals

I’ll add some more if I can think of low price / discount but high quality . We are very spoiled to have so many high quality options to choose from !

RVA Herbal - 69$ kilos , haven’t tried them in a while , but had some great leaf from them in the past !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, mindspace, INSENSE3

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Other Botanicals that Help Pain 1 month 2 weeks ago #52406

• mindspace
  • Junior Boarder
Hi everyone! I've been order from re-leaf and love his product, but I'm thinking about trying out other vendors. I tried Inland but I'd like to try more. What do you think of cravingkratom? There is a 40% off deal so that is really appealing if the product is good. As for goldleaf and insense, what practical difference does the wild make? Why do they sell both and which is preferred? How are they? I've been using kratom for depression and gad, social anxiety for its uplifting mood enhancing. Any suggestions here?
PS - I search and see a few codes for Insense/Goldleaf that are now expired. I think there was one in the past too, like ILK-15 or something? Any current codes that I missed?
Thanks all! I really appreciate any opinions I can get!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Other Botanicals that Help Pain 1 month 2 weeks ago #52386

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 211
Hi Ren,

As near the beginning of the thread, there was discussion about taking a kratom break while managing to keep pain down to a minimum. The list of herbs SomethingSacred mentioned that InSense Botanicals carries also requires a try or two for familiarity to see just how MUCH they can help for a kratom break (plenty of tries come in the smaller amounts). All are complementary herbs to use with kratom safely, as well as for kratom reducing or kratom breaks, in my experience.

InSense also carries CBD oil that I use for bedtime/pain relief. But there is much more in-depth discussion here related to that part of the discussion, so I won’t get into that - you seem quite well versed on CBD and don’t appear to need more input (Babel-17 is a master at trying, learning about and teaching on many things, including the CBD part of this topic). Our customer service people can answer questions about the CBD line we just started carrying.

If you decide to maybe give some of the InSense Botanicals a try, or a glance online, you will note, nobody else sells for those prices and the products are pure. We carry the botanicals as a way of offering one-stop shopping for our customers, its a courtesy at low prices because they are high quality herbs.

There is always someone available to answer questions as well. As an “approved vendor before the list grew into a yellow pages list”, we can post how to quickly find us for your viewing convenience, and we appreciate your consideration.

INSENSE3

www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation)
goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild) 916-201-0454 or cell 530-303-2454 human People will answer your questions
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Ren

Other Botanicals that Help Pain 1 month 2 weeks ago #52384

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
If you register an account, and agree to the very occasional email/text notification of sales, you're likely to hear from Alysha, one of the owners. I mentioned how I'd bought some CBG hemp from Dr. Ganja, and she then told me how they had planted 4000 CBG laden plants this year. She can answer any question about their farm and how they operate their business.

www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/what-is-cbg-cannabinoid

www.forbes.com/sites/janellelassalle/2019/09/11/wh...roduce/#7b6437aa2f77

A little bit of CBG, in combination with regular amounts of CBD hemp, is becoming more popular.

If you click on the images that are featured with every strain you can find an official potency analysis.

The Elektra is the house favorite, but as government limits on THC grow insanely draconian it might mean that Elektra gets dropped, or has to be grown differently. Hawaiian Haze is slightly less potent, but has an amazing bouquet. Alysha gave me a sample of some of their hand picked, top bud, of that, and it was really special.

Anyway, here's the breakdown of the Elektra. The level of CBGA is now worth pointing out, though only a tiny fraction of what hemp grown specifically for CBGA contains (150 mg. per gram!). But that set me back $92.07 for just an ounce of it, back at the end of February. Fortunately just a tiny bit is needed so as to increase the mellow of regular hemps. I'm not sure if OGR is growing any straight up CBG hemp, or is just going for a big boost of it in their regular CBD hemp.

My review of that Hawaiian Haze is here: organicgreenroots.com/collections/special-reserve-...haze-special-reserve

In a nutshell:

TL, DR: It's loaded with Aloha!

lol :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Ren

Other Botanicals that Help Pain 1 month 2 weeks ago #52382

• Pizza and kratom ?
This company’s products looks amazing , thank you for sharing Babel :-bd trying to decide if I should order right now..... you gave a solid review as well ! Thank you my friend !
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds