Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
We realize that there are hundreds of amazing health and wellness topics. This is the section to talk about them.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Anesthesia and Kratom 3 days 9 hours ago #52817

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 908
I actually experienced this last year. I was going for a cardiac catheterization and was given the cocktail of a couple meds for twilight. One of the meds was fentanyl. The first shot I felt nothing and 10 minutes later was given another shot. The second shot didn't help either. The doctor just said I guess your here with us today. I watched the screen and that was that. My kratom size was about 4 grams at a time and about 4 hours prior. Just my experience:)
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anesthesia and Kratom 3 days 11 hours ago #52812

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4334
Welcome to ILK cj3, I can believe that it's possible to have to take a little more Anesthesia because of Daily Kratom Usage but I wouldn't think it would make that big of a difference unless you are consuming very strong enhanced or extracted versions of Kratom. I try to stay away from any altered Kratom that is Enhanced unless I am in Severe Pain because of the Issue with Tolerance & Plain Leaf just works so much better & is more Natural. Let us know how your Surgery goes once you feel up to it.
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.

Anesthesia and Kratom 5 days 7 hours ago #52797

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1975
My pleasure ! You are most welcome ,

Hope you enjoy the forum and get all the info you need/want :)

(L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Anesthesia and Kratom 5 days 11 hours ago #52793

• cj3
  • cj3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I appreciate your reply. Thank you for the advice and well wishes. =)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Anesthesia and Kratom 5 days 12 hours ago #52792

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1975
Good morning cj3,

Welcome the the ILK community/ family!
Very nice to meet you:)

The only info I can offer up is that we are all diff and may have varying experiences when it comes to anesthesia and kratom. My lady had two hernia repair surgeries, without any issues compromising anesthesia.

She consumed kratom the night before surgery and I believe was approx 12 hrs between her kratom serving and surgery.

I’ve read that it’s possible to require more anesthesia for some who take kratom regularly, but haven’t read any first hand accounts .

Imo , it’s always better to be safest ..... a solid approach would be taking a bit less of kratom leading up to your surgery, and make sure to have at least 12 hrs from last dose and the actual procedure . 24 hrs , maybe better ?

But , all said and done , we just dont know how a body will respond due to chemistry.

My lady had no issues however , and on the second day post operation, kicked the pain killers aside and resumed her kratom regimen with great success in treating pain and discomfort .

Hope others can offer up some info for you as well,

Any questions you have , we are here to help you find some good and solid answers . Great to have you join the community, and wish you a spectacular operation with fast healing .

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, cj3

Anesthesia and Kratom 5 days 12 hours ago #52791

• cj3
  • cj3's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello Kratom lovers! I have been trying to find some information on any effects Kratom may have with anesthesia. I have been using kratom regularly for over a year and I am scheduled to have surgery soon. I was curious if there is any effects I should be aware of. TIA

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds