09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Syria

Syria 2 years 1 month ago #26869

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1135
Very good point! We try to influence the politics and elections of other countries, even to the point of sending ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists in to overthrow their elected government, but that's fine. Russia is in Syria as an invited ally and guest. We should stay out of Syria's affairs.

Assad has no motive to gas his people and gave up the poisons under international inspection years ago. The "rebels" -- who mostly are imported jihadis from Saudi Arabia, etc., have a strong motive to stage a gas attack. It is so obvious, but Trump is falling for it.

I pray that wiser parties will influence us to stay out and let Syria work out their own issues. We're trying to do a regime change, which we wouldn't want done here.
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70, Thefrogshateme, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Syria 2 years 1 month ago #26868

• Thefrogshateme
  • Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686
So am I getting what's going on right now Right? Trump said everyone is scheduled to leave Syria in a month, then a chemical bomb went off that would force us to stay. Russia is questioning the intent, because why would Syria want us to stay. Russia is investigating and are in Syria. Trump wants to blow up Syria, the Russians in Syria before they complete their investigation.
Russia is in position to counter any strike and protect their troops, and will be deemed terrorists is they do so.

Don't get me wrong, I love trumps being proactive approach, we need to be proactive. Something That pisses me off though and not just Trump. In America we can do what ever tf we want to do to a county and our country is always right. We are always in other countries, and every country besides ours is a terrorists if they try to retaliate. What if another county like Korea brought their troops into America like we do with their country. They would be destroyed on site.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds