07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Cigarettes

Cigarettes 1 year 1 month ago #31202

• aurora77
  • aurora77's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • I just want to live with my natural remedies and be left alone.
  • Thank you received: 112
So I need to vent. At my job, I pretty much make sure things are in order. I make sure everything is in its place, and things are picked up inside and out. Night after night during my nightly rounds, I find so many used cigarettes on the ground. It is infuriating. There is no need for it, as there are a few different ash trays. It is just people being lazy. It is rude as hell. So I am forced to clean up after grown adults who choose to be lazy rather than walk the 5 feet away to the ash tray. WTF. That is my venting for the evening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cigarettes 1 year 1 month ago #31217

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7675
You’ve touched on one of my biggest annoyances.

There is NO REASON FOR IT, yet they are EVERYWHERE. I clean them up also. New butts appear.

This is one of the reasons I prefer animals over humans.
Laurie

Cigarettes 1 year 1 month ago #31757

• Surreal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 29
Oh I hear you and it peeves me off too.

My boyfriend was doing outdoor campus cleaning for a university and every time he got to a smoking spot with two ashtrays, there were always people tossing their butts on the ground right in front of the thing. What got to him and me the most was when people would just toss them on the ground in front of him as he is sweeping them up. Some people... just annoying

This is coming from a smoker who throws out her butts vs creating an unsightly pile

Cigarettes 1 year 1 month ago #31764

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3693
Do not notice this so much where we live.

Less than 14% of the population are smokers here on the west coast of Canada, and we have significant laws against smoking even in public places. Most parks and beaches are smoke free BUT there are still some smokers who ignore that grrrr......
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds