07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Scam

Scam 1 year 1 month ago #31704

• Kjc360
  • Kjc360's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Buy Kratom Bulk USA is a scam.
Many are being ripped off including me.
FTC already has an open investigation.
My bank is able to retrieve my money back, but beware. This company is a scam.
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B, Surreal, mountainlake

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Scam 1 year 1 month ago #31824

• DonnaeOK
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
THANK YOU!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Scam 1 year 1 month ago #31827

• DMH5803
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I actually posted the same thing. I paid 250 dollars and have not received the product. That being said, they finally reached out to me and explained that US Customs has seized shipments. They are trying to rectify the problem. I am using another vendor with a better reputation and equally as good prices. Let’s use the free market to make the Kratom industry better, but I dont want to hurt a vendor unless hard evidence comes out that they have been unethical. They are refunding me and they should refund you too. I do not think the FTC, FDA, and DEA have the good of the Kratom industry as a whole at heart. I dont trust them as they have tried to ban this plant wholesale. Buy Kratom Bulk has been a vendor I have used for almost a year with little problems but lately I have had troubles with them. I will use someone else until things get straightened out with them and their reputation improves.

One thing is for sure, the Kratom industry has GOT TO KEEP THEIR DUCKS IN A ROW and police themselves before the government succeeds in banning yet another beneficial plant.

Scam 1 year 1 month ago #31828

• DMH5803
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
I just bought some from totalkratom.com, they are brand new. Their prices are good and they actually respond when you call them. They seem pretty legit so they are worth a shot. I wont be using Buy Kratom Bulk for a long time until their reputation has improved, if not and they sink, well then thats the free market at work. Competition is the best protection against unethical and harmful business practices.

Scam 1 year 1 month ago #31852

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7610
To clarify, ALL exports from Indonesia got stalled in China due to laws OVER THERE. They are now slowly releasing SMALL ORDERS FIRST. So I doubt many kratom vendors are importing a box at a time. I suspect there will be a wait for many of us.

Not a fan of our government, but for once, this delay is NOT related to USA corruption, um, I mean, politics.
Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds