Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.

TOPIC:

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 4 weeks ago #39584

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Hello Brandon!!! I just thought of a VERY good idea! I'd go so far as to say it's fantastic!!! Send me a PM and I'll fill you in. I don't see how this can fail. Start up would be next to nothing..... And we could be rolling in money in a couple of years. And we wouldn't have to operate at a loss! Well we could for the first seven years for tax purposes. We just need a couple of Sub Chapter S partners. They are out there. They need to show losses also. Believe me. It's the way this fudged up tax code works.

Be blessed!

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Robie.

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 4 weeks ago #39570

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
Hello Brandon. I left you a private message.

Be blessed.

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 4 weeks ago #39567

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: Thank you nan!!

Side hustles...:-? Maybe with a contractor friend of mine, through him I helped stain a pretty big yurt deck yesterday, back got a wee bit toasty, still haven’t shed my winter white skin.... other than that maybe I can get a side job or two pertaining to some small plumbing jobs, need to leave my info a t plumbing store so they can pass me some jobs for those who don’t want to pay big bucks....

I will get by, I will survive ..... Jerry’s words

My favorite of jerry Garcia was the stuff he did with David Grisman, darn good music !! Dawgs Waltz is more my speed !!!

Hope you all had a great day, I just got back from the beach.... so beautiful out !!

Hey Brandon!?!?! If you need a reference I'm your man. I was in the trades, built all types of structures, commercial and residential, from the pour to the handing over the keys, and I'd whip you up a recommendation with no problem! Just let me know. I feel comfortable doing that for you.

Be blessed.

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39557

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
Thank you nan!!

Side hustles...:-? Maybe with a contractor friend of mine, through him I helped stain a pretty big yurt deck yesterday, back got a wee bit toasty, still haven’t shed my winter white skin.... other than that maybe I can get a side job or two pertaining to some small plumbing jobs, need to leave my info a t plumbing store so they can pass me some jobs for those who don’t want to pay big bucks....

I will get by, I will survive ..... Jerry’s words

My favorite of jerry Garcia was the stuff he did with David Grisman, darn good music !! Dawgs Waltz is more my speed !!!

Hope you all had a great day, I just got back from the beach.... so beautiful out !!

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39555

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
I am late to this, somewhere between hash fingers? Knives and snarky husbands.

I am sorry to hear the bad news. This is the vent topic so always go for the gold here.
I wish you a better job and something that comes along quickly.

In the mean time do you have any side hustles?

Have you ever considered self employment? I can talk you out of it lol. J/K only support for that here. We are here for moral support.

Best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39552

• Tammyfaye96
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
Michele, I have been married over 20 years to a man/child who if he wasn't picking on you or teasing then you knew something was wrong. You couldnt offend me if you tried to. Life is too short not to laugh and find the humor in this crazy forked up world we live in today. Glad to be a part of something that can make you smile even on the down days
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39551

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4060
yes, I concur. this old school retiree of the pot has a keefe box. its even stipulated in my living will that my lil sis gets it lol...I know all too well about finger hash. yum yum. no one would cross us together robie!

I hope you are feeling better despite those antibiotics. I don't understand most Spanish. I know restaurant Spanish.. food and dinnerware, and bad words. sorry that's all I know lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39550

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder

michele373 wrote: just tie the gloves at the bottom end soak em in any alcohol of your choice.. hmmm yumm.. finger hash wine ect..I know us k enthusiasts don't drink much but im sure you know someone who will appreciate it. or pt em in a diplock baggies and give em to a stoner.. we will do the work for desired result!

¡Michele! ¡ Pequeño y adorable amor Munch! ¡ Nada puede ser el hash de dedo de la Mota realmente fina! Let's not get ahead of ourselves. I'm sure Brandon knows exactly that which I speak. Finger hash can be some of the most primo hash on the planet. Especially if the mota has been sitting in the dark for 4 days after a good flush!!! Some seriously good hash unlike any other! Bless your heart! How is work treating you? Tell them to be nice to you or they'll have a pi$$ed of cowboy on their trail whom doesn't think like normal people. And you wield a meat cleaver and should toe the line between the both of us!!!

Be blessed dear Michele. You do make me smile and THAT is very good medicine indeed!!!

Ser bendecido en todas las cosas dulce Michele

El susurrador de caballos Robie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39547

• michele373
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4060
just tie the gloves at the bottom end soak em in any alcohol of your choice.. hmmm yumm.. finger hash wine ect..I know us k enthusiasts don't drink much but im sure you know someone who will appreciate it. or pt em in a diplock baggies and give em to a stoner.. we will do the work for desired result!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39544

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
While heartedly agree!!!! That was my preference for over 10 years or more ... hash was my forte, hash and tobacco..

The classic Dutch spliff , part of my story is i was helping create said hash which ended up being utilized by my now sweet lovely lady and her father from the Netherlands...

So we were connected before I even knew it ....

Haven’t used cannabis for a year now, it was my go to for the love of it, the habit of sharing it , medicinal qualities of it .... and the flavor !!!

It will always be there , I’m not missing out , I’ve had my share for a couple lifetimes...

Will be interesting if I go back to that line of work and not be cheifing down ...

I’ve found somthing that’s works waaaaay better for me, kratom has changed my way of life , I smile, feel pain is managed majority of the time .... I’m no longer high 24/7..

Don’t get me wrong , I love this plant medicine, and I’m not gonna be surprised if I come back to it down the road , but I’m a better way !!

Sorry , back to finger hash, it’s a perk that makes the labor full of more love ....

You got that right Robie ,

Gloves just get in the way !!!! :)

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.306 seconds