Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.

TOPIC:

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39511

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4060
tammyfaye,

we do. I cant belive ive been on this forum since mid march. it has enriched my life and spirit by so much. I have learned so much about the leaf and herbals in general with the wisdom of people here.

my husband and I have been in the same situation, that's what makes a 'marriage' work. gotta have rainy days to appreciate a sunny rainbow.

and tammy, I cant complain my husband is great at cleaning and dishes, and even cooking on occasion! but if I pay half the bills there is no way im doing all the housework! lol.

I have to warn you tammy I belive in karma and living a clean non drama life, if you do good it will come back to you ect.. but I have a fresh sense of humor. a bit of a potty mouth .. just don't want to offend you! im happy and grateful for you that he found something today! call the car co tomorrow, im sure they might be lenient. but yes thankfully close! best wishes to you both. you will find an openly honest, caring, uplifting family here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Tammyfaye96

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39510

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
brandon,
I had a funny feeling. for one, you are super experienced. number 2, you don't have to hide it from your wife, or anyone else for that matter. number 3, you aren't just a 20something stoner looking to smoke up all of your check. number 4, from what im told, if you get paid for how much product you can 'clean' I bet I can call you mr scizzorsnipper or something. and you might be able to make pretty good $ doing it. I would approach it as hey I missed doing this, would this be beneficial for both of us? and if and when you find something better move on. temporary patches are never a bad thing.

even buy a pair of cut goves online, I got a set super cheap. when I did do temp work when I got laid off you had to come with all the stuff you need uniform and supplies ect. and you could whiz through not having to worry bout small scissor slices. anyways im rambling. thought about your situation a lot. we only want the best for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39509

• Tammyfaye96
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
Hi, I'm pretty new here but in awe of how you all seem to truly care about each other. That is so needed in today's world. I was drawn to this post due to the fact my family has been going through the same thing for a few months now. My husband was laid off suddenly and my work barely covers food, not Bill's. Hanging on by a string but I can say that God has provided our needs. Now they may come get the car tomorrow but exercise is good and my husband just landed a job TODAY not 2 miles from where we live. Praise God......all this to say that Brandon you and your family will be added to my prayer list and just keep the faith
P.s it's also a great idea to help your wife with the housework while you are home. Will make her less stressed lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39507

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor

michele373 wrote: brandon,

I don't mean to sound hokey but I know you will find what is meant for you. like laurie said.. watch for that door! I could see you being a kick arse trimmer again! I might be naive but wouldn't your state pay a little better now that its rec and 'everyones doing it?' and theres so much competition?I would love to be an edibles baker...and not being a stoner can be a plus. I know I cant multi task if I am..

but hey plumber, whatever its all good, im sure $ is better. like with being a cook. everyones gotta eat. and eventually poop. human nature lol. if you want to try some Mahakam ill send you some DM me. hubby wont try whites again make him sleep lol.

Funny you should say trimming job, on Craigs list I just reached out as a experienced person in that line of work, and they want to talk to me... while it’s ehat I veered away from, it’s somthing I know how to do very well, but for my family’s sake .. if I get this position it will only be till I get another job that will see me long term,

Michele, you are a exceptionally beautiful soul ,!

As are the the rest of my circle of you lovely’s...

>:D

I am overwhelmed by all of your love , in a very good and beautiful way :x

Please never hesitate to ask me for anything I can give, I’m here for you all as well

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39506

• Visitor
I want to tell my dear friends here that I’ve had community before , but nothing like this, this is over the top beautiful , I think I should get laid off more often ... just kidding !!

I value our community, friendship and extended family thing we have going on here , feels like somthing sacred goingnon here :x

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39502

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
brandon,

I don't mean to sound hokey but I know you will find what is meant for you. like laurie said.. watch for that door! I could see you being a kick arse trimmer again! I might be naive but wouldn't your state pay a little better now that its rec and 'everyones doing it?' and theres so much competition?I would love to be an edibles baker...and not being a stoner can be a plus. I know I cant multi task if I am..

but hey plumber, whatever its all good, im sure $ is better. like with being a cook. everyones gotta eat. and eventually poop. human nature lol. if you want to try some Mahakam ill send you some DM me. hubby wont try whites again make him sleep lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Robie

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39499

• Visitor
Don,!

Thank you for your open heart, amazing support I feel from everyone . It’s just one of those things that suck no matter how you cut it, but Laurie is right, I need to pay attention for the door opening in front of me.

Thank you for your offer utilizing your linked in account , I’m short on skills other than a years worth of plumbing and about 18 years surrounding the cultivation of cannabis, which I must say I was really good at but only for the love of it, never made much money, I choose to stop that line of work and chose plumbing, thinking that I can go anywhere and make good money once i gathered the skills , but really I’m open to doing any kind of work that helps people and can provide for my family ...

Everyone’s prayers are overwhelmingly beautiful to feel and have, thank you don... Laurie , Michele, Robie, Rob.. and Paul !!!

It’s some amazing medicine to feel everyone’s support , thank you all, im honored and have huge amounts of gratitude!!! All of you have made me smile and feel loved up and I can’t express the how much I value this , means so much, there’s no pretentious BS just good folks who care....

I’m happy and lucky to know you are drawing from your own life similarities for me to benefit from....

Hope you all know that I’m here for you too!!!’>:D :-bd =D>

Much love and respect for you all, thank you , I do t quite know how I got so lucky to have this tribe

I’ll stop by saying I’m feeling much better today and all of you are the best medicine... and Kratom Ofcourse (L)

Thank you Don! I’m ready for any good things coming my way, and thx for yours and Liz’s prayers

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: More love to thank

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39495

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Now I have read them all through the tears of happiness that reading them brought me.
Y'all are a loving bunch that I feel very honored to know.:x
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373, Robie

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39494

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Brandon,
I haven't read the rest of the replies to your post yet because I have been busy and haven't been checking in very often. But I'm sure our family here is giving you a great amount of support.

Try not to let this overwhelm you.
In my 49 years working I have been laid off twice and have had 2 companies go bankrupt while I was there.
It may not turn out to be easy but you will get through this. :-bd

My wife and I will be praying for you and your family during this very stressful time.
I have just under 500 contacts via linkedin. PM me and I will give you my contact link so I can share them with you.
Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373, Robie

Just need to vent about getting laid off 1 year 1 month ago #39493

• Visitor
Not nutty at all Laurie , just wise and perceptive.. cup 1/2 full, who needs that stinking job, I didn’t like it anyways !!lol

Just a paycheck .hopefully doing somthing I enjoy!!

Thanks sweetie. :x

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds