Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Google and negative Mayo Clinic reviews on Kratom 1 year 4 months ago #39847

• Barbie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 72
I wish it were more balanced upon a google search, but I don't know if I want to turn a blind eye to the negatives. Anything you put into your body, ex: cigarettes, coffee, chocolate, all have effects. To be aware of those, is intelligent choice making. My argument for kratom would never be that it's absolutely perfect or doesn't have any negative side effects.
My argument for kratom is that as an adult living in a free country, shouldn't I have the right to be properly informed and make that choice for myself?

(I post as I put my kratom in my coffee and light a cigarette......LOL)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Google and negative Mayo Clinic reviews on Kratom 1 year 4 months ago #39839

• Schleprock
  • Schleprock's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 40
Why doesn't the AKA or whoever the other one is, (something like botanical defense league or something like that) print some sort of good article, come to this forum and ask everyone to read and share it socially.
That way the Google algorithm will rank something positive about Kratom as well. Right now all the SERPs are dominated by negative or half-as*ed reports.

All the Mayo Clinic did was say that "one study" said it was bad. Since when do doctors comment on "one study" they know that doesn't mean anything. They did not even say what the study protocols were. But Google ranked it because it is the Mayo Clinic. (Why is Google supporting "the Man" anyway, that is just cowardly. We need a way to inform them that their algorithm is spreading government propaganda)

<strong>Where the heck are our people?

Where is our article in rebuttal?

Why no outreach to get all of us to read it and share it socially.</strong>

Look, people in America don't want to think, if every search result in Google that concerns Kratom is bad, our community is in danger again and the senators and congressman who protected us from the DEA
are not going to be able to help because all their constituents believe it is bad.

If there is a good writer here, please compile some sort of rebuttal and then tell us to share it socially and to read it and to help it get some traction in the SERPs of Google. Please.

If you have a blog, link to the article (if our team gets ever gets one)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Schleprock.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds