07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: OOPS your agenda is showing

OOPS your agenda is showing 4 months 2 weeks ago #40970

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3660

jayisk wrote: "but your only free if your white and have alot of money ....."

if you are black and wealthy and/or are connected..,whether politically, entertainment, or sports then they have the same entitlement.

Right you are Jayisk,

More of a generalization and venting for the majority of us common folk ... but your absolutely right amigo....

How are you brother ?? Your in my thoughts ..

be famous and rich or be without rights !!! Hahaha, couldn’t help it man,

Again your right about that though :-? Crazy how it all works :-?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

OOPS your agenda is showing 4 months 2 weeks ago #40994

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7619
Good thinking with the geography, Babel-17!

They are very reputable and responsive with good quality product! They go by the brand name, Garuda Kratom and are listed on ILK here as such.

They’re doing a 4th of July contest/giveaway on this forum also. Fun for celebrating the hard struggles our military families sacrifice for our freedom. Even if Gottlieb and friends would rather have Americans go without ANY safe pain relief.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

OOPS your agenda is showing 4 months 2 weeks ago #40996

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 7619
Jayisk,

Been wondering how you are...sending hugs and support...
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat

OOPS your agenda is showing 4 months 2 weeks ago #41009

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 490
Somethingsacredgoinonhere & Laurie thanks for the thoughts and support. Still having a rough time and Sunday was 3 wks already. It still doesn't feel like my mom is gone. But honestly glad see is no longer suffering. my emotions come out of nowhere. One minute i may feel like crying and another time of the day may feel homicidal. Wife keeps asking me about my mental health and i keep telling her i dont have any suicidal ideations. If anything i would hurt someone else. Which i really have no intentions on or would want to. But dont catch me at the wrong time.

Her cats really miss her and its sad. One is like 20 + yrs old. So i am not sure if she knows where she is half the time. But the other 2 are only 1 1/2 old and were like more grandchildren to my mother. They cry and just look so sad. We have a very small dog. But we are going to see if leaving the door open if the cats can use to being around everyone. If not i may have to find a home for them because they need human contact and interaction.

Dont know what I would do without kratom right now. Best thing ever for anxiety..,and i've tried everything at very high dosages and combinations.., and keeping from laying in bed a day long. Helps to uplift me too.
Thank God i have been able to sleep. always have crazy vivid weird dreams that if i wrote down i can get signed with netflixs...lol

i am on the forum daily. just havent been posting a lot. nothing intentional. guess its like writers block.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Usernametaken, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by jayisk.

OOPS your agenda is showing 4 months 1 week ago #41049

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3660
Hey Jayisk...

I can imagine it feeling surreal, the closest person that passed awaway in my life was my grandfather 20 years ago, I think about him often, and relish all the moments I can remember ... it’s an amazing thing to have this precious gift called life,!desth serves as a motivation to live a good one!!! The sadness that comes from a loved one no longer here is hard to let go of, but the sadness is part of the process , your right where you need to be ... keep remembering all the times , lessons and personality quirks,
Energy never dies, just changes shape and mediums, your mother moves through this realm of life and progressed to the next stage, it’s hard but beautiful, sad but inevitable.. I empathize with your loss Jayisk, good to hear from you , we are always just a forum away if you need us (L)

Take care man
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, jayisk, Tiggermanscrat

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Cause

OOPS your agenda is showing 4 months 2 days ago #41416

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3691

tonton wrote: hi every one, new to the website and m in canada ottawa area, does any one know a vendor in my area?

I am Canada and buy online. I can make some recomendations if you like.

Some vendors I use are in Ontario and some are on the West Coast where I live. But they are all online.
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds