Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 5 months 2 hours ago #48961

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
Welcome Linbin13 :-h
Thank you for the heads up about this company.

As Brandon already mentioned you do not need to worry about that with the vetted vendors here. :-bd

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 5 months 4 hours ago #48960

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1467
Hello Linbin13 ! Welcome to The ILK Community !!

I’m so sorry about your experience with this company , it’s a shame that this happened . We have exceptional vendors vetted by our community that would never do this sort of thing, mistakes happen but they are quickly remedied !
If you need help finding another vendor , our awesome members can give very good suggestions, but truly any vendor associated with ILK is top notch and full of integrity!

Hope you stick around .... and thx for letting us know about this incident, might help others avoid the same situation you went through !

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 5 months 6 hours ago #48957

• Linbin13
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
DO NOT ORDER FROM CRAVINGKRATOM.COM. It is a fraudulent web site. I put in an order on Feb 20, 2020. Used my banking info for purchase. I never received the order. They filed a USPS shipping label, but all the tracking would say is that the label was filed, but no shipment was given to USPS. I finally called USPS yesterday and gave them the tracking number. They told me that Craving Kratom only filed a label; they never gave them a shipment. I have sent numerous emails to Craving Kratom, and a so-called Michael Benedict responds once in a while, but never a clear explanation, and he lies and says he did ship it when he did not. USPS confirmed this. One of his emails said he shipped out an order a second time; USPS said he did not. They do not answer their phone, and you can leave no message. Can anyone here on this site tell me what I can do to be sure no one else orders from them. I am located in Central Florida. This has never happened to me in all the years I have been ordering from online vendors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 6 months 1 week ago #47515

• Visitor

Brenbren wrote: Nevermind, nobody except Michelle understood what a vent is for. Sorry for offending everybody!

My friend ,
Really no worries , venting is healthy and needed for sure!

If I came off strong I apologize :( I just have had a lot of experience in talking and ordering from many companies and I can’t overstate how far they go to help us and give us great service. Doesn’t mean that stuff happens and at the wrong time for our personal needs . No guilt . No shame .
$hit happens :pinch:
Please stick around and see what I’m talking about , some really too notch vendors/ people ... And feel free to vent anytime you need to !

Take care

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 6 months 1 week ago #47505

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4190
brenbren

please no need to be sorry. just your opinion and you just were venting. yes I do get it. I replaced a smoking habit with a kratom habit in a way. kratom costs much more. ( I rolled my own with tobacco )

I hope you get your product super soon. ( fingers crossed that it is already ) and checking to see how YOU are. do you mind me asking? there are plenty of things that help me mellow the F out. im a highly wound chef and kratom keeps me from stabbing anybody sometimes ;) j/k... or am I? lol

blue lotus and moringa ( not together ) can take the edge off for daytime in small doses, for me. my husband can take traditional kava in the morning and be fine, I only take it at night.

please don't be afraid to reach out and ask any questions. we will answer to the best of our ability anything a vendor cant.

hang in there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 6 months 2 weeks ago #47389

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4190
hey brenbren! im glad you found us. im sorry its under duress.

I bet you weren't the only person trying to get an order crammed in before the holiday weekend. there are a lot of factors that come into play im sure. but when I first started this wonderful leaf, trust me I was THERE. even had our post office lose my package. sent me an official letter telling me they didn't know where it was LOL ( I knew where it was lost.. was watching tracking like a hawk for movement! ) place was great. sent another.

best advice I can give you is always try to have a small emergency stash on hand. whether its kratom, lotus, akuamma, skullcap, kava, moringa whatever to help you in times like this. depends on if its pain anxiety or both.

another is order as close to you in low times situation. some vendors are always quick for me, like 2 business days, but may not be for you. I know re-leaf and COB are the closest to me, but I have also established accounts with both so I don't have to wait for the check to clear as much. and when funds are low, I get it. I get paid every 2 weeks and sometimes you just don't have the extra lingering in the air.

please don't go to a headshop for overpriced garbage, at best. I have our last container still collecting dust. but even next day shipping if you order it today, tomorrow, or Monday probably wont go out till Tuesday. the company does nothing about the shipping. only thing I can think of is if you find a vendor that ships by UPS you can find that with gooble of any place that you fancy.

if you know anyone else that uses kratom maybe have a buddy system. my husband and I do, now we do the same for another.

but that might not be possible in the future thanks to the kratom consumer protection act..but ya'all would know if..

joe..

love your rants. that's why I try to always catch your show.. TBK the best kratom show on you tube. very informative. and humorous! one talks all about this. please find it! I did have a thread with a few of his streams...
The following user(s) said Thank You: TopExtracts, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 6 months 2 weeks ago #47381

• Visitor
Vendors are just folks trying to help us customers out by happily providing quality leaf and sending it out ASAP ! They aren’t able to snap their fingers and put your order in front of all the other previous orders .
In most cases the shipping times are incredibly fast .. many vendors go above and beyond .. bending over backwards to help us consumers out ... this def isn’t fair to be so upset with them ... the fastest anyone usually can get their order to them is between 2-4 days ... they can’t help when holidays work into the shipping times ..! it’s fine to vent but we all owe a deep appreciation and gratitude for what these good folks do ..

Just my thoughts .... but please be respectful to these companies doing their absolute best !!

Take care

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 6 months 2 weeks ago #47368

• Re-leaf LLC
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 429
EDIT: this is not my customer, I just am defending this unknown vendor :)

I really appreciate you voicing your opinion but I must say that it's incredibly one-sided. Someone else just assuming they understand a operation, running a business, especially one that has logistics that you don't know about is pretty impatient to me. As far as our business, we LOVE our customer base and we used to be members-only because of situations like this. We love helping people, and money is a bonus, but not the driving factor. Dealing with customers that are incredibly impatient is too stressful for us, I can tell you some people in kratom are amazingggg but I have seen the worst in people a couple of times when regular things happen, per the terms of service and the customer just assumes things... they assume that shipping is some sort of magic act... that the system is some sort of instant purchase like an amazon T shirt. I mean seriously? Can you buy tobacco or alcohol easily online? We all should be thankful we still have this leaf. That is why we love our system at Re-leaf LLC. Our system is a bit more complex and first purchases with our main payment option takes about 3 business days, then they become instant after that. This seems to have completely eliminated those folks that cannot be patient in normal circumstances. Our system also requires people read before they purchase..something that doesn't exist much... I feel horrible for other vendors that get yelled at over stuff like this, hence why I am voicing my opinion. Just because Walmart and Mcdonalds sells there employees to low standards and lets people think they have the right to be unreasonable, those companies just actively and immediately give in to any customer complaining... I believe each situation should be judged righteously.. if we need to act fast we will..if we need to keep our pace..we will.. its about conditions. I truly love you as a person but I will use every bit of passion in my body to fight against impatience. This post saddens me and before anyone goes out of their way and mentions that "customer first" , "the customer is always right" ... realize that I have a very great 3-year track record in great digital footprints... If you were my customer I would be very political about it and help out as much as possible. But you aren't my customer and maybe someone that will see this and chill out ... And if the vendor ships Mon-Fri... and you purchase on Friday ... The nExt Business Day is NEXT Tuesday ... So, this isnt really about a realistic outlook it is about funds. In this situation I believe that the funds were the main point of concern as the funds were sent on the last business day of the week and now that the timing didn't work out,, now the vendor is at fault? This is completely unrealistic and as I said, if you were my customer I might even go to my office and ship you out Saturday morning just to avoid a rant like this and then I would kindly offer you a recommendation to a different vendor. I would also go out of my way to pick the very best strains a bonus because that's who i am.. but you are not my customer and I am not a fan of this.. It saddens my heart. It is almost like yelling at someone at taco bell over a 10-minute order.. this one-click culture brings the worst out of people sometimes (in general, not speaking about you per say) Try going to Mexico, or some other country... things take longer. We are blessed to have what we have but instead of enjoying hard-working people that provide a great leaf we have people that berate and yell (not you per say) It is a sad thing and I hope you can manage your funds and time better in the future so that you can get your package in time and the poor vendor doesn't have to go through a nightmare of a situation...

I love you as a person like i said...but we are in America where disagreements should be spoken about and we can communicate. We all have opinions..like you have stated.. i Too can state mine.

God Bless
We always want you to contact us! 207-261-0599 READ THIS NOW www.re-leaf.us/aboutus.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: TopExtracts, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Re-leaf LLC.

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 6 months 2 weeks ago #47364

• Inland Botanicals
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 391
Hey there! As TopExtracts mentioned, it can really depend on the payment situation. I can only speak for my business, but in most cases for new customers, we do have to wait until the payment clears when using the ACH process. It's increasingly hard for us to get legit payment options that don't charge insane processing fees for same day transaction clearing. For us, once we have a few transactions with you, we are able to ship same day for all orders. But again, that can vary with each vendor. Usually something will be noted in their shipping policies or at checkout letting you know what to expect for a shipping time frame.

I'm sure it's a total long shot, but if you are anywhere near the Spokane, Washington area or northern Idaho, our store is open until 2PM today :)

I hope despite the shipping issue, you have a great weekend :-h

Gina
The following user(s) said Thank You: TopExtracts, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, plantadvocate

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 6 months 2 weeks ago #47356

• TopExtracts
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 264
It really depends on the vendor and their policies, we are not all made equal! We ship same or next day after payment is processed, but with the processing issues that Kratom had been experiencing for years, payment can be a bit tricky. For example, we accept eCheck but on the first order with a checking or savings account, we have to wait 4 business days for the banks to clear the check. After that first order, our policy is to ship right away within 24 hours if the same account is used. We just need some sort of payment history established first.

With that said, times can vary depending on the payment method and the company of course. You have to think that most Kratom vendors are small business owners with families, maybe even other jobs, etc. Most of us are not some huge corporations, so the amount of staff is also low. Just some things to consider :)
Always providing the best products at great prices. TopExtracts.com

New customers use code Welcome Friends and receive 15% off your first order!

Jim
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, plantadvocate

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds