Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 1 day 19 hours ago #52867

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9065
Thank you for the personal support, SomethingSacred!

You are so refreshing as mod on this website and a total joy to have in our ever growing community!

You HEAR people! That’s a gift!

Thank you for helping me out with helping people understand that vendors are not necessarily “fraudulent” because of a delayed order/email reply. People should also consider this: most of the vendors serving customers 24/7 for approx 365 days a year are dealing with the same challenges we are using kratom for! Imagine working on your feet, lifting packages ALL DAY AND NIGHT while trying to keep your own tolerance levels down to assure the most benefit JUST LIKE US.
Most of our vendors were customers long before they started getting quantities for coworkers and family and friends ALSO CHALLENGED in similar fashion.
Please try to remember your BEST vendors try their best, only want HAPPY customers AND THEY ARE PEOPLE JUST LIKE US. Maybe inquire with forums without nasty labels of “fraud” and “stealing money”. That stuff happens, too, but it is RARE NOWADAYS.

Sometimes vendors get buried in life and work and make a mistake. It’s not necessarily INTENTIONAL. I suggest you look at your life and mistakes you make, times you needed off your feet despite more work to be done, and ONLY WANTING TO DO A GOOD JOB, whatever it is you do.

I make more mistakes than I can catch and learn from. Lots go unnoticed by me.

These forums are a great reference for kind inquiries about vendor reputations and checking BEFORE YOU ORDER INSTEAD OF AFTER for known problematic ones.

Thank you for supporting my “venting all day” without replying with a middle finger!

At the end of day, nobody needs to look at things in the way I’m asking. Enjoy your kratom and shopping experiences!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 1 day 21 hours ago #52866

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1987
It’s a shame that the delivery system has gone down hill so much , via the political and downsizing of the USPS crew .

I hope everyone knows it’s not a direct or even semi close reflection of the amazing vendors doing their best for our betterment. This does not fall on their shoulders ... yet with many unhappy customers with longer delivery times , it surely does fall on their shoulders with having to explain how and why this is happening !

Nice to meet you fendon, thx for sharing !

Laurie -
So proud of your tapering regimen!!! Good form my friend :) =D>
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 2 days 1 hour ago #52862

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9065
Like fendon said, the USPS legislation is becoming a huge problem in isolated areas. Where I live, a neighborhood nearby has hardly gotten their mail all Summer, with no recourse or genuine supportive service to try harder even. I have had perfect USPS service and I make sure to tip my mail delivery person more often than past years, since now everyone orders EVERYTHING by mail (see covid-19).

Tea Time Botanicals (Texas) has flat out given up on the USPS tracking system. They have a huge warning on their website and order form on using USPS “AT YOUR OWN RISK”. They have lost customers by the dozens due to USPS flaws, likely legislation related there also.

I’ve not heard of “canceled deliveries” in any case except when people order direct from Indonesia and their orders are seized by customs.

These are apple and orange issues and entirely unrelated to one another.

Lately, small packages from Indonesia have been lucky to ship AT ALL and other forums have numerous confiscation complaints routinely. Shopping overseas may look less expensive, but your product is not guaranteed to even exist, actually. It’s not tested to meet safety requirements for the mainstream future of the kratom community AND the shopping directly completely diverts the system at work for keeping kratom legal and safe in the USA. By circumventing USA based vendors, your orders are not contributing a dang thing toward kratom legality of tomorrow. Many of our USA vendors pass some of the fees we pay on to support the future legality of kratom (you can make sure yours does by asking or noting such on their websites). 2 kilos at $45 ea times NO PRODUCT EVER DELIVERED is frequent and not a great savings.

Since this IS the venting page, I thank you all for the opportunity to share this and I promise to NOT have any more coffee. LOL. I’m finally down to approx 4 measured (not rounded) tsp of kratom per day and feeling MUCH BETTER, but it took 3 weeks of lethargy and patience. I will never try “the best kratom in the world” again. For those few days costed me dearly later.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 2 days 10 hours ago #52861

• fendon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I encountered canceled deliveries many times. Most often, this is, of course, connected with legislation, because many stores directly indicate what they are sending. I never had any problems with them rc-chemical.com Moreover, their consultations are competent and clear, as well as the quality of the products) And also, as advice, correctly indicate in the comments how to send you and what to indicate)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 7 months 2 weeks ago #48961

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
Welcome Linbin13 :-h
Thank you for the heads up about this company.

As Brandon already mentioned you do not need to worry about that with the vetted vendors here. :-bd

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 7 months 2 weeks ago #48960

• Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1987
Hello Linbin13 ! Welcome to The ILK Community !!

I’m so sorry about your experience with this company , it’s a shame that this happened . We have exceptional vendors vetted by our community that would never do this sort of thing, mistakes happen but they are quickly remedied !
If you need help finding another vendor , our awesome members can give very good suggestions, but truly any vendor associated with ILK is top notch and full of integrity!

Hope you stick around .... and thx for letting us know about this incident, might help others avoid the same situation you went through !

Take care

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 7 months 2 weeks ago #48957

• Linbin13
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
DO NOT ORDER FROM CRAVINGKRATOM.COM. It is a fraudulent web site. I put in an order on Feb 20, 2020. Used my banking info for purchase. I never received the order. They filed a USPS shipping label, but all the tracking would say is that the label was filed, but no shipment was given to USPS. I finally called USPS yesterday and gave them the tracking number. They told me that Craving Kratom only filed a label; they never gave them a shipment. I have sent numerous emails to Craving Kratom, and a so-called Michael Benedict responds once in a while, but never a clear explanation, and he lies and says he did ship it when he did not. USPS confirmed this. One of his emails said he shipped out an order a second time; USPS said he did not. They do not answer their phone, and you can leave no message. Can anyone here on this site tell me what I can do to be sure no one else orders from them. I am located in Central Florida. This has never happened to me in all the years I have been ordering from online vendors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 9 months 2 days ago #47515

• Visitor

Brenbren wrote: Nevermind, nobody except Michelle understood what a vent is for. Sorry for offending everybody!

My friend ,
Really no worries , venting is healthy and needed for sure!

If I came off strong I apologize :( I just have had a lot of experience in talking and ordering from many companies and I can’t overstate how far they go to help us and give us great service. Doesn’t mean that stuff happens and at the wrong time for our personal needs . No guilt . No shame .
$hit happens :pinch:
Please stick around and see what I’m talking about , some really too notch vendors/ people ... And feel free to vent anytime you need to !

Take care

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 9 months 2 days ago #47505

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
brenbren

please no need to be sorry. just your opinion and you just were venting. yes I do get it. I replaced a smoking habit with a kratom habit in a way. kratom costs much more. ( I rolled my own with tobacco )

I hope you get your product super soon. ( fingers crossed that it is already ) and checking to see how YOU are. do you mind me asking? there are plenty of things that help me mellow the F out. im a highly wound chef and kratom keeps me from stabbing anybody sometimes ;) j/k... or am I? lol

blue lotus and moringa ( not together ) can take the edge off for daytime in small doses, for me. my husband can take traditional kava in the morning and be fine, I only take it at night.

please don't be afraid to reach out and ask any questions. we will answer to the best of our ability anything a vendor cant.

hang in there
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Online Vendors and delayed shipping 9 months 6 days ago #47389

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4418
hey brenbren! im glad you found us. im sorry its under duress.

I bet you weren't the only person trying to get an order crammed in before the holiday weekend. there are a lot of factors that come into play im sure. but when I first started this wonderful leaf, trust me I was THERE. even had our post office lose my package. sent me an official letter telling me they didn't know where it was LOL ( I knew where it was lost.. was watching tracking like a hawk for movement! ) place was great. sent another.

best advice I can give you is always try to have a small emergency stash on hand. whether its kratom, lotus, akuamma, skullcap, kava, moringa whatever to help you in times like this. depends on if its pain anxiety or both.

another is order as close to you in low times situation. some vendors are always quick for me, like 2 business days, but may not be for you. I know re-leaf and COB are the closest to me, but I have also established accounts with both so I don't have to wait for the check to clear as much. and when funds are low, I get it. I get paid every 2 weeks and sometimes you just don't have the extra lingering in the air.

please don't go to a headshop for overpriced garbage, at best. I have our last container still collecting dust. but even next day shipping if you order it today, tomorrow, or Monday probably wont go out till Tuesday. the company does nothing about the shipping. only thing I can think of is if you find a vendor that ships by UPS you can find that with gooble of any place that you fancy.

if you know anyone else that uses kratom maybe have a buddy system. my husband and I do, now we do the same for another.

but that might not be possible in the future thanks to the kratom consumer protection act..but ya'all would know if..

joe..

love your rants. that's why I try to always catch your show.. TBK the best kratom show on you tube. very informative. and humorous! one talks all about this. please find it! I did have a thread with a few of his streams...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, TopExtracts, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds