Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Screwy anti-kratom news article 1 month 4 weeks ago #52569

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9123
Journalism is lost to opinion-based articles and no research for facts is done anymore. Takes too much time to do when everything is posted in real time these days. Read another article earlier and the supposed number of deaths reported is not the same as in this one. Kratom is one of the most popular topics for reporting and/or posting misinformation. Too bad, because people rely on the internet for information and may not know about the problem for their essential research, prior to use. Who would expect that most of the best information has been seized and destroyed?! Censorship on the internet is still largely unknown, even tho people know a google search is not considered research.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

Screwy anti-kratom news article 1 month 4 weeks ago #52567

• Ren
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 43
Hopefully this will lift your spirits. If you look at the Facebook post of the news report there are a lot of comments from people defending Kratom.

www.facebook.com/ABC12WJRT/posts/10158462909171352
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17

Screwy anti-kratom news article 2 months 2 days ago #52514

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2593
I read that too, today, as Google "pushed" that story to me on my phone when I swiped left to read news that is semi-tailored to my browsing habits. "kratom-kraze" = click bait journalism.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, goshawk, Leelove

Screwy anti-kratom news article 2 months 2 days ago #52512

• goshawk
  • goshawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 107
Its kind of sad when bad press gets published

The sad part is when he Blames the Kraton for going to jail but the article states

“I was put in jail for it. It created a false positive of fentanyl,” said Galbraith.

So let me get this straight, the made a mistake and its Kratom's fault

Not sure what 60 tablets equals in weight as I measure mine in grams as a powder.

It just sucks they print this garbage:

www.abc12.com/2020/09/22/abc-12-investigation-kratom-kraze/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, rpitts1955, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.287 seconds