Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
This category is pretty self explanatory and covers any topic. Have fun, but keep it respectful.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

hey all 1 week 2 days ago #52746

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4048
Michele again my thoughts are with you.
I know the after the funeral stuff seems so unfair. You want to cocoon or stay busy, mentally you are grieving then you have to deal with creditors insurance companies all this crap no body likes , no one wants to stay on customer service phone lines for this stuff. My father had to do most of it, its the most uncaring crap in the world.
Thanks for asking about my dad, he was just starting to find life after mom , getting out of the house then Corvid put him under house arrest. He is staying as strong as he possibly can but being without my mom is something even his daughter's cannot comprehend. I realized just how attached and committed to taking care of her from the day they first dated to her last day. This commitment is rarer and rarer these day.

May your mom rest in peace.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

hey all 1 week 3 days ago #52736

• Legendeila
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Hey there @michele373! You've been missed here a lot. Hugs*
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

hey all 1 week 4 days ago #52729

• michele373
  • michele373's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4405
thank you all for your love comfort and condolences.

yes its been tough but things are still so fresh. we probably cant keep the house but i can try. but we will see how many creditors attach to the estate and take it from there. im perfectly comfortable im my apt with my husband but that may mean my sis has to move. shes aware. its tough to concider selling a family house where we were the third generation to grow up and live there.

the hard thing about all our decisions is we really werent allowed to visit her in the hospital and the rehab facility. they werent up front about her abilities/ non abilities and im still furious about that. when we went to go for 'training' to be her caretakers i had to pivot our plan of action. im so glad we did.

i dont believe you ever get over a loved ones passing. it just gets easier to talk about with time. but the pain is still there.

one thing at a time.

nan i cant believe its almost been a year. i hope your dad is still trucking along and comfortable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

hey all 1 week 5 days ago #52726

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4048
Michele I am sorry for your loss. It always too soon and always too fast.
I am just crying now. Next month is the anniversary of my mom's passing. This Sunday we are going to her grave site for the head stone dedication, the unveiling- ( dedicating a headstone is to mark the final resting place of the deceased, to honor his or her life, and to serve as a focal point for people's memories through the years.)

It was the right choice to have hospice in her own home, we didn't have that I have no words.

It just sucks, and I am so sorry. I am still not over my mom's passing, not that I feel we have too.

Sending you my sympathies and take care of yourself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

hey all 1 week 5 days ago #52725

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9057
You certainly were noticeably missing, dear michelle373. But you HAD hinted about the situation with hospice and scheduled “mom watching” and you stepped up to the plate and the only regrets are the loss, itself.

I would have trouble posting coherent sentences for quite some time, but that’s a “pre-existing” problem I already have.

You’re an amazing person and we are super lucky to have you helping so many people here while juggling so much!

TEAM ILK HUGS >:D

...and personal hugs >:D

Thank you for the update on why you have not been seen much and THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO in the world, girl!

Quite a few members of the forum have been losing their mom’s and I’m grateful to all of you for sharing about your losses and how much you are doing....I’m living with my mom and so very glad for every day. Your strength and emotion are all full of love and sharing with us is so helpful for sharing love and appreciation each day.

Good to know you will stop by when you can as things settle down...>:D. Condolences on your loss
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

hey all 1 week 5 days ago #52722

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2527
Good thoughts your way at this time of your mom's passing on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

hey all 1 week 6 days ago #52715

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1975
Hey Michele :-P

I’ve been meaning to check back in with you , I know you’ve been going through a lot of changes in life , Want you to know we love you sooo much, and it has not been the same without you , I’m super stoked you posted a check in.

Your mom was very lucky to have you and your husband , and visa versa . Big life event , and not easy to deal with all that follows it . Very smart to have the lawyer take the reins of legal stuff , good navigating that decision.

I just want to give you a big hug and help with the heavy load ... but sounds like your husband stepped up like a champ , I’m so impressed and proud of both of you! Your a strong and lovely lady , I’m sure your managing better than most would in a similar place,.... we are always here for you , even more so when your technology isn’t pooping out on you >:D (thats nuts that the phone and computer coincided each other’s demise ) ...

Great to hear from you , I’ll speak on behalf of everyone , reviews can wait , life cannot :x

That’s awesome the magnolia helps so well with hot flashes , I’ll have to tell the ladies in my life about it , herbs are the best !

Miss you Michele , it really isn’t ILK without you, we’ve been getting by .... but it’s just not the same B)

High fives , big bear hugs for you and fam.
We will be here when life simmers down a bit ,
Love and respect you my friend .

Please take good care of yourself Michele , we know your a work horse , but as a friend that cares , don’t forget to tend to yourself ..... we need you to heal from all that’s happened recently , it will take time , and we will be here to support you through this .

Thx again for posting, I just miss You ,

Much love , much respect , you know how to reach me outside of the forum as well, anytime!
>:D

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

hey all 1 week 6 days ago #52711

• michele373
  • michele373's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4405
hey....

so sorry to ghost you all lately. miss you all and miss discussions!

first.. my phone was dying. got 'new' (same ) phone. then computer quit. mother board short awesome whatever. bought a refurb and had it checked out. just got it today. awesome.

but in between that my mom died. and going through it. i have to be the 'older responsible one' and make wise decisions. its just alot.

but on the plus side my husband has been awesome. he even worked with me and the hospice nurses to 'watch her' with a full time schedule. im sad that i made the right choice to choose hospice in her own house on her own terms. i wasnt expecting it to be this soon. but yet i knew and was bracing for impact.

and of course my work schedules have been 45-55 hrs on average. i did take a few days off right after but its better to stay busy. the bills dont pay themselves! i was able to get a reasonable lawyer that specializes in estate planning. now the hard parts begin. i just knew i couldnt do it alone.

either way, i just wanted to say hi. and that i will try to be on more. its just 2 months of madness or so of worth being busy until it drops off again.

any vendor that i got 'new stuff from.. BKN and kratom one.. i promise to still write a proper review. just lately my mind and time has been preoccupied. and since im juggling slot i dont have many 'clean' days where i take only kratom. its been a herbal concoction of anti anxiety and pain herbs to keep it moving.

on a side note ladies, i had gotten magnolia for my husband. its mine now. helps with anxiety and above all hot flashes. at least for me. cause working in a kitchen with a mask on and a hot flash comes is just so much fun!

anyways .. rambling. love you all and everyone is greatly missed. like not seeing family in a while!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds