Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

"Pharmaceutical Kratom" Real Reason for Kratom Ban? 4 years 1 month ago #14807

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9123
I'm just curious. I've emailed him for weeks, but never heard back. I hope he's still doing well!
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"Pharmaceutical Kratom" Real Reason for Kratom Ban? 4 years 1 month ago #14806

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I can't stand the smell, either. But steps can be taken to avoid it, such as storing clothing away from the smoking, showering before work, etc. I'm just not a fan of having my boss deciding if I can have dessert at home, etc. could be a brilliant worker that isn't perfect. That just bugs me on principle. My Mom smokes and when she comes in the house, I start spraying the air with scented toxins because it's nasty. But, I have annoying habits, too.
Laurie

"Pharmaceutical Kratom" Real Reason for Kratom Ban? 4 years 1 month ago #14804

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 247
I am interested in these other kratom forums. What are they?

Good to see you too Laurie. I haven't heard from levonne, , but his username is his email address. I'm sure we could find him.
#kratomlivesmatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

"Pharmaceutical Kratom" Real Reason for Kratom Ban? 4 years 1 month ago #14802

• guitarguy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 234
On one hand I can sort of understand the not hiring those who smoke unless there is a way for that person to kot smell terribly at work. I had a co-worker who used to have a nasty reaction to even the slightest smell of cig breath or smell from someone's clothes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

"Pharmaceutical Kratom" Real Reason for Kratom Ban? 4 years 1 month ago #14797

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I am with you about the FDA mention, August. I was pretty positive we'd win until THAT organization got involved. It really matters not WHO or WHY. It's a matter of FREEDOM to use a plant medicinally in your own home. Some jobs here in Silicone Valley don't hire people who smoke cigs in their own homes - I also find that invasive and unethical (not a fan of the smell, or the rule some companies have about it). Good to see your posts again. You were missed. Has anyone heard from Levonne? I haven't heard from him. Everyone else is United within my contacts list for the WAR IN DECEMBER.
Can someone send me the "big 2 forum" info? PM is fine. I might like to lurk there as the war shakes out. Can't have information overload during a war, any war. This will be OUR WAR.
Prepare for battle. Common sense is often left behind during war times. Only reflection AFTER wars make that become obvious.
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

"Pharmaceutical Kratom" Real Reason for Kratom Ban? 4 years 1 month ago #14793

• August Noon
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 247
I'm shocked. There's no way. Big Pharma and the government colluding? I don't buy it. :)

Rich, I remember you brought this up early on before I ever saw an article. It made so much sense, but I hoped it was not true. I sure wish there was some sort of action we could take. There is so much money in this... i don't feel great about the outcome here. sorry to be negative. When they said there were going to have the FDA expedite "research" I got a very bad feeling.

I will continue to hope for the best. We all should. But prepare for the worst.
#kratomlivesmatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, KratomKing

"Pharmaceutical Kratom" Real Reason for Kratom Ban? 4 years 1 month ago #14715

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
It would be nice if the plant could be used as medicine, as I use it as such, as well as at home, like a cup of coffee. We must fight on - to secure our rights. Even if kratom alkaloids have been made into pills, the plant has been genetically altered and therefore, won't have the benefits that vendors provide in powders. The pain medication addiction epidemic is only one facet of what kratom can do. It does MUCH MORE than pain relief. In my case, I still require pain meds (non addictive) IN ADDITION to the plant. It will take years for scientists to determine; this alkaloid is for Parkinson's, this alkaloid is for pain, this alkaloid is for depression relief, etc. Kratom is so MILD in all of these categories, to separate the alkaloids would be destroying the ultimate benefit - kratom in powder form is still very mild when used medicinally, and will not solve the opiod addiction/death rates. But it is an option for some, not all. Real education comes with legalization, then education. The DEA has panicked themselves right into an unconstitutional black hole. Word is, they've been planning the ban since last March, but kept the ban quiet for 6 MONTHS. There are still orders being held at the customs borders, so we need to keep writing letters. Legalization must be won, not just delayed by red tape. We need this win FOR GOOD. Then the pharmaceutical manufacturers can toy with it all they want, and we can treat our ailments without hiding.
Laurie

"Pharmaceutical Kratom" Real Reason for Kratom Ban? 4 years 1 month ago #14713

• guitarguy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 234
Big money makes the world go round...big money....got no soul....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, C.O.B

"Pharmaceutical Kratom" Real Reason for Kratom Ban? 4 years 1 month ago #14712

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I figured as well. They've come much further than they let on. Sneaky tactics. I wonder why the med and plant cannot co-exist? They should.
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

"Pharmaceutical Kratom" Real Reason for Kratom Ban? 4 years 2 months ago #14393

• Lanie
  • Visitor
I figured but WOW !!

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds