Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Psychology Today 02/14/2019 1 year 5 months ago #37889

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9070
Please come back with a link?
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Psychology Today 02/14/2019 1 year 5 months ago #37885

• kratering
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 589
One of the best articles that I've read.
More positive reading material:

www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/all-about-addictio...ed-opiate-self-detox
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by kratering.

Psychology Today 02/14/2019 1 year 7 months ago #35281

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Anything Is Possible! We can be hit by a car today, too. Somebody WILL BE hit by a car. Me? Hopefully not. Hopefully not you, either.

I recommend annual blood work with a primary care physician to monitor any ongoing health issues of concern.

People with limited livers OBVIOUSLY have to adapt to life differently than those with average livers. If you have concerns about your liver, please have your doctor run specific tests for that.

Please do not ABUSE THE HELLOUTTA the plant. It doesn’t make it more helpful. It just causes digestive problems and leads to needing an ALTERNATIVE to kratom. Please be kind to yourself and use common sense with any substance including those donuts
Laurie

Psychology Today 02/14/2019 1 year 7 months ago #35274

• Skisouthtahoe
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 51
Good article, thanks. What’s concerning though is the mention of possible liver damage? I’ve read that’s not true.

Psychology Today 02/14/2019 1 year 8 months ago #34780

• natures_cure
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 239
Thanks for sharing!
www.naturescurekratom.com

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg
Guaranteed delivery! Free reship if anything happens to your package.
10% off with coupon code: ILK or FALL2019

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Apple Pay
Cash App
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
Amazon

Psychology Today 02/14/2019 1 year 8 months ago #34766

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 625
Wow its actually 18 yrs since a file cabinet fell on this poor soul and changed her life forever. Here is a link to the article and there is a short video in it. She really worded her statement well.

www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/woman-testifies-...nic-pain-cot-n970616

Psychology Today 02/14/2019 1 year 8 months ago #34765

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Yeah, I wish history proves that we learn from history.

That would be nice.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: jayisk

Psychology Today 02/14/2019 1 year 8 months ago #34764

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
My head is up and this was a positive article. Currently do not feel we are heading toward prohibition.
I was just pointing out that prohibition never works and makes things more dangerous for people's health.

Psychology Today 02/14/2019 1 year 8 months ago #34763

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Chin up, Jayisk, please. The webmd article quoted Gottlieb saying , “it’s helping an unmet need” and it “might make people sick”.

Cup half full, my friend. This is NOT going to go the way of prohibition.

I missed the woman on the cot at those steps. I have often wondered how well we can put a rally together with our barely being functional SOME DAYS even with kratom fully legal.

Bless you for telling me about the heroic woman on the cot! What an inspiration!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: jayisk

Psychology Today 02/14/2019 1 year 8 months ago #34762

• jayisk
  • Gold Boarder
Good article but obv. this wont get the attetion of news feeds like the b.s. "kratom related to death" headlines. Which most people just read the headline and not the article. Once you click on the article it says the person was a poly-substance abuse user and had kratom in their system which did not cause the death.
i like what they wrote about if it does get outlawed. this happens over and over again with prohibition. it is happen now to the chronic pain patients that have been responsibly using their pain meds for yrs and cant function without them. These poor souls are caught in the middle of doctors scared to continue to write scripts for pain meds...,or lower and sometimes stop the patients refills on pain meds.

Not sure if anyone seen the women who had to lay on a cot in front of congress while discussing the issue with people with chronic pain management and the issues i just mentioned. She had a file cabinet at work fall on her like 10 yrs ago and still cant sit up for a long period of time. that is why see had to lay there on a cot.
but this is exactly what will happen if kratom is banned in the US.., always happens:

"As we've seen in the past (many, many, many times), a legal ban will have two primary consequences: Firstly, it will send the drug underground where quality and purity can't be controlled, and it will support violent and illegal organizations. This was the impact of prohibition, the impact of criminalizing cannabis and the impact of scheduling essentially every other drug that had entered the mainstream. Secondly, those who want to use it will either continue buying it through those illegal channels, meaning more people will get sick and hurt in the process while more criminal organizations will profit and fewer people will benefit, or they will find yet ANOTHER still-legal option and we will go through the whole process again.

This is how criminalizing marijuana leads to spice and K2 and it’s how controlling amphetamines created amphetamine-like “bath-salts.”

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds