Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Not good news - fundraising for urgent return trip to Indo 1 year 4 months ago #40832

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4423
this stuff burns my arse, seriously.

if I didn't just take some red borneo, id be really heated! ( from NC of course..smooth )

I get paid every 2 wks and running on fumes.. but all bills are paid, have food, have gas.. but have to wait till the 5th to donate.. oh wait they take credit cha ching!!!! gonna do it now!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Not good news - fundraising for urgent return trip to Indo 1 year 4 months ago #40734

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
I second that Laurie ,

Thank you Joel , sincerely

Not good news - fundraising for urgent return trip to Indo 1 year 4 months ago #40733

• Laurie
  • Laurie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Thanks Joel,

I just referred someone from AKACHAT to you, also.

Thanks for providing such excellent service and products, Joel!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Not good news - fundraising for urgent return trip to Indo 1 year 4 months ago #40731

• natures_cure
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 239
Thanks for sharing Laurie. I will be donating.
www.naturescurekratom.com

This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Free 2-day shipping.
$80/kg
Guaranteed delivery! Free reship if anything happens to your package.
10% off with coupon code: ILK or FALL2019

Payment Options:
eCheck/ACH
Zelle
Apple Pay
Cash App
Wire Transfer
Check
Money Order
Amazon
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Not good news - fundraising for urgent return trip to Indo 1 year 4 months ago #40725

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Absolutely! Spot on timing with the turtle photos!

And the oasis is magnificent. Toads! Ha!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Not good news - fundraising for urgent return trip to Indo 1 year 4 months ago #40723

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392

Laurie wrote: It was easily this bad in 2016. We lost a lot of family businesses that time also. Many survived! There’s every reason to remain hopeful!

bless your heart. I will remain hopeful. I don't want to see this "scheduled". And you are right. You have to hope. I will remain hopeful Thank you Laurie! I wish the average person would read the AKA and this forum. Maybe they would become vocal with us. I've been talking with everyone I know. Including representatives. I will remain hopeful.

Be blessed Laurie. May I give you another hug for what you and Nan did for my Twink?? HUG! She's famous now!!!

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Not good news - fundraising for urgent return trip to Indo 1 year 4 months ago #40721

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Robie

I feel the same way , it’s beyond frustrating!!! Outrageous!

Laurie

Thx for reminding us to chill and breathe/!manage our stress levels , you know what this kind of threat to our wellbeing conjures up , big worries.... but hope and support for the AKA is of paramount importance.. and our faith that this wont happen , hard to not want to stock up in advance ...I’ll do my best to not impulse buy, though that’s what I’m thinking about doing... in with the good,!out with the bad .... my mantra, it’s not as helpful as if like :dry:

Everyone

Im so sorry this is happening to us ,or planned to happen!!
What a lame duck deal to say the least !!! I think we need to support the AKA and also encourage plantations to start up here in the states where kratom can grow ....

If they cut off the export from Indonesia, let’s grow our own and over grow the lame government that’s so invested in their investments... not ours !!! So utterly ridiculous..

Anyways.... jeez.... wtf??!!

Not good news - fundraising for urgent return trip to Indo 1 year 4 months ago #40719

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
It was easily this bad in 2016. We lost a lot of family businesses that time also. Many survived! There’s every reason to remain hopeful!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Not good news - fundraising for urgent return trip to Indo 1 year 4 months ago #40718

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
I saw the “warnings”, too. They’ve aimed directly at two vendors for “health claims”. It’s pretty sad, obviously orchestrated.

They’re “playing with words” to make false claims of danger. At least they’re not hiding in the shadows now. I don’t think 10 plus million people will necessarily be suddenly swayed into believing our government has “health interests” anyway.

But, they won’t stop. They’re putting forest floors at risk of disaster forever instead of sustainable crops.

Wiping out family businesses here and abroad for special interests and flat out lies.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie

Not good news - fundraising for urgent return trip to Indo 1 year 4 months ago #40717

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
What a coincidence that the FDA issued a warning today not to buy from Kratom NC Wilmington? And NBC, big surprise, has their doctor on the Interwebnet extolling the dangers of Kratom and said in paraphrase: "It's not safe just because it comes from a plant. Heroin comes from plants also. That doesn't mean Kratom is safe". This saddens me very much. These agencies refuse to look at the science. The media is in the back pocket of the government. How do we fight that? It's frustrating me because it comes across as the government doesn't care or they care in the worst possible way. They really could not care less about folks who use a much needed plant to stay off opiates and deal with pain and depression. Pain and fear and depression feed off of each other. Or they care in the worse sense that their PAC money people are really putting the pressure AND the money into the perfect morally bankrupt back pockets.

I would have posted the links but they were in the wrong format. All one needs to do is type FDA warning Kratom NC and the proper links will show up. If I knew what to do to combat this governmental, ham fisted, oligarchical behavior I would certainly do it! I've done everything I can think of to get the proper message out. I'm trying to stay positive and believe everything will be alright. I'm just not very trusting when money is added into the mix of an amoral governmental mentality.

Be blessed all!

Robie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds