Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.

TOPIC:

Kratom seizures 5 months 3 weeks ago #47231

• Katrina B.
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 294
Late to the topic,very interesting. Glad to have read it. I live in an area of very low humidity. Made me thing of the static we have 2/3rds of the year. Could be affecting the leaf possibly seeming like magnetism.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kratom seizures 9 months 2 weeks ago #43775

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
The document in the first link that I posted mentions using a very strong bar magnet of more than 10,000 Gauss.
A refrigerator magnet is about 100 Gauss.

Yesterday I took apart a worn out 3.5" computer hard drive and took the 2 Neodymium iron magnets out of them. These type of magnets are in the range of 1.0 to 1.4 tesla, or 10,000 to 14,000 gauss.

I put the 2 together and ran it through a 1oz bag of green riau from Insense and it didn't pick up any magnetic material. :-bd
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Katrina B.

Kratom seizures 9 months 2 weeks ago #43755

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4237

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: So there’s a couple herbs that I’m aware of that help bind heavy metals in your body and pass through by going pee..

Those herbs are :
Cilantro
Parsley
And sea weed( non radioactive seaweed!!!)

Short of our vendors running it through the magnetic tunnel that was described, or the suppliers that are grinding the crate him for us making sure they are not flaking off metallic powder and shards of metal… those herbs are the best in our defense and maybe we all need to purchase our own little magnetic tunnel just to be safe…

That's a very good Idea Brandon. I have a Half Inch Thick Magnet at Home here. I'll have to try it out & see if I can Pick up any Metallic Shavings.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Kratom seizures 9 months 3 weeks ago #43736

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2196
Chlorella is famous for binding to heavy metal, and is often used with Cilantro. Cilantro is thought by some to sometimes be too good at what it does, for those who haven't used it regularly before, and that it pushes out so much metal that the body only excretes some of it, reabsorbs the rest, and possibly in a worse place. The thinking being that the Chlorella sticks to the metal, neutralizes it, and shuttles it out of the body.

Lol, though of course we hear this most frequently where there are links to where you can buy Chlorella. ;)

Selenium is famous as chelator, and even the top rated stuff is dirt cheap. So cheap that maybe all the selenium you see is the good stuff. And the smell of it might remind you of dirt.

Stabilized R-Lipoic Acid (Na-RALA) is also highly regarded by many as having among its attributes its ability to assist in detoxifying from heavy metals.

IIRC you want all the minerals to be present in your blood stream when detoxifying.

P.S. Funny enough, Tuna is loaded with selenium, which might be why people didn't keel over from mercury poisoning back when the most mercury laden tuna was eaten frequently. Those humongous tuna that had eaten larger and larger mercury laden prey for years and years were/are bad for people, but I think a lot of people were saved from the worst of it by the selenium.

www.evenbetterhealth.com/Selenium-Chelation-Mercury.php

Kratom seizures 9 months 3 weeks ago #43730

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
So there’s a couple herbs that I’m aware of that help bind heavy metals in your body and pass through by going pee..

Those herbs are :
Cilantro
Parsley
And sea weed( non radioactive seaweed!!!)

Short of our vendors running it through the magnetic tunnel that was described, or the suppliers that are grinding the crate him for us making sure they are not flaking off metallic powder and shards of metal… those herbs are the best in our defense and maybe we all need to purchase our own little magnetic tunnel just to be safe…

Kratom seizures 9 months 3 weeks ago #43696

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2037
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Kratom seizures 9 months 3 weeks ago #43691

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8778
I’m surprised about the crickets. Interesting.
Laurie

Kratom seizures 9 months 3 weeks ago #43690

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8778
The eff dee yay has accused this industry of having “probable, or possible” heavy metals before.

Here’s a thread that seriously accuses multiple vendors of poisoning a woman with pesticides! She STILL won’t reply to me on follow-up to see how she is 1) still alive and 2) doing

The kratom industry jumped into self regulation by meeting GMP standards JUST IN TIME! Not to minimize the discussion being heavy metal and how it may hurt us in the long term:

www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-forum/introduce-yoursel...cides?start=30#42610
Laurie

Last edit: by Laurie.

Kratom seizures 9 months 3 weeks ago #43689

• herbaldom
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 19
Obviously it's not ideal to consume metal powder, but it may be benign and not even an issue and just pass through our system, but it's still something I was concerned about. Especially since Heavy metal panels weren't picking it up.

Kratom seizures 9 months 3 weeks ago #43688

• herbaldom
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 19
I get crickets when I ask other vendors about it on private vendor chats. There is one vendor that supposedly used a metal detector, but the way he was doing it, wouldn't work to catch extra metal unless there was a wrench in the powder, which you would find anyway when filling. We use a metal detector s well and put everything that doesn't test in a normal range to the side. This does not show up on standard heavy metal testing panels either, which is why I have been concerned about it. Heavy metals panels test for 4 or 5 metals only in supplements.

Last edit: by herbaldom.
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.257 seconds