Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Hawaii bill introduced today! 8 months 3 weeks ago #47866

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I can't help but wonder if this scheduling might mean that it opens the possibility for not only research but the ability for a doctor to write a prescription.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hawaii bill introduced today! 8 months 3 weeks ago #47865

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
I believe Vicodin was rescheduled from 3 to schedule two. I don't think it was ever schedule 4. I think the other ones are schedule 3.

I think they are a bit over zealous with Vicodin. I'm worried for the undertreated, the people who are in legitimate pain. I feel bad for all the people who have to suffer because they cannot or get medication. It is sad.

Why arent you a tech now?

For me, it was a DUI in 2001. It used to make it very difficult. My college ambition was to get a PhD in pharmaceutical Sciences with an emphasis in pharmacognosy.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.

Hawaii bill introduced today! 9 months 2 hours ago #47610

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
You’re very welcome!! :) B)

Hawaii bill introduced today! 9 months 2 hours ago #47609

• plantadvocate
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 221
Thank you for sharing!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat

Hawaii bill introduced today! 9 months 22 hours ago #47535

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Let’s all be sure to leave comments to keep kratom legal in Hawaii!!!

By classifying kratom as schedule 5 it will be banned. It means they believe it to have a small
amount of opioids or alkaloids that act on the opiate receptors; primarily the Mu & Delta receptors.

I used to be a pharmacy technician. I’ll breakdown the different schedules of drugs.

A drug scheduled as 6 isn’t known to have a potential for abuse or addiction. If you look @ your RX bottles most will start with the number 6. It could be antibiotics, antidepressants, blood pressure medication and the gamut of others.

RXs don’t use the #5.

A Schedule 4 drug has a lesser degree for abuse potential/addiction than a schedule 2. Examples are Xanax, Vicodin, Tylenol with codeine, etc. Your prescription bottle will start with the number 4. Pharmacies don’t use the #3. Technically I believe hydrocodone a.k.a. Vicodin is a class 3 medication. On schedule 4 drugs you can get refills. I believe the maximum is three.

Scheduled 2 drugs cannot be refilled. The doctor would have to write or electronically send another script if he or she wanted you to get it again. Your prescription bottle would start with the number 2. Examples of this class of drugs are oxycodone, Morphine, Adderall, etc. these drugs/medication have a high degree for abuse potential and or addiction.

Schedule 1 drugs are illegal! Examples are cocaine, heroin, ecstasy, etc. Pharmacy’s do not use schedule 1 drugs. They are believed to have no medicinal value.

Last edit: by Usernametaken.

Hawaii bill introduced today! 9 months 1 day ago #47531

• TopExtracts
  • TopExtracts's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 278
Unsure if this was shared here already, but wanted to make sure it is here.

Hawaii has introduced a bill to classify Kratom as a schedule 5 substance. Please leave a comment on this link to oppose it - legiscan.com/HI/bill/SB3064/2020?fbclid=IwAR24cKjI...gFqVz-0KzgSrVcWyRVns
Always providing the best products at great prices. TopExtracts.com

New customers use code Welcome Friends and receive 15% off your first order!

Jim
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Inland Botanicals, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, rookie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds