09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Shortage due to coronavirus?

Shortage due to coronavirus? 2 months 1 week ago #49172

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1018
That’s my M.O. , buy my kratom that I will take for the month , and get either the same amount ( If a exceptional batch) or a little more to put away . Never a bad idea to have a bit more than you’ll need for the month . During all of the ban scares I kind of went over board .... so I’m set for a while , the problem now is that I keep succumbing to FOMO... “Fear Of Missing Out”, Im always excited to try the next batch a great kratom from all the amazing vendors we have , ... it’s a problem I have ...lol.... but I’m cool with that B-) Once you get a collection going , it’s hard to stop ! Variety is the spice of life, and I love spices (L) :whistle: :pinch:

I had the same kind of collection when I was an avid ganja connoisseur.... I simply have switched over to kratom ! Kratom gives me the relief that no other herbs have been able to do .... quite miraculous!! I do miss the flowers but have taken a huge sabbatical from it , going on 3 years , I know it’s always there if I want , no FOMO with that one hahaha

Take care Canadian TW. :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, CanadianTW

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Shortage due to coronavirus? 2 months 1 week ago #49170

• CanadianTW
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 284
I don't see why a well established, and as far as i know one that is in this business for the good reasons, would try to make an extra buck like this. That would come back to bite their arse. Anyway next kilo i buy i was planning to get it from another vendor and i will stick to that

I always buy more than i use to build overtime a little reserve, I'll just keep doing that. I got a 2 months supply so far

Thanks for your input everyone :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by CanadianTW. Reason: Typo

Shortage due to coronavirus? 2 months 1 week ago #49168

• seven100
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 319
I got a similar email from a vendor that I have actually never ordered from. I have decided that I never will order from them. I feel like preying on people's fear and stress is a rotten sales strategy, and I'd like to say thank you to other vendors for keeping a level head and giving sound advice.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Shortage due to coronavirus? 2 months 1 week ago #49165

• Inland Botanicals
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 375
We are not seeing any shipping issues at this time. Sounds like it might be an easy way for them to boost sales by getting folks to panic buy :unsure: We're getting a few extra shipments on the way just in case but again, there has been no mention of closing imports off. It's always a good idea to have a little extra on hand, but I personally wouldn't worry and go stock up a basement full of Kratom.

My only suggestion is to maybe allow a few extra days from whoever you order from, just in case the postal service gets backed up. We aren't seeing delays with USPS at all but with everyone stocking up on random items like toilet paper, you never know. :P

Stay safe and have a great weekend! ~Gina
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Shortage due to coronavirus? 2 months 1 week ago #49159

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1018
I’m with Christopher and Paul ... as far as I know there’s no talk of shutting down the mailing / delivery system .

I personally haven’t heard anything regarding Usps being shutdown , another vendor I was talking said that he feels the mail will keep on delivering and hasn’t had news to say otherwise .

No need to panic or stress imo, but it’s always a good idea to have a buffer , no need to spend tons of money , this virus will pass soon enough , I always like to have extra on hand no matter what’s going on though lol, never a bad thing ! on that note , always good to be prepared but it’s not necessary to get massive amounts . A extra kilo or two ... depending on your dose frequency and needs is never a bad idea no matter what’s going on in the world , again, that’s just the way I roll !!!

Much love and respect to all of you out there , I suggest trying to keep clear of stress as much as possible .... it’s a concern but try to not let the stress consume you , love up your family /tribe , keep cultivating happiness!

We are here to help/ support anyone who wants to talk about what’s happening,

Christopher posted a article about the benefits of kratom against this virus some days ago , kratom is a great ally to have on hand and in the herbal chest ..

Much love , we will get through this (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: kemppaulh, Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, CanadianTW

Shortage due to coronavirus? 2 months 1 week ago #49158

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1132
I've heard of no problems and I'm pretty plugged in with growers and legality advocates over there. This sounds like a common ploy of vendors and farmers to get us to stock up.

I'll let you know if I hear anything, but disrupting trade seems to be something the Trump administration is trying to avoid.

Good question to consider, but it sounds suspiciously like a vendor or farmer trying to drum up some extra sales. Never hurt to keep some extra in supply if you can get it for a reasonable price, though!
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Shortage due to coronavirus? 2 months 1 week ago #49157

• C.O.B
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 861
I haven't heard anything yet?
I'll definitely post something if I do.
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com

Shortage due to coronavirus? 2 months 1 week ago #49155

• CanadianTW
  • Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 284
Dear community,

I received an email from my vendor saying they are anticipating serious disruption in their ability to source kratom and postal services might be shutting down, suggesting we should stock up.

Does anyone have info to corroborate this? How long could it last if it happens?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.294 seconds