Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

The Grey area about Kratom in the UK 7 months 1 week ago #50009

• Peace Rabbit
  • Peace Rabbit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
do you know of any US vendors willing to ship to the UK? Because I asked this question on another forum and drew a blank. I also contacted some vendors and they all said they didn't ship internationally

I don't want to break any laws, but nobody seems to be clear if buying kratom is breaking the law. If kratom isn't listed in the Act then one would presume not, but I don't particularly want to have to argue the case in court - should it come to that - as I have no legal training. I could plead mental health problems (which is true) and that kratom alleviates these problems (also true(ish)), but it's certainly an ambiguous area
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

The Grey area about Kratom in the UK 7 months 1 week ago #49993

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
You know, I've been unclear on this as well. I know they have oversea processing solutions (that PDO refuses to use)...which exudes this false sense of legality, because one can have an account for it there...but then it's as if the product doesn't exist, for sale. It's weird. I know that a lot of shops in real life "disappeared" on Facebook and their purveyors went away on Facebook, so I wouldn't screw around with the government in the UK at all. I've seen people disappear online, but they also announced they were going bye-bye, I'm guessing incarceration. Well, two people to be exact. I've always suspected they were involved in other activity though. They were into strange cacti and stuff like that. I would take this very seriously. The fact that we can process there is interesting. The fact that people got in trouble is concerning. I would follow up with law enforcement, a lawyer...something...anything. Don't break laws and take this seriously.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Peace Rabbit

The Grey area about Kratom in the UK 7 months 1 week ago #49967

• Peace Rabbit
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks for the link. It's as I thought, Kratom isn't listed in the Act and is legal to possess.

Does that means it's legal to buy or import for personal use though? And if my package was intercepted would I just get a stern letter from customs or thrown in jail?

the crazy thing about that act is that 'anything that could be deemed psychoactive' could include just about any food that makes you feel good or even a bunch of pleasant-smelling flowers. What a stupid world we live in....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

The Grey area about Kratom in the UK 7 months 1 week ago #49956

• dustin3VR
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 13
Tiggermanscrat, thanks for sharing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

The Grey area about Kratom in the UK 7 months 1 week ago #49947

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2045
This is an old post I found bu doing a search about this issue.
I hope it helps.

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/new-to-kratom/4717-krato...lity-in-the-uk#44213
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Peace Rabbit

The Grey area about Kratom in the UK 7 months 1 week ago #49921

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2121
Good morning peace bunny ,

I believe your correct a mount the Netherlands, ....From what info I’ve gathered , you can’t sell or buy , the big question is can you possess kratom aside from not being able to buy or sell it in the UK. Try using the search engine here , I know there’s thread touching on this , I have to get going to work , I’ll look for the link to the thread later and post it here for you when/if I find it .

Edit : a couple typos.... can’t buy or sell ... but posses ??? That’s the question !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Peace Rabbit

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere. Reason: Typos

The Grey area about Kratom in the UK 7 months 1 week ago #49904

• Peace Rabbit
  • Fresh Boarder
yeah I know there are some vendors in the Netherlands who ship to the UK. I think it's legal in the Netherlands

I jut can't determine the status of kratom in the UK
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

The Grey area about Kratom in the UK 7 months 1 week ago #49903

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2121
Peace Bunny !!!!!
Great username ,
Welcome to the ILK family , (L) :-P

I’m not aware of the legal status in the UK pertaining to kratom, there was a member who wasn’t having any problem acquiring some , but don’t know what was involved .
We can’t suggest anything illegal, don’t want anyone to get into trouble .

I’ll see what I can find , and please check back in if you’ve discovered any info to clarify this unknown .

Very nice to meet you ! Be good
peace bunny B-) (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Peace Rabbit

The Grey area about Kratom in the UK 7 months 1 week ago #49899

• Peace Rabbit
  • Fresh Boarder
Up until 2016 when the UK government passed the Novel Psychoactive Substance Act (designed to close down the "legal high" industry, and considered a very poorly conceived piece of legislation) I was a regular kratom user and it helped me a lot. Unfortunately the few remaining vendors in the UK closed down, presumably figuring it was too risky to continue selling kratom.

Despite a lot of research I still haven't been able to determine if kratom was specifically mentioned in the Act, and from what I've read on some places it's still legal to at least possess it in the UK. Most of the overseas vendors I've contacted are unwilling to ship to the UK.

can anybody clarify the exact legal status of kratom here?

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.806 seconds