Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Information relating to the Kratom industry including news updates, articles, legal and so on.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BS article misinformation 1 month 3 weeks ago #52293

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1942
FULL of BS

This is a good example of how misinformation can help fuel the interest for Kratom.

I didn't read through all of them, but as far as i saw it was nothing but people telling her shes full of it.

Its good to see our people speaking out about the good this amazing plant brings.

When someone reads that and sees the responses, it can't help but fuel the interest for Kratom.

Just my thoughts.

insense1
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BS article misinformation 1 month 3 weeks ago #52290

• Leelove
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 149
Disinformation is everywhere you turn these days.

So cool you found this, Canadian.

Here's the comment I left:

"Total disinformation campaign against Kratom, a leaf thats saving lives.

No one has ever overdosed on Kratom alone. Respiratory problems? You don't smoke Kratom. duh.

Mountain Express is on my vast list of sources of disinformation."
The following user(s) said Thank You: CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

BS article misinformation 2 months 2 days ago #52132

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9076
Boy, what an article you found!

I’m too opinionated to reply. But I WOULDA SAID:

Since when does kratom cause respiratory depression?

Clearly written by a well educated person who did not do any research on kratom.

I get the point. Western medicine and herbs don’t mix (where I live, children are being stabbed by used needles buried in the sand on beaches and in grass parks from that particular harm reduction strategy. Nobody gets well from giving needles out HERE). Nobody is inspired to quit dope from that “harm reduction” Western medically supported “treatment”. That’s called ENABLING.

Who are the “stakeholders” of the world that decide how to treat drug addiction? Now there is only ONE TREATMENT and stakeholders decide? Stakeholders have AGENDAS that are not helpful to anyone but their wallets.

Google searches do not qualify as “research” for writing articles.

But, kratom is NOT a drug and making medical claims as done here, is not recommended by anyone in the industry (hopefully).

Very unfortunate to have kratom presented in such a way that open mindedness is lost when it comes to this fine herbal tea.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Leelove

BS article misinformation 2 months 2 days ago #52131

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
As irritated/ frustrated by this ridiculously untrue article..... I’m equally happy and proud of all the comments left by those who know better ! Wtf was this lady thinking while writing this .?? Not very much .... lies and more lies lol.

Thx brother man, it’s a crazy and beautiful world out there ... We can chuckle and say to ourselves “ that author doesn’t know “chit” about what she’s writing “.... would be cool to see a follow up article, but this time with the truth and science in it .

:)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Leelove

BS article misinformation 2 months 2 days ago #52125

• CanadianTW
  • CanadianTW's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
I just came across this article online.... its supposed to be a harm reduction article but it does the opposite. Its always frustrating to see that but you can leave them a comment on the article if you wanna fight back: mountainx.com/opinion/letter-kratom-distribution-p...eople-who-use-drugs/

Peace and kratom xx
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds